Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Eval 2 7 years 3 weeks ago #359457

• [m] Mackem_Slayer
  • [m] Mackem_Slayer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fight to the end. Death or glory.. you decide
  • Thank you received: 11

.Hey all, either been quiet or you are all avoiding me ⯑⯑⯑.. thought id share my promotion to lvl17, was so excited about ww2, however it quickly turned to disgust finding out i needed 150k to buy a plane.....

ooooh and a successful eval2 against f¡rst blood.... 3-0 turned to 4-1... sorry blood ⯑⯑⯑⯑

See yas up there

Slayer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [m] Mackem_Slayer.

Eval 2 7 years 3 weeks ago #359470

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674

[m] Mackem_Slayer wrote: .Hey all, either been quiet or you are all avoiding me ⯑⯑⯑.. thought id share my promotion to lvl17, was so excited about ww2, however it quickly turned to disgust finding out i needed 150k to buy a plane.....

ooooh and a successful eval2 against f¡rst blood.... 3-0 turned to 4-1... sorry blood ⯑⯑⯑⯑

See yas up there

Slayer

Well look at the gun you toting around.are you allowed in Vegas
Good job brother

Eval 2 7 years 3 weeks ago #359495

• [m] Mackem_Slayer
  • [m] Mackem_Slayer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fight to the end. Death or glory.. you decide
  • Thank you received: 11

Vegas, probably... but defiantly not allowed back in Iraq.. pic taken 2003 during operation Iraqi freedom... was part of a british army unit that were attached to the 15th MEU.. great days, really looked after us, called us the borrowers as we had no food or anything, (uk government really stitched us up). Until the 15th came to our aid We used to get 1 boiled egg and 1 tomato for breakfast, lunch eeeerm sand.. and the evening meal was boil in the bag sausage n beans..

We paid em back by dropping 2000 120mm shells infront of em to drive off and destroy the imperial guards tank division

Eval 2 7 years 3 weeks ago #359501

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857

[m] Mackem_Slayer wrote: .Hey all, either been quiet or you are all avoiding me ⯑⯑⯑.. thought id share my promotion to lvl17, was so excited about ww2, however it quickly turned to disgust finding out i needed 150k to buy a plane.....

See yas up there

Slayer

Grats Slayer , one more to go. What you gotta realise buddy is that a lot of misfits are ex colonials from across the pond ;-) and as such play when most "normal" people are asleep, ( funny lot of buggers over there lol ). Keep up the good work and I will try to catch up with you soon.
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

Eval 2 7 years 3 weeks ago #359507

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Seems like a suitable conversation for the Misfit thread.

Slayer, I can be found most evenings btw 8:00 pm and 9:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Mostly in WW2, however, I have been known to visit WW1 from time to time. Would love to be your 3rd eval. Just saying, you wont get a parachute kill. It will have to be three planes.

Grats on leveling up and on successful 2nd eval.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

• Page:
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.404 seconds