Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Shit happen 5 years 9 months ago #372929

• onekill
  • onekill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 104
When I go to shot bullets nothing coming out also I am getting stuck crossed we’re I stand can’t move. I thought this game was going to get better but. It really doesn’t really doesn’t seem to be they way ( now I have been gone maybe about three months s or around there But I just I really do mean I suck at aiming right now but the ppl that know me I n I mean just onee miseather luck or just. Luck it don’t matter iam not saying iam a hot shot but I am dam good there is something wrong. With this gam ( ZUP has to fix this game its a great game ) he lost a lot of ppl because of changes so please do or help the ppl come back. THATS ALL I GOT STAY? Please help us Just some guy saying what’s on his mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, dognamitt, Lone Player

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Shit happen 5 years 9 months ago #372954

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

I get blanks very often on the zep and on bomber missions- must admit its when there is heavy traffic or when my DSL connection is compromised by any rainstorms or lightning in this area (weatern Pa- no cable service on my road) - noticably better on clear days at times when traffic is low.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds