Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371992

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
I Played some others games ,and when a clan click to into in ranked mode , they assume the reponsabily , anothers squads just abstain themself ,so will depends of created system to greeks and trojans.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Evermec, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, OUTLAW_WAR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371993

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • killing reds with honor & be happy ;)
  • Thank you received: 371
good on my part there will be no bad vibes in the game, I say the same OUTLAW with respect to those who do not like this game is to have fun, Cavaliers will not stop fighting in any scenario that arises in the game, individually seeing that it bothers them some pilots that we do not shoot each other and trying to preserve the peace of the game will start shooting my fellow cavaliers again haha ​​in the end it will be fun anyway, see you in the air and leave the extres..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, Evermec, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #371994

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
I remember Viper once wrote to WP that if he saw any wolf as red in a game he would kill us first. I was still learning to land on the carrier LoL.

But I know why Viper said it--he had trained us and knew we were the biggest threat to him. I have more holes in my plane with Viper's name on them than I can count----BUT, I can hold my own or at least won't stop trying when outnumbered. Win or lose...it's fun to try.

It is a fun game and some very interesting points made. Respect to all and see you in the unfriendly skies!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372012

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • [NLR] The Blue Fighter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789

HEISENBERG wrote: it's time for a cavalier to drop his bombs too and go for the pilot who is doing it and that without being able to beat them because some use 360 ​​controls that give him a little advantage, everything that is done in the war cavaliers is to equal it to fight the war that the pilots of DF want us to fight,

If someone drops, you can drop too and get that pilot, nothing wrong in it but discourage anyone you see, irrespective of squad, to use abusive or bad language for anyone. Watching silently any abusive scene will make you equally responsible for the act.

I too drop to catch the dropper and if I'm able to get him down, I play normal to the rest of opponent in same run. Sometimes I have to drop to catch up WWII plane while I'm flying WW1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Acegirl, dognamitt, frits, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372014

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

The language shows up as ****** so there is no way of knowing what was written in chat. I saw a lot of that last night but its hard to tell someone to stop without knowing what was said.

When I drop to chase a dropper I focus only on the dropper and try not to fight the guys who are flying with bombs. Sometimes that is impossible but while light I focus on the dropper exclusively. As far as I am concerned that is acceptable game play.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, frits

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372016

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
It is acceptable, because in that there is no way but it is annoying, at least I do not like it, I prefer to go to play with the droppers..
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Viper10{WP}

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372046

• HEISENBERG
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Go, I understand your point and I agree with you, I have no communication with the boys almost because I do not have tlf so I do not know what would be going through the mind of pangale, but in my case I always try to balance the game 4 vs 4 and I have I saw colleagues who do the same thing, it bothers me that situation of being alone against 5 or 4 opponents and has happened to me several times lately, maybe there are pilots who prefer central powers planes because I have played several games like this and none makes the attempt to change, I will not say the names either not to enter into discord, but if something is certain is that we have to improve the game and start by providing a grain of rice each of us, in my case always keep the balance and if I do not like the mission I will simply leave the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, V.Huntress War, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372047

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Outlaw,

I see your point 100%. I wish this game would evenly match folks and fly what you're dealt. WWI and random allied or central. Done!

In the past I'd switch only to come back and find out others had as well. Sometimes I've been the only one and taken quite a beating, but I figure it's good training.
The best solution I've found is to switch from central power to allied if I'm playing multiple games in a row.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372052

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Wasn't this game formatted at one point to spawn players in a game in a manner as to keep all the sides even? I seem to recall that as one of the upgrades that lots of folks complained about.

Anyway, Outlaw I personally find it bad form to switch from a team with less players to one with more. Even if you have issues with one of the players you should, like you mentioned, keep that in the forum or chat and just play the game at hand. I watched several folks switch yesterday, but have no idea why they bounced from allied to German, but there you go.

There are also instances where I have fought tooth and nail for 10 minutes or so only to have the reds all leave the game, or all but one leave the game. So to anyone spawning in brand new it would appear it is 4 v 1, or 5 v 1, or whatever, but in reality it was a hard fought game to that point. I find it difficult to leave a side I have so much time invested in because the game is suddenly lopsided in my favor through no fault of my own or that of my team. In that case I will not fire on the outnumbered red and just try to finish the mission and hope the next game is more even.

Regardless of how you play it I think there will always be lopsided games unless zup brings back the alternating spawning in, which drew some pretty harsh criticism at the time.

I think the lesson here is no matter what you do, someone will be unhappy with the result. Don't take it personal and move on to the next game.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372053

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Viper wrote:Wasn't this game formatted at one point to spawn players in a game in a manner as to keep all the sides even?"

Yes. I think it was prior to DF Elite? Don't quote me on that. You're right there were plane loyalists that were not happy. And some felt one side flew better than the other, aim was better, seat was more comfy....:dry: :P

Hell, just have fun. End of story! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372055

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It's been so many years I can't remember! :lol:

We had one WP member, White Trash Bear (one of the best names in all of WP history!) and he always flew a lower tier WWI plane. But he was deadly in it.

Lag and varying devices most likely play a role in all of it too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372056

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Everyone wanted to fly Central powers vice allied, at least the majority did.

People complain about anything and everything.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372106

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

People complain about anything and everything. Yes, that is true. If there is no complain, then you wont call it people then. Some people live with the people who constantly complain practically about everything. People complaint because of dissatisfaction over many things, some complain because it is a habit to them and some are not. Does your significant other seem to be relentlessly complaining, invading your personal space with a steady stream of personal problems and negativity, leaving little or no room for you to share your own emotional life; refusing to stop?

Dysfunctional Interpersonal relationships such as this are quite prevalent within the general population and they can take their toll on your happiness. The emotions most often experienced are ones of resentment and anger. You may feel like you are caught in a trap and the more you struggle to get out, the tighter become the clamps and the less freedom you have. These feelings are understandable but they tend to be driven by irrational thoughts that get in the way of rationally addressing the situation.

If this sounds like you, then it is important to get clear on the thought process that is leading to these strong negative emotions. Typically, it is driven by a syndrome of faulty thinking errors that can lead you to self-defeatingly retaliate with anything from name calling to physical aggression.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Last edit: by Stormbringer.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372111

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Like a soap opera?

1. As the War Turns
2. Guiding Flight
3. Young and Flightless
4. All my Planes

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, OUTLAW_WAR, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 10 months ago #372112

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

As the stomach turns :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, RSWEIKERT

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372574

• Strange
  • Thank you received: 16
Teams unmotivated riders without goals to overcome, without weekly rank set by some squads only cooled this game even more each day with empty rooms.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Lone Player, Kaco., Evil destroyer

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372575

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
What is the purpose of flying without goals? The game has been without news for a long time and some players have even helped to worsen the situation with their position, not claiming the positioning as each one thinks in a way and this must be respected, but the consequence of the choice was bad for everyone. I think that way. I hope you understand my way of thinking, I think collectively and mainly looking at the new Elite players. Every online or offline game has goals, and what do we have goals for?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Fireme, Kaco., Evil destroyer

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372576

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Strange wrote: Teams unmotivated riders without goals to overcome, without weekly rank set by some squads only cooled this game even more each day with empty rooms.

I agree !!!

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Kaco., Evil destroyer

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372577

• Fireme
  • Thank you received: 11
Concordo plenamente. Os dados ajudam a medir o desempenho das equipes e colabora no aprimoramento e manutenção dos jogadores ser retirados ou incluídos na equipe. Podemos ver o nível dos pilotos e comprometimento com os seus líderes e companheiros de equipe.

I fully agree. The data helps to measure the performance of the teams and contributes to the improvement and maintenance of the players being withdrawn or included in the team. We can see the level of the pilots and commitment to their leaders and teammates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Kaco., Evil destroyer

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372578

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Lone Player wrote: What is the purpose of flying without goals? The game has been without news for a long time and some players have even helped to worsen the situation with their position, not claiming the positioning as each one thinks in a way and this must be respected, but the consequence of the choice was bad for everyone. I think that way. I hope you understand my way of thinking, I think collectively and mainly looking at the new Elite players. Every online or offline game has goals, and what do we have goals for?

somes are saying the is stil seeing "fun" games , but who say it forgot to say "fun games" with the same 6 players lol

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372579

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Siemens wrote:
I fully agree. The data helps to measure the performance of the teams and contributes to the improvement and maintenance of the players being withdrawn or included in the team. We can see the level of the pilots and commitment to their leaders and teammates.

Exacly !!!

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372580

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Yall more than welcome to keep track of your points, cavaliers vs rangers for instance. Nobody is stopping you. Throw in the black dragons if they want to play. Just quit crying about it. Its no different than if someone does not like to play dogfight missions, they dont play them. Move on, make your own little competition. Points are available for anyone to see.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372581

• Evil destroyer
  • Thank you received: 9
And now ? What do we do in the game? What's the point, just shoot down planes, destroy ships, hangars, zep? I realize that our squad has been committed to playing and consistently respecting opponents without committing to spawn. But it does not have a recognition in the game for the days of defeated battles. Really any game has this, it's amazing not to happen the same in Dogfight Elite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372582

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JÖK3R wrote: And now ? What do we do in the game? What's the point, just shoot down planes, destroy ships, hangars, zep? I realize that our squad has been committed to playing and consistently respecting opponents without committing to spawn. But it does not have a recognition in the game for the days of defeated battles. Really any game has this, it's amazing not to happen the same in Dogfight Elite.

Yep thats what the game is about, shooting down planes, bombing hangers, etc. multiplayer aerial combat game, not multiplayer point gathering game.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372583

• Evil destroyer
  • Thank you received: 9
Sorry, you own the game and you want to determine what can be done? I did not know. What else do you want to contribute in the game to prevent novice players from entering and not leaving the game. Or are only we (50 riders) going to play forever here? We want the greater good for everyone and the game grow and have to be modified for the better of course :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Kaco., Alvo Facil

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372584

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

JÖK3R wrote: Sorry, you own the game and you want to determine what can be done? I did not know. What else do you want to contribute in the game to prevent novice players from entering and not leaving the game. Or are only we (50 riders) going to play forever here? We want the greater good for everyone and the game grow and have to be modified for the better of course :)

Nope never said i owned the game. Never tried to i sist that people participate in anything. Not bemoaning the loss of something. I did encourage you 50, and any others, to do what you like. The points are available for anyone to see, compete. Surely your enjoyment is not dependant on Dawn Patrol, TFL, or anyone elses participation.

(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372585

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Let's hope that the game will survive another 7 years with players still in love and news because every good game we know every time is updated with significant improvements or eliminated from the APP store if you can not reinvent.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Alvo Facil

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372586

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Mongo wrote:

JÖK3R wrote: Sorry, you own the game and you want to determine what can be done? I did not know. What else do you want to contribute in the game to prevent novice players from entering and not leaving the game. Or are only we (50 riders) going to play forever here? We want the greater good for everyone and the game grow and have to be modified for the better of course :)

Nope never said i owned the game. Never tried to i sist that people participate in anything. Not bemoaning the loss of something. I did encourage you 50, and any others, to do what you like. The points are available for anyone to see, compete. Surely your enjoyment is not dependant on Dawn Patrol, TFL, or anyone elses participation.

Yep. Somehow this game managed to thrive prior to squad wars, ww2, and all the updates. We all found a reason to fly. Seems with the small amount of MORAF's there should be sufficient motivation for most players to rank up.

Each game is a competition. That's about all the motivation I need to shoot reds. My squad mates agree regarding not playing for points. Why does this bother some folks so much? It really isn't my responsibility to create your fun. That is entirely your responsibility. So either figure it out or move along, and quit nagging already. Jeeze Louise

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, dognamitt, frits

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372587

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
We from Cavaliers, was fighting like the system of game ordered to . We will realy love to fight against any squad that want to fight against us . unfortunately Df elite have lack of new players to do new clans with a new perspective to tournament or competition on the week.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Kaco.

Points Earned by Your Squad in Last Week 5 years 9 months ago #372588

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Luckily, we Brazilians like this game, if not you would have 10 players online. We are more than 40 active Brazilian pilots. You need to thank us that we care that this game does not end at all. Try to see in another perspective, another point of view thinking about the survival of the game; having active players (there are always many times without players playing) that does not allow other players to quit the game and migrate to another APP. We do not want silly discussions, but the survival of the game and the interest of who is playing and who can join as a new Elite member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, Fireme, Kaco., Evil destroyer, Alvo Facil, Strange

Time to create page: 0.804 seconds