Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380704

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

As many of you know I've had 4 minor strokes. It's so frustrating always being last after playing 6 yrs. There was a time I was good. I still am a decent pilot, but it is hard for me to understand bullet drop. I can't explain very well why, but my ability to learn, think quickly and math as well as vocab have be reduced by30%. If anyone has an idea on how I can up my game. Maybe teach me, not sure I'll remember but I don't like letting my team down. Also, it's a pride thing to be brutally honest. I work with anyone who is willing and will not stay unless I see a bikini babe walk by. Peace. Your longtime friend,Cuenutts, I mean CeBall.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Fr!gg*, Pegoud, * Nina Dina *

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380749

• Fr!gg*
  • Thank you received: 42

Cue Ball wrote: As many of you know I've had 4 minor strokes. It's so frustrating always being last after playing 6 yrs. There was a time I was good. I still am a decent pilot, but it is hard for me to understand bullet drop. I can't explain very well why, but my ability to learn, think quickly and math as well as vocab have be reduced by30%. If anyone has an idea on how I can up my game. Maybe teach me, not sure I'll remember but I don't like letting my team down. Also, it's a pride thing to be brutally honest. I work with anyone who is willing and will not stay unless I see a bikini babe walk by. Peace. Your longtime friend,Cuenutts, I mean CeBall.[/quote

SORRY TO HEAR WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH BUD I HAD NO IDEA.. YES I REMEMBER THE TIME WE WAS IN MOM AND YOU WAS AN EXCELLENT PILOT AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I STILL THINK YOU ARE, AS FOR BULLET DROP THERE IS NONE ON WW2 PLANES BUT ON BIPLANE INSTEAD OF AIMING AT THE TOP OF THE SQUARE AND WORKING YOUR WAY DOWN TO THE MIDDLE AIM JUST ABOVE THE MIDDLE OF THE SQUARE I'M SURE YOU WILL GET THERE IN THE END.
AND IT SEEMS OUR HAIR STYLE IS POPULAR WITH QUITE A FEW MEN THESE DAYS AND REMEMBER TO POLISH YOUR HEAD BEFORE PLAY AS IT WILL DAZZLE THE OTHER PILOTS!!
SEE YOU IN THE SKIES BUD... HEHE

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, R E Z, * Nina Dina *

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380750

• * Nina Dina *
  • Thank you received: 91

Cue Ball wrote: As many of you know I've had 4 minor strokes. It's so frustrating always being last after playing 6 yrs. There was a time I was good. I still am a decent pilot, but it is hard for me to understand bullet drop. I can't explain very well why, but my ability to learn, think quickly and math as well as vocab have be reduced by30%. If anyone has an idea on how I can up my game. Maybe teach me, not sure I'll remember but I don't like letting my team down. Also, it's a pride thing to be brutally honest. I work with anyone who is willing and will not stay unless I see a bikini babe walk by. Peace. Your longtime friend,Cuenutts, I mean CeBall.

That's so sad Mr Cueball I hope they can fix your heart soon and to be honest I played against you and you had no problem shooting me down, I must ask you is this the way to treat a women?? Lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, R E Z

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380767

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL

Thanks Grasshopper, now that's whatnI needed. It seems like a simple thing,but I can't explain it. Its like why didn't I think of that. My kids think it's humorous when I call them and tell them a story I just told 30 mins. Ago. Lol
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Fr!gg*, * Nina Dina *

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380768

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL

Hi Kayaxx,the women fighter pilots are all deadliest.Lol. Thanks for your reply both you and Grasshopper. I'm actually a happy guy who looks all over for his phone that's in my hands. Really, after awhile, it's funny. It could of been so much worse. Peace ✌
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Fr!gg*, * Nina Dina *

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380788

• tlim486
  • Thank you received: 5
Cue, i will fly with you any day, you are a great pilot, team mate and opponent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Call for help 3 years 10 months ago #380791

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

X2 what tlim said. If ever you need to practice bullet drop, you can shoot at me and learn if you like. I have never really looked at game stats as being all that important so if it take 100 kills for you to learn bullet drop all you have to do is ask old friend.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Sikorsky

Call for help 3 years 9 months ago #380806

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL

Thanks Viper, some have. My game has improved greatly from all the advice and help. I just had to right it down so I wouldn't forget.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Call for help 3 years 9 months ago #380846

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
As the years pass and game physics improve, its obvious old stuff like not worrying about bullet drop will go. I don’t mean any hate, just saying. There are plenty of videos on the internet that can help you, don’t be ashamed if you need to watch them! I needed to watch a full playlist getting started with flight sims. Also, you can learn yourself by playing around and see what does what, that’s another way.

And yes, I am posting on the forum, yeah boiiii

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball

Call for help 3 years 9 months ago #380976

• Sharp Shooter