Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Update on skyfox, will soon be in heaven 5 years 6 months ago #374260

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hello all. Just to give you an update on dear skyfox, he will soon be in the great dogfight in the sky. He is now in hospice and won't make it long now. Last time we were together he told me how much he loved JESUS. It's our belief that someday we will be together again and therefore this is a celebration of life.

I will never forget how the misfits banded together to make him a moraf. How proud he was. He was s proud MISFIT.

I miss u all and miss the old dogfight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, [*M]TBUILT, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, R E Z, Gannet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt and 4 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Update on skyfox, will soon be in heaven 5 years 6 months ago #374262

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Sad to hear this new Sr. Davy. But is good to hear he is at peace and that all his friends reach out to him. Sky Foxx we all love you very much BE STRONG, BE BRAVE YOU ARE THE BEST! God is with you and still praying for you my friend.
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.405 seconds