Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Foreign Legion
  • Page:

TOPIC:

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351560

• =C= wildcat
  • Thank you received: 6
hi its wildcat im sry for being a screwbal . i have issues .i shoot players that get in way of winning games.i messed up so many times.somtimes i think i should stop playing .i was forced into sneakin since im not a good dogfighter .i know thiers a fellowship and maybe i blew it and that ok.this time i want to come back .i want to win and i need a home .so i ask one and you also the team i know some like me and some dont but thats in every squad.i have been asked to join others .you have a very strong team .i want to fly and drop bombs!i will be a good boy! lol so let me know .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351698

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

Promise if you ever need help, you know where to go, I <3 yall :)

Your In-Game name: =£= Pie_of_Jerry!
Your In-Game rank: 34
Your present squadron (if applicable): £afayette Escadrille
Reason for leaving your squad(if applicable): I Will always be close to help Acegirl B)
Who suggested that i join TFL(if applicable): :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, Acegirl

Last edit: by Acegirl.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351814

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

You ahh wrote: hi its wildcat im sry for being a screwbal . i have issues .i shoot players that get in way of winning games.i messed up so many times.somtimes i think i should stop playing .i was forced into sneakin since im not a good dogfighter .i know thiers a fellowship and maybe i blew it and that ok.this time i want to come back .i want to win and i need a home .so i ask one and you also the team i know some like me and some dont but thats in every squad.i have been asked to join others .you have a very strong team .i want to fly and drop bombs!i will be a good boy! lol so let me know .

Salute You ahh!, Cat or kitty...

You remind me of a player that like to play games and thinks he is a funny man. I gave him my friendship like so many others here in game and then he insulted away; justifying it as it was just a joke. Well you just do not insult friends and then pretend to still talk and have a FUN time. You were accepted to our squadron in 2 occasions and both times you just left on your own. No one in the squadron dislike you on the contrary they all spoke very well of you and gave you nothing but encouraging words. Still you always said that you had to leave because of your style of play, to what we all told you to stay that if was nothing wrong with your style of play. But today encountered you in a game and you show me you have no style at all. When just like in your main account you did to me and insulted me again. I am sure this is all fun and games to you, but you will never change. Keep playing your double account games but please keep the insults to yourself like I told you they are not funny.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351816

• Acegirl

[£] Pie of Jerry wrote: Promise if you ever need help, you know where to go, I <3 yall :)

Reason for leaving your squad(if applicable): I Will always be close to help Acegirl B)

Hello Jerry!

I am very happy to hear that you are interested in joining The Foreign Legion, we would be very happy and honored to have you here; but the Zebra it’s going to be heartbroken. He just loves your pies too much to just let you go like that. But I will accept the help you are offering me; specially from players who are disrespectful to others.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351817

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
To Insult Ace girl in game or on forum Pie of Jerry is very wrong and you will regret doing so . i am in no way threatening you or looking for a fight. I am just telling you that Ace girl is one special individual. We don't have many Women that are apart of this community. I would like you to consider her feelings, We as men need to make Dog Fight a more welcoming and safe place for females to play. Any sort of insulting or negativity towards Ace is so detrimental to the community as a whole. If we were ever to lose her because of people making direct negative insults to her. I would be so ashamed. This also goes for Thulsa, Lil,420. and Pink star. Lets not lose our girls. I have played many games against Pie and believe that this Pilot has good characteristics. please prove me right

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351819

• Acegirl

Cypher7{WP} wrote: To Insult Ace girl in game or on forum Pie of Jerry is very wrong and you will regret doing so . i am in no way threatening you or looking for a fight. I am just telling you that Ace girl is one special individual. We don't have many Women that are apart of this community. I would like you to consider her feelings, We as men need to make Dog Fight a more welcoming and safe place for females to play. Any sort of insulting or negativity towards Ace is so detrimental to the community as a whole. If we were ever to lose her because of people making direct negative insults to her. I would be so ashamed. This also goes for Thulsa, Lil,420. and Pink star. Lets not lose our girls. I have played many games against Pie and believe that this Pilot has good characteristics. please prove me right

