Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Control sensitivity for Tablet 4 years 7 months ago #378192

• VVildBill
  • VVildBill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
My controls are too squirly, if i tilt up or down, ever so slightly (with my galaxy Tab a), i cannot get the crosshair to move slightly up and down, it makes me have to jummp up or down the distance of the hight of the square the ememy is highlighted in. I manage just fine in other games, but i like this one. Any clue how i can fix that?

Also, how does a P-38 or 262 manage to do tighter circles than any biplane or even any of the WW2 fighters for that matter? The mechanics are pretty for off.... they should at least make another server for wwii planes to separate them, or nerf that ridiculous amount of agility that they have... they already have enough firepower and armor fo compensate for that lack. I dont know the optimal speed for making the tightest turn, only lvl 6 atm, but it does seem to turn best at full throttle for all planes, which is a lil a much...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Control sensitivity for Tablet 4 years 7 months ago #378216

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Got the same issue. I was gone for a bit and now all is off. My controls feel like I float (or as you wrote squirly) on my PC. I've never had this happen before and it's frustrating.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.738 seconds