• Page:

TOPIC:

Gabo 8 years 3 weeks ago #323038

• navmed
  • navmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Just finished a dogfight where Gabo D won a close one. S. E Dailey had 13, Gabo had 14 and I had 9. Dailey was coming off the carrier, Gabo met him head on. I was trying to kill Gabo, from his nine oclock and slightly high. I knew if I got him, the game kept going with three of us pushing to get our last few. I was already on a hot streak.

Gabo and Dailey ignored my rounds, and snarled at the water's edge. Dailey got number fourteen but Gabo nailed the game winner probably less than a second later. I missed Gabo by about the same closely shaved second in time.

In the game Gabo and I turned on each other several times. I had to slow down almost to stall speed just to get an angle on him. He flew low n slow and was skilled at throttle manipulation.

I swear, I thought he was that great pilot we call "MEAN". I felt happy when I could get him in my sights for more than one hit. Huge paw salute to mynewfriend Gabo awoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo , Gabo you are worthy ofthe wolf howl. Reserved for Wolf Pack andpilots of other squadrons who act like wolves. Thanks for the game mi amigo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble, D93 Big Gunzzz, DFeño [ T F L ] Gabo, S. E. Dailey

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Gabo 8 years 3 weeks ago #323047

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

I second Nav's praise for Gabo. I think the only reason I even got within winning distance with these two was that there were a couple diehard noobs in tier 1 planes that kept coming after me.

I typically hate dogfight matches because they quickly devolve into point farming camping trips, but this was a truly enjoyable exception; this was what a dogfight match should be.

I look forward to seeing Gabo in the skies again . . . red or blue, it is guaranteed to be fun. B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [TFL] alwaystrouble, D93 Big Gunzzz, DFeño [ T F L ] Gabo

Gabo 8 years 3 weeks ago #323057

• con estilo
  • Thank you received: 1658

jajaja Muy bien Gabo!!! ya te están conociendo!
sigue adelante amigo y con estilo!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz, DFeño [ T F L ] Gabo

Gabo 8 years 3 weeks ago #323059

• DFeño [ T F L ] Gabo
  • Hablando se entiende!!!!!!!
  • Thank you received: 54
Buen dia tengan ustedes caballeros!

NAVMED y SE DAILEY.

Muchas gracias por estos grandes momentos de DOGFIGHT. Es un honor y un placer estar en los cielos volando grandes pilotos como son ustedes. Y me ah! costado trabajo alguno en aprender de todos ustedes.

Espero con ansias volver a verlos a estar en los humos del cielo, ya que todo el tiempo me la paso volando.
Son muy pocas las batallas a si de buenas como la que tuvimos en dicho juego.

SALUDOS amigos.

buena vibra.

DFEÑO
DFctuoso

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by DFeño [ T F L ] Gabo. Reason: me equivoque de palabra

Gabo 8 years 3 weeks ago #323255

• navmed
  • navmed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
habla poquito but I understand the oncept. Gabo,you were great and I render apaw salute and a hearty awoooooooooooooooooooo. Gabo is excellente and I will fly with or against him a y time. Sure to be lots of holesin my plane if he turns out to be a red.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, D93 Big Gunzzz, DFeño [ T F L ] Gabo

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.488 seconds