Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383229

• Rick Grimes
  • Rick Grimes's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 44
Hi, Tony here aka I must be mad, wonder if any folk out there have had some strange experiences?
I have to get up every night due to my age at approximately 2-3 am, let the dogs out as well for a pee, as I was waiting for them in the kitchen I heard a voice from the lounge / living room say, “how awful”, I thought the tv had come on, no it was off, wife fast asleep in bedroom with doors shut, dogs still outside, the voice sounded quite low and gravelly, it had the echo and sound of the room so it definitely came from the lounge no doubt about it, but, I wasn’t freaked out.
I am quite open to the possibilities of the paranormal as an onlooker only, not to stir up anything, I have other first person testimonies of encounters too.
love to you all
Tony 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383230

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Wow..spooky indeed.
My wife rented a house for a month about 7 years ago before we moved to a new state. She had to rent before we closed on our house. She was calling telling me she heard stuff walking around. I'm  trying to be calm her and said 'nah, just probably an animal on the roof or the neighbors talking'. I came out to visit and was not quite the believer until I was hearing stuff daily in that house for a week! Voices, things moved, loud walking and NO neighbors nearby---I was glad when we closed on our house and moved. LoL. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Acegirl, frits, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383233

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Tony, that's a cool story. I can tell you that I had a guest at my house once who observed a woman walking across our living room but there was only the four of us, my spouse and I and he and his spouse, in our house and the three of us were all in the kitchen looking down the hallway as he counted us, then walked into our living room to look for the woman he just saw. He was able to describe the woman's clothing and everything. About a year after that incident I observed a person move from the staircase towards the laundry room and, assuming it was my wife, began talking to her. When I didn't get an answer I went looking to see where she had gone. After searching the entire downstairs I went upstairs and my wife was in her closet organizing her things. She had never come down stairs.

We don't get spooked by these things but my original guest did when he saw the woman walking in our living room. Poor guy was rattled pretty bad.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Rick Grimes

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383234

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Interesting topics you fellas have there, I reckon it to be supernatural phenomena or an entity, I had an encounter one at my house in boston. Not actually a close one encounter, what I saw was just a glimpse shadow right at the corner of my eye, a flash shadow pass by. I had goosebum every part of my body, I did some research studies and explore the possibility of what I saw. I spoke to a friend of mine at the University who studied the field of paranormal. He told me to get an handheld electronic magnetic device for tracking down spiritshave alway been the ones fallible enough to find something. I bought the gadget as he requested and found it somewhat useful but unable to prove the existence of ghost or paranormal. The question is how do we counteract it indeed if we saw one. Call the ghostbuster!! lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383237

• Rick Grimes
Great testimonies here you guys thank you for your input and keep them coming.
my wife and I were watching one of our favourite paranormal programs on tv, when all of a sudden we were surrounded by the aroma of lavender, it was like being in a box of the perfume that my mum and my wife’s grandma used to favour, it smelt exactly like them, it came suddenly lasted for about 10 seconds then went as suddenly as it came.
my wife and I laughed as we knew it was something special happening to us, it didn’t smell like modern air fresheners, I’m convinced we had a visit.
Tony.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383239

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

I saw a ghost,but its my daughter who's been seeing shadow figures since a child. Some black (the scary ones) Then there's light and colored ones. At thanks giving some dishes came flying out of the cupboard. Well she's 28 now and didn't flinch. She just asked everyone to ignore it because it only want attention. She is my little princess. I did everything with great faith to help her and guide her. No more black shadows. I know the hearts of many of you. I would never use my daughter to tell a lie. Before I was married,I lived in this mansion in Minneapolis for addicts. I was wide awake. To my left a foot away was this white figure. You could see some feature,but still see through. I was startled and closed my eyes to pretend I was sleeping. They were half open. He walked to the foot of my bed,took one more look and left. I felt know fear. He wasn't evil. Funny thing was he was bald. I had also been sober six months .Peace all. Remember, if your spiritual, your God is bigger.
​​​​​
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383241

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

My wife and i love that kind of stuff and whenever we travel we will book our stay at places that are reportedly haunted. B&B's, various old Inn's, etc. We find doing that gives an added fun dimension to traveling. We have some of the paranormal hunting equipment... nothing elaborate or expensive mind you. We had our best luck with a set of dousing rods at a place called The Seven Sisters Inn, which was in Ocala, Fl. It was eye opening to say the least.

I know, we are a couple of weirdos, but we have fun and thats what counts.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Juan Marni, Rick Grimes

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383259

• Rick Grimes
The Sphere.

Frank...
The named man above I have changed to protect his identity, he is a builder friend of my father in law, my father in law was also a builder.
In roughly the mid 2000s frank and his wife were driving from the Buxton area towards Stoke on Trent at appx midnight or thereabouts.
The couple saw a bright light in the sky which in the beginning they thought was a bright star, they noticed that it was moving, indeed it seemed to be getting brighter and larger, Frank said that it seemed to be heading for their car, indeed it was.
Frank described the object as an extremely bright light in the shape of a sphere, and it was heading straight for them, Frank though that they would collide with it so he pulled the car over, actually swerving in his haste.
From what he told my father in law the following happened: the sphere hovered in front of them, at what distance or height I am not sure at the time of writing, but was quoted as very near, it made no noise and was blindingly bright, so bright as Frank said he could see his bones clearly through his fingers as he shielded his eyes.
He said he and his wife were terrified, the object then departed from them at incredible speed and was gone in seconds, flying away from them over the Cheshire plain in a westerly direction, (I think there was a report from BBC Radio Stoke that someone in the town of Crewe had seen a rapidly moving bright light that night).
There has been little contact between my father in law and Frank since this revelation, but when Frank has contacted, my father in law says he is a very ill man now due this event, he is very depressed and disturbed, and will not talk about it.
I want to talk to Frank but my father in law won't let me, he feels it might push him over the edge....
Neither myself or my father in law can remember even the exact year of this, roughly 2005-7 ish...I will continue to ask my father in law as to Franks health etc...

Tony
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, frits

Spooky stuff 2 years 8 months ago #383261

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

https://imgur.com/S2FQZl5As the days blend together and our minds wander, many of us are looking for gripping reads that can hold our attention. While creepy short stories may not scream “stress relief,” successful horror rewards us for our complete attention with full-body thrills and chills. But what Frank and your father in law might encounter was a being from another planet. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Acegirl, frits, Rick Grimes

Last edit: by Stormbringer.

Spooky stuff 2 years 7 months ago #383406

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

Always nice to read stories like this. I've never experienced anything like this myself, but maybe that's because I don't believe in it.
Here in Bahia in Brazil there are a lot of people who believe in this, I have already heard the most beautiful stories here.
I'll start with my house that I bought 14 years ago and still live in today. Just after I bought it I was told that the congierge had hanged himself here in the kitchen. Now the Brazilians here (not all) believe that if you commit suicide in a house your spirit will linger there. A friend of my wife who believes in these things came to sleep here when I was traveling to Belgium. After 1 night she left with a fright. My wife's sister who also believes in these things also says she is scared in the house. I myself have not noticed anything abnormal after 14 years, I rent out my house to tourists in the summer and no one has ever reported anything abnormal.
The second story; My neighbor is a 90 year old man who lives alone, he also strongly believes in these things. He often tells that he sees a child at his bedside at night. When my house is rented out in the summer months I always sleep in his house and NEVER have I seen or heard anything abnormal.
He also told a story from when he was young. In the past, when the Second World War broke out, Jesuit priests would have buried pots of gold on a mountain by the sea for fear that the war would come to Brazil. About 20 years later, he and his father would go in search of the gold. Now the belief here is that gold that is buried is protected by dark forces. The night he left with his father and arrived at the mountain, it began to rain heavily and thunder. Big pigs came running out of the forest with very big teeth and followed my neighbor and his father. They ran home and locked the door.
I asked him if he had been drinking that day because he really likes them. Only a few drinks he replied. That helped me understand the story better.
Moral of these stories; Wouldn't it be possible when you become observed with a certain belief that you can also start to see things that aren't there? For what is faith, where does it come from? The name says it all, you believe but you are not sure.
Let me be clear, I have respect for people who believe but wish to be realistic myself.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Viper10{WP}, Alex Galt, Zirig, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 6 months ago #383435

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

A friend relate to me this ghost story and I am gonna share it with all of you.It all started with a young girl who had an imaginary friend. She called him the boogeyman. She never really saw him just a presence who she talked to someone with same age. We had all kinds of fun. My favorite was us playing in the creek next to my house.
Now our house it was small. It was my grandparents home. A bunch of my aunts lived there my uncle then my Mom, brother and I lived there. I think at times twelve people would sleep in the house at once.
Our yard was big we had a front yard two side yards a back yard and what we called the back back yard.
The back back yard was creepy there was a bunch of dead brush on our property line it was dark back there and just an odd feeling. We often heard noises we could not explain. We would hear a whiplash noise. You know the sound that is made with a whip. We just ignored it over time.
In our home my family were never really inside. We always spent time outside. As I said Bogeyman and I always were by the creek. When it was time to come in all the cupboards would be open. The furnace would be on in the middle of summer. Friday nights was movie night bread would be tossed off the fridge. The family would freak out. I would giggle because I knew it was my bestfriend bogey....
I often had bad dreams. Bed time was always hard for me because of theses dreams. My dream was some grown up a grown up man was holding my hand leading me to the back back yard. I was so scared I could not move or scream. Then I would wake up.
When I was 10 we moved from the house. I made real friends but I felt bogey around me from time to time. As I became an adult werid things would happen.
I wondered about my friend and I had an opportunity to talk to a psychic...I told her about my friend, my dreams and the back back yard. She told me there was a young family who lived in our home. The grown up a dad who took his sons to the back back yard to beat them. My friend bogey well dad went to far and beat him and he died.
For some reason bogey did not like my mom or grandma. He did mean things and played jokes on them I asked the psychic why and she felt that he did not like them because they were not what he felt where good moms. His mom knew about the abuse but never did anything.
That is the story of my best friend bogeyman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Viper10{WP}, frits, Zirig, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 6 months ago #383443

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL

Frits brings up a good point. I know my daughter has been dealing with these ghost since a child. The one I saw I was at peace. I'm a spiritual man,so the he possibly that its an angel is something more easy to bend my mind around. I don't know how the dead would escape their fate. Heaven or hell. I so open minded though that ill will never say someone is wrong. I'm not in their shoes. I am closed minded when it comes to me being the  worlds most sexy bald man. Hehe. Peace all.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, frits, Zirig, Juan Marni, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 5 months ago #383643

• Rick Grimes
Regarding the story about the glowing sphere / orb previously.I was relating that story to my mechanic, (he’s about my age born in the early 1960s).After I had finished telling him about it, he told me of what he and his parents saw in roughly the same area back in the mid 1970s when he was a kid.They were travelling a similar route as the other folk were, when his dad said, “ what’s that?” Pointing to the sky, my mechanic (Andy) said it was a very bright round object doing strange manoeuvres, moves that standard aircraft would not be able to do, those words were said by his father who had served in the RAF, so he knew his planes etc, he could not recognise what it was, the man was incredulous!After observing this thing for approximately a minute or two, it suddenly shot off and was gone in a couple of seconds, (sound familiar?).We were astounded by our connection of both events!So there you go folks, something IS going on that we don’t know about, I follow plenty of speakers on the internet on the subjects, Richard Dolan, Linda Moulton How, Jimmy Church fade to black radio show etc etc.Tony :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Viper10{WP}, frits, Zirig

Spooky stuff 2 years 5 months ago #383775

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Ouija board degenerates into horrific nightmare:

Nine priests spent almost two months on it and one of them even went crazy: the story behind 'The Exorcist' seems made up by a twisted mind, but it is actually true. The horror film is based on a diary that one of those involved priests kept about the exorcism that was carried out in 1949 on a 13-year-old boy from Cottage City in the US state of Maryland. The story begins when the boy — who would become known by the pseudonym Roland Doe — finds a so-called ouija board (a board for summoning ghosts) in his aunt's house and starts playing with it. But the fun didn't last long, as the boy became seriously ill after coming into contact with the board.

That was just the beginning of the trouble: Roland started acting strangely too. The boy claimed to hear strange noises everywhere, such as running water running behind a wall, loud scratching under the floorboards or the stamping of marching feet. He was then sent to stay with some local priests, where things went from bad to worse: first the priests claimed to have seen the boy's bed floating while he slept, then scratching appeared on his body out of nowhere, later it was even burning red streaks forming ominous words.

Exorcism requested
The boy's family was distraught and sought help from Priest Raymond Bishop, who in turn immediately went to the Archbishop to request an exorcism (or exorcism). The ritual finally took place on March 11, 1949 at 10:30 PM and was led by Pastor William Bowdern. But priest Raymond was also present, who noted everything minute by minute in his diary. According to his notes, the boy's reaction was "immediate and violent" during the incident. The word "hell" appeared on the boy's chest and an image of the devil appeared on his right leg. “It was depicted in red,” he wrote. "His arms were held above his head and there seemed to be webs between them, as if he looked like a bat."

According to the priest, the intense ritual caused the boy to fall asleep exhausted after a few hours, but immediately started raging again when he woke up. He started slamming his fists uncontrollably against the head of his bed and his pillow. He also cried out that in his dream he had fought a gigantic red devil, who had molded himself into a slimy and ironclad fo

Hell for four weeks
In the end, the exorcism took no less than four weeks. According to the priest's diary, they had to stop regularly to restrain the boy, because at certain times he seemed to have a "supernatural power". He would then writhe like a snake and begin to sing. "The boy oscillated between those terrifying episodes at night and periods when he behaved normally during the day," the diary said. “He also often told sexually oriented things, in the most vulgar language, such as about sex between priests and nuns. There has been speculation that the boy may have been abused during his childhood. But even then that wouldn't explain the language he used."

The boy's infernal ordeal finally ended in April 1949, when he was admitted to Alexian Brothers Hospital in St Louis. That is also where the priest's diary was found. However, the boy had only just arrived when a storm broke over the hospital, hitting the cross on the roof by lightning. At the same time, the boy had a vision of a radiant man with flowing hair, holding up a fiery sword over a well where the devil was sitting. Then he suddenly sat up and shouted: "He's gone!"

Black stain
Roland was released from the hospital and sent home not long after, but according to the story, the evil remained there. For example, nurses said that years later, there was still a "black spot" above the head of the bed the boy had been in and that it kept coming back no matter how many times she was painted over. The entire wing where the boy stayed was eventually demolished and replaced by a parking lot. But there too, in the asphalt under the boy's room, a crack appeared again and again, which the workers could not fill.

After his departure, the case was picked up by all kinds of authorities and investigated for years. According to some, the conclusion is as clear as a log: Roland was never possessed, but had serious mental problems, such as schizophrenia or Tourette's syndrome. Conditions that were much less recognized in the 1940s. The boy's true identity was never revealed, though, although he is said to have had three children and still live in Maryland today. He remembers nothing of the period when he was said to have been possessed.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Juan Marni, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 3 months ago #384726

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Had to add a personal experience to this thread. 

Mrs. Viper and I went to the St. Augustine lighthouse for a "dark of the moon tour" Saturday night. During the first half of the tour a guide takes you to the various locations and tells ghost stories. The second half of the tour is called "free time" where folks can go to the different locations and see if they come up with any paranormal experiences. Well dont you know we were in the Keepers House on the main floor and I was armed with a digital recorder and an electromagnetic magnetic field detector. I was able to capture a distinct voice with my digital recorder, and it was a reply to my question about lighting the lights on my EMF meter. 

I now have some audio proof of spirits and spooky stuff! We have had experiences before but this is the first time I can actually offer evidence to back up the experiences and stories. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Juan Marni, Rick Grimes

Spooky stuff 2 years 3 months ago #384728

• Rick Grimes
Great info viper, you ARE An enthusiast! People may scoff at this subject but it is real, and you can gather evidence like you’ve done and the various tv shows.
“Most haunted” here in England have shown some great evidence although in the past they have been accused of cheating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits

Spooky stuff 2 years 3 months ago #384738

• keel8166
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 89
Right after my mom passed away in 2016 I’d fallen asleep on the couch. Heard shuffling of feet coming up the hallway. Bout the time I was peaking around the couch to see which kid had snuck out of bed I heard “Hey sweetie, love ya”. I’m absolutely 100% certain my mom was in the house that night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Juan Marni

