Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rudder Control 5 years 1 month ago #376229

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
In another topic, Zup said he added rudder Control. Some Joysticks or pedals are compatible. Does anyone know which brands support this? Any feedback from players that have this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smoke Screen

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Rudder Control 5 years 1 month ago #376230

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 251

I have an LG Stylo 4 cell phone. I just bought it, and it won't play the game. It won't let my plane turn or climb or dive. Now I have a new Kindle Fire tablet. It played fine, until this newest update, now my Kindle won't load the game, so I can't play DF at all now.
Ironically, my Stylo 4, which cannot let my plane maneuver, loads the game perfectly. I'm screwed until I get another cell or tablet. I let Zup know, but haven't heard back yet. Don't know when I'll fly again, AAAAOOOOWWWWOOOOOH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

Rudder Control 5 years 1 month ago #376231

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Sid Dickless WP wrote: I have an LG Stylo 4 cell phone. I just bought it, and it won't play the game. It won't let my plane turn or climb or dive. Now I have a new Kindle Fire tablet. It played fine, until this newest update, now my Kindle won't load the game, so I can't play DF at all now.
Ironically, my Stylo 4, which cannot let my plane maneuver, loads the game perfectly. I'm screwed until I get another cell or tablet. I let Zup know, but haven't heard back yet. Don't know when I'll fly again, AAAAOOOOWWWWOOOOOH.

My LG loads game but wont let e enter match. Also cant access forum fro there either aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo

Rudder Control 5 years 1 month ago #376232

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Zup posted about kindles yesterday somewhere. He suggested loading the game from google play. There are only a few kindle players out there and not worth making an update for amazon. I have one myself and justvhave not done that yet.

As far as footpedals go i have a thrustmaster joystick with rudder pedals, but it only works on my win 10 laptop. And i am not very good with it. Laptop is old too, like me.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Rudder Control 5 years 1 month ago #376233

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

Sid Dickless WP wrote: I have an LG Stylo 4 cell phone. I just bought it, and it won't play the game. It won't let my plane turn or climb or dive. Now I have a new Kindle Fire tablet. It played fine, until this newest update, now my Kindle won't load the game, so I can't play DF at all now.

Sid, I'm sure Zup will get back to you and hang in there. Won't be the same without you flying, bro!

I'm Win 10 PC and so far it's working fine. No pedals for me, but it would make the game interesting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Cypher7{WP}, Smoke Screen

Rudder Control 5 years 1 month ago #376261

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
for the LG Stylo… did you try to remove the game and reinstall? if that doesn't work please contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. since in theory unity fixed that problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Rudder Control 5 years 3 weeks ago #376354

• Smoke Screen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 249
I also have a windows 10 no dogfight rudder for me, however all other dogfighting games I play war thunder, rise of flight, have rudder supported simply by adding the keys Z en X, however in war thunder I had to specify that I wanted Z and x as my rudder. Honestly I think that a rudder would not only make the plan physics more realistic, it would also make turnfighting more of a challenge(something I love) furthermore Face to face would be wayyy more interesting given that you could simpley hit your rudder left or right and dodge what would have been death. Furthermore the user's who use touch if a rudder was implemented should have an option for an auto-rudder even though I suspect that manual rudder with some practice can be compatible

Rudder Control 5 years 3 weeks ago #376355

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
it does support rudder. But if you don't have a rudder, it won't work obviously.
There is no assigned keys at the moment (you need a physical rudder). I will add the Z and X to the next update as the rudder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smoke Screen

Rudder Control 5 years 3 weeks ago #376361

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
I use my samsung tablet using tilt controls and I would love the option of a rudder. A thumb button above the fire and bomb buttons would work fine, of course you couldn't use the rudder when firing or dropping a bomb but if it added maneuverability to my game it would be a very welcome addition!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Smoke Screen

Rudder Control 5 years 3 weeks ago #376363

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Hmmmmmm Bells and whistles. Im not sure about this . It seems like the most players .The love of the game is keeping it simple . Just saying lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, nebular

Rudder Control 5 years 2 weeks ago #376401

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
I see a rudder control has been added for PC users and a lot of talk about it lately..now I've been a tablet user since the beginning and never noticed a rudder or yaw controls. I know for a fact that it only tilts side to side forward and backwards only making it difficult to fine tune your shots. I always thought a rudder control would be great so I guess my question is am I missing something here or did you just add something for PC users that's not possible for tilt devices or is it there already?
If it's not and not possible why would you add it to pc?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, dognamitt, pmoon1{WP}

Rudder Control 5 years 2 weeks ago #376411

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173
Is Windows PC the only platform that gets this rudder control?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, dognamitt

Rudder Control 5 years 4 days ago #376759

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Still hoping that us tilt flyers will get some kind kf rudder control, already feeling left behind

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, [*M] GAW, Alex Galt

Rudder Control 5 years 4 days ago #376762

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I’m already working on adding it to mobile version but it’s not as simple as it sounds. I hope to have it ready soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, Mongo, [*M] GAW, pmoon1{WP}

Rudder Control 5 years 4 days ago #376764

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

zuperman wrote: I’m already working on adding it to mobile version but it’s not as simple as it sounds. I hope to have it ready soon.

It all sounds easy, if you are like me, and dont know anything about coding or programming.
Thanks for your work, Zup.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Rudder Control 5 years 4 days ago #376766

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Zup, I know this game is more of a hobby for youthan a paying job so thanks for all you do

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.538 seconds