Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375543

• Sharp Shooter
  • Sharp Shooter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

Five years or so and game is worse than ever. You screwed the ww2 players who bought planes thinking it was ww2 then you merge the wars. That was a major brain fart. Its clear you probably dont have the skills to tweak the codes or whatever but if you have no one capable to do so then really, why go on. I loved this game but you screw those trying to support it and occasional lag is one thing but it never improves. Many would not have purchased ww2 planes had you been honest up front,they were supposed to be different remember. Honestly i hope you can make improvements but going from past experience, updates never improve anything hardly. Rather than subbing out advanced access just kill the game and be done with it rather than stringing everyone along with false hopes.

Its so bad now that players are insulting players for flying ww2 planes like we are cheating or something. All the players who do complain about players flying ww2 planes, they are blooming idiots but its not fair to the ones you sold the crappy ww2 planes to.

And yes if you are one who complains to another player or insults them for using a fairly purchased in good faith ww2 plane then you are much more than a blooming idiot,jjjust add some nasty adjectives and that will be close to what i cant print in the pc world
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Sharp Shooter.

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375551

• Huckleberry
  • Thank you received: 36
Ww2 vs ww1 is clearly lopsided, if you come into a game and everyone is flying ww1 why stay with your ww2? You prefer an unfair advantage? Or do you just enjoy ruining a competitive match with equally matched planes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375561

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Vous avez raison.
C'est pourquoi nous voulons la séparation.
Pensez aussi aux débutants qui se font massacrer par des jets!
Ils quittent le jeu!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player, Huckleberry, Gideons Sword

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375563

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 710

If you use the WW2 plane normal like many people do ill have not problems with that. When you use it like some guys to sneak and destroi the hangars quickly than you are a coward and destroi a good game for the other players.

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Baby Crockett, Pegoud

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375566

• Sharp Shooter
  • Sharp Shooter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

NALO wrote: Ww2 vs ww1 is clearly lopsided, if you come into a game and everyone is flying ww1 why stay with your ww2? You prefer an unfair advantage? Or do you just enjoy ruining a competitive match with equally matched planes?

That went over your head i guess. Didnt say anything about fair or unfair. Obviously its not right . I fly mostly ww1,all including my airco, and ww2 depending how i feel. Cant expect people to forget they have them and not use them. They were not purchased that way by many 2ho have them,not players fault the wars were merged. Trying to say direct you crying about it to the developer that did it not players who got screwed on the deal,ww1 or ww2
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375582

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Well Sharp i have ww2 planes and thought it was going to be 2 different games. Your right we didnt get that so i go with the ww1 because everyone has them and that does (knowning )make a much fairer playing field. My ww2 planes sit i dont have a problem with that because if im using ww1 i know everyone in tye game has ww1 not everyone has ww2 . I just feel better playing on even field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, frits, Pegoud

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375628

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
I have Both WW1 and WW2. I predominately Fly WW1. More because I love the history and prefer the way it handles. When I fly WW2 I find I can shoot trees, mountains, clouds Foxes, but for the life of me I couldnt hit a plane parked in the middle of the field. For the most part, I dont care if people use WW2 . I understand they bought them and want to use them. If they begin the loop upon loop jazz thats a different story. Our Own Sid Dickless flies WW2 and plays hard. This to me is fine and fair. As the game allowed the mix. But when a full game of players happens, all WW1. To me these still are the best battles. I am glad the two eras will be split, but I fear we will once again face the empty games that will accompany. Once again bringing the farming accusations and other negative feed back. We will see
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, Armament, Alex Galt, Pegoud

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

Kill the game if you cant fix it 5 years 2 months ago #375629

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

• Page: