Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WW1 vs WW2 5 years 4 months ago #375108

• BulletBait
  • BulletBait's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 16
I I get it. Old DF (WW1) was fun. Players were thrown in with like capacities and played. Even lower class planes were segregated from higher performance planes and pilots. Then came economics.
Soon WW1 started including all WW1 tiers. New WW1’s felt beat up. WW2 came along. That’s okay us old WW1’rs would stay WW1 and rule.
No one buys upgrades - economics wins. Zuper combines all tiers (WW1 & 2) - probably a multiple server savings. Now everyone complains. But here’s the thing on us (on the player’s side); those that complain about about WW1 & 2 combinations; stuck with that mentality we would all be flying Fokkers and Air-what-evers. We could all play for free - Yea.
Zuper would not be paid for his efforts - the game would end. I propose that is exactly what is happening - a little slower - and perhaps more painfully - but it will happen as long as we (the players) don’t show a little appreciation by supporting those who have really invested in this game (Zuper). Upgrade. Play WW2. Of course Zuper could help himself by applying multiple marketing products (tiers, membership, etc). Kudos to Zuper for relenting. Sorry Zuper about all of us.
Go ahead and take the bait!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, dognamitt, Alex Galt, Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WW1 vs WW2 5 years 4 months ago #375111

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
I enter almost every day I do not play but almost almost inactive, the game has many errors, I can not play because a difficulty is very great, many lags, errors. sorry, I said that the chance of the game to end in 2019 was too great, if the change does not happen soon ........ I'm almost giving up playing, I'm just in the game because of my equie and colleagues in the squad but the situation is almost unsustainable.

I'm traveling to meet my family, I prefer to kiss in the mouth and go to the beach than to be annoyed by the constant errors in this game.

my wife and children are just waiting to enjoy the trip they have already started

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lone Player.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.420 seconds