Spooky stuff 2 years 3 months ago #384743

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL

I'm glad you posted this. I have not had anything weirder than me happen. Everyday my daughter does. My family in Minnesota has experienced this ghost my daughter calls scary Gary cause he's not scary. Mostly messes with lights,opens doors,and throws an occasional plate across the room. I've have yet to meet this Gary. I'm surprised her dogs don't sense anything. She's my baby girl who's twenty eight years old. She wouldn't lie,and is way to clever to be fooled. She's been dealing with this since a child. I'm going to surprise her by flying up there in two weeks. She says he's quite when I'm there. I do believe people can open doors that shouldn't be open,my son,the door opener. Hes even done a sacrifice with an animal.Me and Sue were divorced. Also,he's adopted.JK. I love him. She thinks Gary is scared of me because spiritually, as one who believes in God, is embraced in my soul. I had dinner with a Jesuit Priest. I'm not Catholic,but I mean that in a religious sense. I had to ask,did he ever witness an exorcism. What he told me next I've never exspected. He was with the senior priests, he told the guy who was telling me this story,that wherever you do,don't flinch. As the priest was reading from the Bible, the Bible blew up into confetti by the possed. He said the priest never flinched,just reach in and grabbed another bible. The Jesuit priest with me said he was terrified. Almost as enough to leave the semenary. Now he's the teacher. All's I can tell you is when my depression is getting the best of me,I would have to imagine it was something like that. Losing yourself to utter darkness.Its been three years since then.
​​​​​

Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Juan Marni

Spooky stuff 1 year 6 months ago #387238

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806

Hello Ghouls! It’s that time of the year where we have a little fun with the spooky stories during the creepy nights. I remember this good thread from last year so I decided to bump it so you guys can keep sharing your scary and spooky stories.  But to get it going a little bit I will ask you the following question:

and if you have, please share your story.

The following user(s) said Thank You: frits

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Spooky stuff 1 year 6 months ago #387244

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

YES, I'll stay there for a week for $5,000. :-)

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud

Spooky stuff 1 year 6 months ago #387245

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Yep. I'd stay for half the price.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, frits, Pegoud

Spooky stuff 1 year 6 months ago #387248

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
LOL It is a lot of money and maybe it would be worth a try….but I know I would not last. 
 As soon as I start hearing stuff, I would be aca-excuse meeeeeee I’m out!
. .
I went to a cemetery at night during the “Día de los Muertos” festivity.  Spanish tradition that we still celebrate on the island, not the type of big festival you see at Mexico. It was a religious service at the cemetery right in the middle of all the tomb stones at night.  The relatives participate in the service and go visit the graves at the end. They had a band playing; it was classical music but in all it was a beautiful ceremony. Surreal because you see the music and the band playing around the tombs, it’s just something different but still a nice tradition. So, I can say I stayed at the cemetery half a night, not sure if that would count for the money since I was with a lot of people and I did not dare to wander off to the dark parts of the cemetery. (Well maybe just a little.) Also visit the local town church and they have people buried inside. They told us that before the town had its first cemetery that at first the town’s people were buried at the church. On the floor as you walk you see the names and years of the people that are still there. Looks like it used to be like that in the old times. I guess they could not bury more people at the church so then they did the cemetery on the outskirts of the town. (the small one I visited that night)
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, frits, Pegoud

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Spooky stuff 1 year 5 months ago #387374

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

A good story for the believers but you have to see it to the end.

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Spooky stuff 1 year 5 months ago #387377

• Montymor.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 198
La tradicion española se llama "Dia de todo los Santos", se hace de dia y se recuerda a los familiares que ya no estan. Ese dia se visitan las tumbas y se adecentan limpian y adornan. Se suelen juntar los familiares venidos de diferentes sitios al pueblo donde estan enterrados y luego se hace una comida familiar recordandolos.
Yo me acuerdo una vez estando de trabajo, en un pueblo  llamado Oñate, en Guipuzcoa, que nos toco contravigilancia en en los exteriores del acuartelamiento durante la epoca del terrorismo en Pais Vasco. El cuartel en cuestion estaba al lado del cementerio del pueblo y teniamos vigilancia por ese sitio, y por las noches venia una mujer a la tumba de su marido, cuando la vimos nos dio un poco de rollo, pero nada mas alla que una mujer que queria a su pareja fallecida y lo visitaba toda las noches. De todas formas ibamos armados aunque no se si podríamos matar mas a un muerto. De todas formas pienso que los cementerios son los lugares mas seguros, pues como decimos por aqui, son el barrio de los calladitos los que no protestan por nada y los que no dan problemas de ninguna clase. Guardate de los vivos que los muertos ya los guarda el Señor., 
The following user(s) said Thank You: frits

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds