Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hypocracy, deceit, and lies 1 year 6 months ago #386962

• [J]KITE
  • [J]KITE's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 17
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1561
  •  
  •  
  •  
WoogyBoogy,
You here publicly accuse us of supporting pedophile humor... How sad !
Then you let resentment and jealousy well up inside you... It's indicative of your state of mind now.
Thanks for the info on the illustration. I too did not know all this story about this drawing.
Thank you now for regaining your calm and come and play with frienship and joyNo body accused of anything you didn't do and just because the comments have been removed doesn't mean that they have been erased because my brother screenshot everything before it was removed so if you want to continue to lie and act as if you were accused of something that didn't happen it will be just as easy to post for all to see on discord along with comments that were edited several times within just a few minutes, lol. Yeah ever version of the edit was screenshot as well. What is this jealousy you always speak of, as if you think that my brother and me are jealous of you somehow? Why would any of us be jealous of such coward who creates a fake life ro mislead others. Yes it is true that personal info should be kept to ourselves everyone should disclose certain information but that means when someone asks or you post something that you just don't give that info, it's simple. But disclosing information does not mean to create a fake life to manipulate other or to allow other to believe something that isn't true. That is wrong in so many ways because there are people out there who actualy beleive and to say that when you create a fake life to present to others that you don't use it to gain friendship, sympathy, or to be praised your a liar because that exactly why people do it. Do you think that is ok to mislead someone into believing your someone in order to gain friendship? If you say yes then you are exactly what I thought you and the same goes for anyone else who has created a fake life....you know there are actualy laws about misleading others for personal gain? You don't know crap about me but I can tell you every word I've posted has been 100% the truth there is nothing fakeabout me, my dad or my brother and you people should be ashamed to have lied and manipulated the truth knowing they can't comment and defend themselves....your a coward pegoud  but then again your French and I guess you can't help that. It's funny how zuperman threw multiple accounts out there as if they were all deez's he knew they weren't because in a private conversation last week they talked about this, so what a chickenshit backstabbing move that was. Not to mention the fact that zuperman himself has defended veteran players having more than one account, he even condemned players and put them out on blast because they had mentioned veteran players being a problem using the shield to gain better stats...and to think that this coward would first lie and say that deez had 2 dozen accounts then edit the post removing that and asking," how many more fake accounts do you have"? As if it's a bad thing to me is just show how bias this price is. What a cowardly thing and I wonder how people you can sleep at night? For real how do you look in the mirror and be happy with yourself knowing your a slimeball but pretend your this upstanding person it is just beyond me....hahahaha you were accused because you did pegoud! Now go run to your queen and kiss the ass of the biggest cheaters in the game. Lmao, AG and Dusty who accused and started the aimbot rumors and the zup himself said anyone who talks of this will be banned but of course his precious will never be punished. He'll no she can camp and spawnkill all day long and it doesn't bo hood to report, in fact you will be muted for reporting his precious AG who he claims he doesn't know....lmao you see the private conversation between he and my dad and what was said about you players...in fact his big announcement about giving passes wasn't even zuperman....that was all from deez because zup didn't know what to say so he asked my dad to write what he would say and post it all as his own words.....so in reality even zup is as fake as it gets. If you dont beleiveor would like to see this conversation about you all and what zuoerman realy thinks of you me ask my dad on discord hell show you the screenshots of saying he doesn't know what to say for deez to write it and he'll post in the forum as his own words....well I'll let you three get back to admiring each others fake fantasy lives......

Hey Pegoud I publicly ANNOUNCED you supported a disgusting meme. Viva la sinceritá!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hypocracy, deceit, and lies 1 year 6 months ago #386963

• Pagan
  • Thank you received: 124
My dad this…my dad that…sounds to me like the ranting of a silly little boy who needs to grow up. If you don’t like this game JUST GO AWAY!!!  We don’t need or want any form of racism in this game and is what you are……a racist ,hope your dad is proud of you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D dusty65, Pegoud, V.K.S.

Last edit: by Pagan.

Hypocracy, deceit, and lies 1 year 6 months ago #386964

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Hello mr Kite,
Your text exudes resentment and hatred. I'm sorry for you.
Pegoud is not a false life for me.
I belong to an association which celebrates his name every two years in his small native village.
There, everyone is very proud that I carry his name in the sky of DFE.
I held a stand with my PC and photos to try to spread the word about the game.
Your comments do not affect me.
I just pity you. I don't know hate.
Sorry !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D dusty65, Pagan, V.K.S.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.551 seconds