Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

COYOTE ENTERED IN THE GLOBAL RANKING!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years 7 months ago #381724

• Paco Zorapel
  • Paco Zorapel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Paco the Taco :D
  • Thank you received: 288
Wow! I think nobody expected that gray Pfalz that started playing only a few months ago would keep playing. And here we are now! You are #96 in the global ranking! How much did you need? This must be a new record!

You are an excellent player. Maybe some will say your KDR sucks, but that shows that you aren't afraid of any player that enters in your match! You never surrender, and that's the most important thing. Maybe you are killed 4 times in a row, but you don't leave. You keep playing until you get your revenge and bring down all the enemies. We are really proud of our success, and the Cavaliers squadron must be too. I really miss those days when you were in our squad, that was a little golden era :P. How's it going there?

THREE CHEERS FOR COYOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to [Ñ] THE BLACK DRAGONS and Montymor for accepting me in such a big family. ¡Volar con honor, no rendirse jamás!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, frits, Pegoud, Juan Marni, coyote, Sikorsky, paras reddy

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Paco Zorapel. Reason: Corrected some little errors

COYOTE ENTERED IN THE GLOBAL RANKING!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years 7 months ago #381725

• coyote
  • Thank you received: 71
Thank you, Paco, I remember us when we started out as free players I left when I went premium lol spad was for free players, Thanks for the nice words and compliments you are a great player and will always be a friend, I got to this point by playing the best with noobs most of the time as teammates and the higher up in rank you go the more you are hunted lol, but I did get a lot of help from the top Aces in the game and thanks to my family of Cavaliers for all their help, I love playing the game Thanks again .see you in the air, my friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Last edit: by coyote.

COYOTE ENTERED IN THE GLOBAL RANKING!!!!!!!!!!! 3 years 7 months ago #381726

• Juan Marni
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407
Congratulations coyote! I still remember when you started in our little squad. Here's an old shot from a dogfight between us, courtesy of Paco. I'm sure that you will love it...

I still use that triplane... And yes, most of our members aren't subscribed, but there are some premium users. We noticed it was one of the most stupid rules in the whole game, so soon it was removed...

Never forget to have fun! ;) See you in the skies and enjoy your success!
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, coyote, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds