Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376831

• Pegoud
  • Pegoud's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1985

Bonjour à tous !
Chers joueurs,
Expliquez moi pourquoi vous jouez en WW2 avec des avions WW1 !
Il n'y a jamais personne qui vient en WW1...
Je ne comprends pas.
Expliquez-moi.
Merci
Be brave and have fun!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376836

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
Je ne parle pas francais
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376837

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Salute Pegoud!!
For what is have seen and figure out; looks like not all devices got the same update. Most of PC players get two choices in menu before selecting games: 1. World War 1 (1914 to 1918) and 2. World Wars (1914 to 1945). That second choice is a mix war; the problem is that all new players are ending up here. I also believe that most cell and tablet players end up here in the mix ones as well. That is why the World war 1914 to 1918 is empty most of the time. If you are a PC player and go to use your ww2 planes you will find most players using ww1 because they are mostly noobs. Not sure if zuperman is aware of this or if it’s a problem with the different platform’s updates. I think the noobs at least should be move to the World War 1 (1914 to 1918) so they don’t have to face the 1940’s planes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, nebular, FTN2017, Pegoud, Smoke Screen

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376839

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
True Ace Girl.
If you are not a subscriber, you are given no choices and end up in ww2.
Even if all you have is a ww1 plane. It seems backwards to me as well, but it may be that it is an attrmpt to get, 1 more subscribers, and
2 get people buying planes.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376840

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Merci AG !
Je comprends mieux maintenant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376843

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
The option was given to subscribers only since the game original idea is to have both world wars. Some players here said they would pay happily to be able to choose only one type of world and/or unsubscribe otherwise. So I gave that option to see what was true about it.

So far I see most on mixed worlds so I guess the ww1 option is not such a big motivation as many were suggesting. Nevertheless the option is there for all subscribers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

Last edit: by zuperman.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376846

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Merci pour cette réponse.
Merci Zup pour le travail effectué.
Donc les gens vont en WW2 pour chasser les débutants. Est ce un comportement éthique ?
Chaque escadrille devrait se poser la question !

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376849

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I am almost exclusively ww1, thats the game that got me hooked like a fish. Thats why i subscribe. On occasions that i have played ww2, or mixed wars or whatever its called, i see lots of ww1 planes over there, and whiners about people who play with jets. Go figure.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Last edit: by Mongo. Reason: Fat fingers

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376851

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Mongo wrote: I am almost exclusively ww1, thats the game that got me hooked like a fish. Thats why i subscribe. On occasions that i have played ww2, or mixed wars or whatever its called, i see lots of ww1 planes over there, and whiners about people who play with jets. Go figure.

I'm always in WWI plane and for a long time the WWI option had many players. As Mongo says the WWI planes are flying in the WW2 time--as to why, I'm not sure. More than 90% in WW2 are not flying jets and if they do they are an easy targets and leave to switch to a WW1 plane as they lag or fly too fast. Saw this happen several times last night.
Acegirl, didn't know they were not given option. That could be why, indeed. I see some who upgraded to a jet not taking time to learn the basics of flying. They twirl, crash and get frustrated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, Pegoud

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376864

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So, what I understand that zuperman has done is: Establish a WW1 exclusive server for subscribers only, he brought back the laser shoot or bullets and separated the wars. I think its almost like the old DF; but only for subscribers. Non-subscribers will get the MIX wars; its true that many on the mix use the ww1 but some do not. What zuperman did in keeping the non-subscriber noobs on the MIX wars is an excellent idea; because many noobs are second and triple idiots accounts that only want to ruin the game for everyone. So, the noob or idiot noob that is interested in playing in the exclusive WW1 server will have to pay up and subscribe. If they want to be dumb dumb’s will be easier to REPORT so that zupermaan can give us a better game experience. So, I think this is what most of you were asking for a long time; I invite you to give it a try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Pegoud

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 3 weeks ago #376874

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Acegirl wrote: So, what I understand that zuperman has done is: Establish a WW1 exclusive server for subscribers only, he brought back the laser shoot or bullets and separated the wars. I think its almost like the old DF; but only for subscribers. Non-subscribers will get the MIX wars; its true that many on the mix use the ww1 but some do not. What zuperman did in keeping the non-subscriber noobs on the MIX wars is an excellent idea; because many noobs are second and triple idiots accounts that only want to ruin the game for everyone. So, the noob or idiot noob that is interested in playing in the exclusive WW1 server will have to pay up and subscribe. If they want to be dumb dumb’s will be easier to REPORT so that zupermaan can give us a better game experience. So, I think this is what most of you were asking for a long time; I invite you to give it a try.