Thank you for your kind words Wolfie you are a true friend, but Sr. Jerry is clear he is a goood guy and was not the one that insulted me. The player in question is You ahh! (isis bomber, wildcat etc.) This is just another dummy account from a ghost that feels the need to hide under false accounts because he is not "man"enough to say things without hiding, so he chooses to be a ghost. What is he afraid of?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Acegirl.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351825

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
If I understand correctly ?Pie Of jerry was not the one making problems? That's good news. I truly wish we had a more women playing, and I forgot to mention Cushes daughter Huckleberry. If you look at the rank of all the active women that play, it is quit impressive

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351844

• uncertainty
  • Thank you received: 179

Holy Cow... if Pie wants in to TFL for real, I 100% support his admission... we could definitely use that kind of help (and now he'll need to give this TFL brother a break with his ridiculous turn-fighting abilities... stay still you slippery eel!).

And sorry Zeb, I know that I am not you :huh: .

[£] Pie of Jerry wrote: Promise if you ever need help, you know where to go, I <3 yall :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351845

• uncertainty

Unbelievable You ahh, wildcat, barracuda, whatever your name is... You insulted the MORAF of TFL in game... we're done here. Go somewhere else to find a home. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Acegirl wrote:

You ahh wrote: hi its wildcat im sry for being a screwbal . i have issues .i shoot players that get in way of winning games.i messed up so many times.somtimes i think i should stop playing .i was forced into sneakin since im not a good dogfighter .i know thiers a fellowship and maybe i blew it and that ok.this time i want to come back .i want to win and i need a home .so i ask one and you also the team i know some like me and some dont but thats in every squad.i have been asked to join others .you have a very strong team .i want to fly and drop bombs!i will be a good boy! lol so let me know .

Salute You ahh!, Cat or kitty...

You remind me of a player that like to play games and thinks he is a funny man. I gave him my friendship like so many others here in game and then he insulted away; justifying it as it was just a joke. Well you just do not insult friends and then pretend to still talk and have a FUN time. You were accepted to our squadron in 2 occasions and both times you just left on your own. No one in the squadron dislike you on the contrary they all spoke very well of you and gave you nothing but encouraging words. Still you always said that you had to leave because of your style of play, to what we all told you to stay that if was nothing wrong with your style of play. But today encountered you in a game and you show me you have no style at all. When just like in your main account you did to me and insulted me again. I am sure this is all fun and games to you, but you will never change. Keep playing your double account games but please keep the insults to yourself like I told you they are not funny.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, GoldenEagle

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #351879

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

uncertainty wrote: Holy Cow... if Pie wants in to TFL for real, I 100% support his admission... we could definitely use that kind of help (and now he'll need to give this TFL brother a break with his ridiculous turn-fighting abilities... stay still you slippery eel!).

And sorry Zeb, I know that I am not you :huh: .

We have loaned out Jerry (& other Lafayette pilots) on occasions to various squadrons to help with their recruiting and revitalization... as long as they ask in advance. That's just the way we roll. B)

& yeah.. I'm Zebra.. and you're not!! :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, uncertainty

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #352624

• SCAMPERS REVENGE
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 106
HELLO ALL, YOU GUYS ALL KNOW ME,ITS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN AND JOIN A FAMILY IF YOU WILL HAVE ME,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, uncertainty

THE FOREIGN LEGION: OFFICIAL RECRUITMENT THREAD 7 years 3 months ago #352645

• uncertainty

You're in! Welcome to TFL!!!

SCAMPERS REVENGE wrote: HELLO ALL, YOU GUYS ALL KNOW ME,ITS TIME TO SETTLE DOWN AND JOIN A FAMILY IF YOU WILL HAVE ME,

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, SCAMPERS REVENGE

• Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds