Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386700

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • [NLR]Mysterio's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
Hey zup, DEEZ_NUTS and i would like to give you some ideas to put in game.
fyi i took long break some time ago but kept checking forum from time to time 
and saw your post that nobody had found fox so thats what brought i back, a foxhunt!
So im sure other players like new stuff from time to time, so the ideas are:

- add something on the east lake, like an island or a dock at border of lake as decoration. (west lake has bridge and house, east nothing)
- add more animals to the map like bunnies, ducks on water, a monkey, a girafe, a shark thats comes up from time to time,deers, wild boar,... a zoo on eastcorner?
- add AA guns and pillbox on strategic locations (with healthbar?) maybe 1/side (this maybe can prevent spawkilling).
- a hidden chest that changes location after its found (hard to find location) with random prize like free coins or free update in it (maybe 1 chest/week) and 1 player can only get 1 chest a month .
- a new easter egg like the shooting of babydragon makes the mother appears.
- add river between 2 lakes with undergound river and waterfalls (based on geologic appears of map).
- add a road to village so you can use it for new mission like a convoy mission:
    from bridge to village where its safe for getting suplies then goes trough tunnel to dock at lake (located at the bay at eastside?), so its safe at village and in tunnel
- make a mission that involve the cave
- add on screens in tunnels something like scoreboard or if you add chest thing, who found it last or realtime camerafeed from some locations in game 
- add npc's you can interact with (like for noobs they "explain" the game a little) or did you knows about the war
- some events to look forward to, like christmas event, halloween event, easter event,...
- add in garage info what you buy from (fuel) info (you have 200fuel if you buy upgrade you'll get 250), plane info,... (like said in discord)

DEEZ_NUTS & Mysterio

to other players: feel free to comment what you think of those ideas
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, pinkstar30, nebular, loggerhead-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [NLR]Mysterio.

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386703

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And i know you working on it but for the spy mission maybe make it no tag at all on spy (a spy is hidden in rl, not showing to everyone "heeey guys, i'm heeeere" with a big billboard on he's back) so maybe just make a notification when spy is at the 1st tent or/and make it visible every 2 min.

let me explain;
spy now:

how it should be:

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386704

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 710

Maybe also mushrooms and gnomes, Little Red Riding Hood's big bad wolf that attacks the pilots on the ground when you land with your parachute, and hiding in the clouds the god Neptune who throws the planes down with his trident, some frogs for the female players at the lake they can kiss so they turn into a prince on the white horse, also put some fish in the lake so we can go fishing, toilets at the hangars with a toilet madam in case it is urgent, - 0, 50$ if you use them.....they are just a few ideas.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, OUTLAW_WAR

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386706

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Seems someone forgot that this is a game and not work or school where you must have good scores to be the best.
A game is place to have fun, we were just putting some ideas to make the game even more fun, did you never played othe games then DF? in most games there are sidestuff to the main game.
Ok i get that you want to be number 1 in game, but some players dont care about the stats but more about playing the game AND having fun.
So cant we have both? A game to achieve best stats and have fun, you can play your game of beiing best, let us then have our fun on the side. If its to post some sarcastic comments to ruin the post and look for salty replies, just dont post anything and keep it to yourself next time, thx
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, OUTLAW_WAR

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386707

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Why the attack again? I also give nice ideas and then it is not good again.
Guys, if we bring in more dragons and more animals to search, aren't we straying too far from the actual content of this game? It is a WW1 and WW2 war game with airplanes and not a fairytale forest was my thought.
And if you ask me what I would like to see in the game, it is for example a larger realistic map with cities, in those cities there are military targets that you can bomb. If you miss them and you hit a civilian target such as a house or apartment building, you will be deducted points like you accidentally hit a teammate.
I don't know if it's feasible to make something like this but it would add more value to the game.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png

Last edit: by frits.

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386710

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Oh Nuts, I'm not trying to be the victim here at all. What I wrote in my first response was just a response to the question to bring a dragon into the game, to hide something in the game that we have to look for, for more animals,... Stay serious for a while, like me wrote before, it is not a fairytale forest but a WW1 and WW2 game. With this response I have not offended anyone but it has become clear that I am not wrong because you think the response is childish. So what should we think about more dragons and animals to look for?
I don't understand what the nr 1 place has to do with this or passing the passes, something many other players also did and that belongs to the past, you said yourself that when that item started the passing stopped but here You're only too happy to start back on that. But then tell me what you're going to say if, for example, you're flying 4 against 4 and 3 of your teammates are chasing a bunny and you're alone against 4 players. I have experienced this several times with the dragon that a teammate was at the dragon and then called other teammates there. Oops I didn't make a drama out of that, but then you don't abandon your teammates?
I prefer to see the game as a WW1 and WW2 game and would like to keep it that way. ( This is my thought about it )
This is the last thing I'm going to say about it and it's my last reaction; other players were asked to respond and I did, maybe not in the way you would have liked and yes, I think it's for kids to bring more dragons or animals into the game that we should go find because then we completely deviate from the subject of the game and that is war.
Oh yeah, removing the names is a good idea, for me that's okay too.

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Mysterio

Last edit: by frits.

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386711

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
  • Thank you received: 2433
Many games should have some upper limit on how many hours you can play in one set. 
DF can become a forerunner in game values, especially when it is accessible to children. 

We see clear signs of addiction in people who play DF. 
​​​​​​ It is desirable to introduce  blocks/day.  Games max 4 times 2 hours with mandatory breaks of 1.5 hours after a 2 hour period. 

Children with a predisposition to addiction problems would have an adult approach to the game.  Maybe even do something useful and developing instead of getting stuck in a computer game addiction.
watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by Doggy Dix.

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386712

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Well Dix, you are 100% right here. Even for adults it is dangerous then imagine for children. There are of course also the parents who can impose a limit, but this is not always possible. Internet addiction is already so great in many children and adults. We used to play outside with our friends when we were little, but now they already have a mobile phone in their hands in the crib.

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386717

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
  • Thank you received: 2433

Well Dix, you are 100% right here. Even for adults it is dangerous then imagine for children. There are of course also the parents who can impose a limit, but this is not always possible. Internet addiction is already so great in many children and adults. We used to play outside with our friends when we were little, but now they already have a mobile phone in their hands in the crib.

watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR

New ideas 1 year 7 months ago #386725

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

For me Df is as a FPS(First person shooter) game with the thematic of planes, that's make DF fun in my opinion. About a large maps with cities, that wouldn't be viable to DF because it's a multplatform game, where most mobile devices couldn't be capable of run the game with this things, largest maps,cities and such. This sort of game have some good titles available only to Pcs(pc gamer). and trust me after a while these games getting boring. I don't know why these people who never tried any game out with a 'air flight" more "realistic", are requesting for that here. AGAIN request for "realism" but without NEVER have tried another games out where the precious "realism" is the focus. I' ve played some games with this focus of "realism" and after a while it got boring for me. DF elite is cool because it's simple as a FPS/Arcade vintage game. About the ideas, I think would be cool if add missions for tanks and soldiers, variety of weapons, and new animations as grab and punch, a space for who like stats and classifications separate from who don't like it and a system fair of classification .

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, Doggy Dix, nebular, OUTLAW_WAR, loggerhead-WAR-, Pagan

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.616 seconds