Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My pandemic relief 3 years 9 months ago #380677

• R E Z
  • R  E   Z's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

Dogfight Elite:
I see other games like Xbox and others but they don’t have something that DF has... simplicity combined with three dimensional strategic choice... and multi platformed allowing a wide variety of participants with minimal investment. Regular users get to (kind of) know each other and in the long run gain respect for each other. After several years of joining in on these exciting games I realize this game is my way of ‘getting out of the house for a while’ during a global pandemic AND I DONT HAVE TO WEAR A MASK WHILE PLAYING! Sure, I hate getting clobbered by Pippe and out-maneuvered by AceGirl and sniped by the Huntress and slaughtered by MEAN but I really enjoy when we’re flying on the same team.
This game is very affordable and we all owe Joaquin a good “Huzzah” for creating and maintaining the game and for putting up with us jerks (He can’t be getting rich off of this game).
Stay safe everyone.
Huzzah! Thanks Joaquin
The following user(s) said Thank You: zuperman, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Fr!gg*, Pegoud, Montymor., Magnus Canneb and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My pandemic relief 3 years 9 months ago #380678

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Viva DFE !!!
I have been enjoying myself for 5 years already...
One hour every night and I go to bed, my head filled with enchanting flight...
Be brave and have fun !
Ty ZUP ! GG !!
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Fr!gg*, Montymor., Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, coyote

My pandemic relief 3 years 9 months ago #380696

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, DireWolf{WP****}, Fr!gg*, Pegoud

My pandemic relief 3 years 9 months ago #380697

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Hey Rez,

One of the best posts about the game in a long time. For me, it's a nice diversion from my job. And you've always greeted folks and made an effort to chat. I remember we were in a game a long time ago and you accidently shot someone on our team and you wrote 'so-in-so, move haha!' Made everyone laugh. That's the spirit of this game and that's why I play when I see some folks on--laughter and a great time. Especially now. And Gannet--ain't that the truth! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, Fr!gg*, Pegoud, coyote

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

My pandemic relief 3 years 9 months ago #380698

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Nice job REZ, don't forget Zup helped this old colorblind 6yr. vet. who still can't shoot.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, Fr!gg*

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.578 seconds