Interesting thought

(.Y.)

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376875

• FTN2017
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 36

zuperman wrote: The option was given to subscribers only since the game original idea is to have both world wars. Some players here said they would pay happily to be able to choose only one type of world and/or unsubscribe otherwise. So I gave that option to see what was true about it.

So far I see most on mixed worlds so I guess the ww1 option is not such a big motivation as many were suggesting. Nevertheless the option is there for all subscribers.

estas haciendo un análisis erróneo. Al mandar a los novatos a la mezcla de guerras haces que los que quieran obtener puntos y monedas, paga mas la mezcla que WW1, terminen en ella. Si pusieras a los novatos en WW1 como debería ser lógico y además los puntos fueran equivalente, cambiaría la preferencia. por algo los mandas ahí y por algo programaste que pague más la mezcla.
Por otro lado piensa lo siguiente: desde el punto de vista del novato es mucho mas fácil progresar en el juego enfrentándose a otros novatos o a experimentados en aviones de la ww1 que en aviones jet.
Nunca entendí porque decidiste estas dos opciones: WW1 y mezcla. No entendía hasta que vi como repartes a todos los ww2 mas una parte de ww1 mas todos los novatos en un lado, y el resto de ww1 en el otro. Es obvio que buscaste que sea mas poblado. Es obvio que no pusiste como opcion "solo WW2" asi no podrías hacer dividir a los WW1 y poner a los novatos frente a experimentados con jet. No creo que eso se te haya escapado.
Quieres así justificar el introducir aviones de la WW2 en un juego que nació, y aún conserva el espíritu, como WW1. No digas que es nuestra elección tu eres el que decide y tu eres el que puede volver este juego a su espíritu original.
Confío que te darás cuenta que muchos de los que volvieron pensaron en que ibas a separar guerras. Que muchos pensamos ¡Por fín jugaré WW1 sin que de pronto se transporte en el tiempo un jet y arruine hermosas batallas! Pero nos obligas nuevamente a jugar mezclados...
Por favor, que las dos opciones seas WW1 y WW2. Que los novatos vayan a donde naturalmente deban ir, WW1. Luego puedes cambiar escenarios y misiones en WW2 y hacer mas rico el juego.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376876

• FTN2017
  • Banned
  • Banned

Acegirl wrote: So, what I understand that zuperman has done is: Establish a WW1 exclusive server for subscribers only, he brought back the laser shoot or bullets and separated the wars. I think its almost like the old DF; but only for subscribers. Non-subscribers will get the MIX wars; its true that many on the mix use the ww1 but some do not. What zuperman did in keeping the non-subscriber noobs on the MIX wars is an excellent idea; because many noobs are second and triple idiots accounts that only want to ruin the game for everyone. So, the noob or idiot noob that is interested in playing in the exclusive WW1 server will have to pay up and subscribe. If they want to be dumb dumb’s will be easier to REPORT so that zupermaan can give us a better game experience. So, I think this is what most of you were asking for a long time; I invite you to give it a try.

no es tan así jesica. Si hubiera separación neta de guerras los WW1 por un lado y WW2 por otro. Las segundas cuentas irían a la WW1, y se enfrentarían con jugadores buenos en aviones mejores lo cual no le reportaría ninguna ventaja.

Last edit: by FTN2017.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376884

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The noobs that subscribe can play in the exclusive WW1 server or section. It is true that would be best to have WW1 and WW2 completely split. Those old players that were asking for a change to come back… LAST CALL time to at least give it a try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376885

• FTN2017
  • Banned
  • Banned

Acegirl wrote: The noobs that subscribe can play in the exclusive WW1 server or section. It is true that would be best to have WW1 and WW2 completely split. Those old players that were asking for a change to come back… LAST CALL time to at least give it a try.

¿y eso que significa? Al contrario, mas a favor que los separen y los pongan en WW1. Asi no tienen que elegir.
El problema acá es que los que elegimos jugar a este juego lo hicimos por la WW1. Ahora nos obligan a jugar mezcla PORQUE POR LAS POLITICAS DEL ADMINISTRADOR han hecho la mezcla mucho mas poblada. Solo pido que los aviones de ww1 con los aviones de la ww1, y los de la ww2 con los de ww2.
Solo le puede interesar mezcla a los ww2 que les guste tener ventaja sobre los que usen ww1. Si no fuera así, y les gustara sus aviones, que jueguen con los suyos. a eso no me opongo.
¡UN POCO DE CORDURA POR FAVOR!

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376886

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lo veo desde tu mismo punto de vista. Y entiendo que cuando zuperman nos dijo que iba a separar las guerras que seria WW1 y WW2. ¿Qué paso que se creó un Mix? Pues no se…por lo que puedo sobre entender cuando el escribe que el juego contemplaba la mezcla de eras pues de primera instancia pensé “Ja yo lo sabía” pues el video inicial de juego te pone a pilotos de diferentes eras y en un video demo del juego que hay en you tube se ve un avión WW1 volando con dos del ww2 a la misma vez. Pues pensé que la idea de zuperman seria una mezcla donde los pilotos de la ww1 se enfrentaban a los famosos del ww2. Pero luego vi el video donde zuperman explica el concepto de Dogfigth Elite en su totalidad y dice que este consiste de brindar la experiencia al jugador de participar de las eras de ambas guerras con un intermedio de paz entre ellas. No dice nada de mezcla. Pues nada no entiendo mucho y concurro con que sería mejor ww1 y ww2 apartes. Lo que veo bien ahora mismo de que el WW1 sea exclusivo para subscriptores es que evita de que personas que crean cuentas falsas solo para fastidiar los mantiene fuera o al margen. Pero ahora zuperman está expresando que el ha dejado un espacio de juego exclusivo para WW1, pero este es solamente para subscriptores y que no lo están usando. Que puede estar pasando que no se abre gratis para todos el lado ww1?? Hummmmmm…. Por lo que veo no le generaría ganancias. Pues si el ww1 es el que todo quieren usar y se ve claro que es así; pues los viejos jugadores no necesitan ni aviones nuevos ni mejoras y el dependería solamente de que los nuevos jugadores que no son muchos gasten en nuevos aviones y mejoras. Creo que dar mas puntos por derribos y juegos a subscriptores sería un buen incentivo; pues de esta manera los subscriptores podrían avanzar más rápido a subir de nivel. No se puede perder de perspectiva que esto es un negocio y hay cosas que pagar; pues aquí no hay ganancia por anuncios como en otras plataformas y aplicaciones. Zuperman sabrá lo que tiene en mente y esperemos que pueda hacer los ajustes que acomoden la satisfacción de todos sus subscriptores.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376926

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
When Dogfight Elite was first released WW1 and WW2 were split. Nothing mixed I believe. And the result was that most people was always on one type of war (wherever more people was playing) but then it provoked permanent status. I mean, as soon as you had 3 people on a war... everybody connected to that one, and then it went on like that forever because new people that came in just came going to the same one. So it was pointless to have 2 types of wars.

So I merged them, which in fact was the original idea: to progress on levels from ww1 to ww2. Then people complained that they wanted to be able to pick ww1 only.

So I gave the option to subscribers. You can now pick that. People playing for free will get whatever plane they are allowed by their rank. People subscribing can select which world war to play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Acegirl, Lone Player, Pegoud, Smoke Screen

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376931

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
perfect Zup thats very fair and i thank you very much. I dont think the mix has more players by choice . Just maybe because they didnt know you can subscribe and pick.ww1 or ww2. I wouldn't have if this post wasnt made.

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376932

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Zup, i am almost exclusivley WW1, and thats where i want to keep my subcription money. JK once you get it, its yours to what you want with.

(.Y.)

Pourquoi WW2? 5 years 2 weeks ago #376959

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Je propose que quelqu'un tire sur tous les avions WW1 des abonnés qui jouent en WW2!!
Ils viendraient ainsi jouer en WW1 !
LOL

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds