Please Log in to join the conversation.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200337

• Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I have already posted many times over that anything on this thread not dealing with T.A.S.K. members joining or leaving or TASK list pilots will be deleted...Read post 2.

You all seem to want to attack the same idea that you as a squads do as a squad already and generally support?? Why can't we do this for other squads.

As for deletions, I don't get it simply post on the discussion thread and I won't touch it. It's not my fault you don't read what was posted.

Don't we all agree that it comes down to what player actions T.A.S.K. actually acts on?

Can we all wait please until we do something wrong before you judge us?

Please
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Last edit: by Whiplash.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200355

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Master_Chief wrote: Who is the one person on the list?

Hmmm if only it were posted some where....but where?

Check Post 1 Perhaps :whistle: and Mr. Miller don't get excited it's not you

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #200361

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Whiplash wrote: In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

All I ask for is a chance to show what T.A.S.K. can do. You already do what T.A.S.K. does and then some for your own pilots which is a benefit of being in a squad especially one like the Misfits. Why can we not to the same service for others? It has to be under stricter guidelines of course since all or pretty well all have to agree that these players are ruining games. So just some points and I will leave it at that:

1. We have no power or rights over anyone else what we will do is selective targeting.

This means instead of shooting player A B C, as soon as player B is in range he will be shot at if player B was on the T.A.S.K. list. No spoiled missions, no team killing. Aggressive relentless pursuit yes but still within the rules of the game.

2. The players who are put on the T.A.S.K. list will have to commit multiple offenses and have multiple people post on our thread for help saying that they are a problem.

So it's not like someone ends up there on a whim. If someone disagrees and saw the incident posted, I urge you to post and say why that person doesn't deserve to be on the list.

3. So far we have done 0 T.A.S.K. activities or operations.

Nothing has been done yet so I am asking that you simply wait until we do something wrong before passing judgement. Isn't that fair?

I hope this helps, in addition I know nothing of any targeting of Misfits by T.A.S.K. or DD so if anyone has info please pm it to me or post on our thread.

Thanks,

Whip

I posted this on Misfits thread FYI Also if anyone knows about targeting of Misfits please let me know.

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #200375

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Whiplash wrote:

DoGss wrote:

Whiplash wrote: In an effort to stop the feud... It seems to me that the only arguments that have any real 'meat' to them are long past and the rest is a lot of mud slinging done by both sides. I think a lot more of us wish it would stop than continue.

All I ask for is a chance to show what T.A.S.K. can do. You already do what T.A.S.K. does and then some for your own pilots which is a benefit of being in a squad especially one like the Misfits. Why can we not to the same service for others? It has to be under stricter guidelines of course since all or pretty well all have to agree that these players are ruining games. So just some points and I will leave it at that:

1. We have no power or rights over anyone else what we will do is selective targeting.

This means instead of shooting player A B C, as soon as player B is in range he will be shot at if player B was on the T.A.S.K. list. No spoiled missions, no team killing. Aggressive relentless pursuit yes but still within the rules of the game.

2. The players who are put on the T.A.S.K. list will have to commit multiple offenses and have multiple people post on our thread for help saying that they are a problem.

So it's not like someone ends up there on a whim. If someone disagrees and saw the incident posted, I urge you to post and say why that person doesn't deserve to be on the list.

Nothing has been done yet so I am asking that you simply wait until we do something wrong before passing judgement. Isn't that fair?

I hope this helps, in addition I know nothing of any targeting of Misfits by T.A.S.K. or DD so if anyone has info please pm it to me or post on our thread.

Thanks,

Whip

Why don't you stop deleting any post that disagrees with your point of view in the task thread like a Nazi. It's frustrating people, not me personally as I have no dog in the fight yet. But it's good to see opposing point of views when a discussion is going on. Maybe I'll just start the task non deleted posts official thread. Also rat tat tat claimed to be shot ya. Is he still a member of your squad?

If you read post 2 of the thread it says that the TASK force thread is not for discussions there is a discussion thread made for that. I was moving them at the beginning but the amount was so many that I gave up and made the rule if they are posted there I will delete them and if you want to see them Rudolf has them on the MOM thread and I pm'd him and said he is welcome to repost on the discussion thread.

Nazi nice...

I think the fact no one is reading anything and jumping to conclusions is most of the problem. I deleted both sides of the argument back to where the thread was before they started.

REPOST

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #200426

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote:

Thanks,

Whip

You may have the best intentions here, but it has created so much negativity that it may never recover. This began within the first 24 hours of the rebirth, not by one of us, however by one of your taskers. If you plan to select players to exercise what you have outlined, then I strongly suggest that they be mature enough for the position. Knee jerk reactions(emotional)will solve nothing, only create more arguments.

I am only reposting the following to show how or where the negativity began and why.

Dragon Mercenary wrote:
Yea I can tell you why they are backing down. Its no their decision. Their head of command is telling them to not get involved. I like this idea, u know every squad has a hit list, MOM, Misfits, Falcons, Gunners Inc, and many more. Only difference here is at least they are being told why they are being hunted. Then they have the chance to reform and start fresh with a clean slate. Whats wrong with that?

I for one am very happy this is back, only reason I couldn't join last time is my squad...

An assumption based comment that led to more immature remarks by others as it escalated. If this is the maturity level of task, then what constitutes any decision and gives any validation to the df community.

No, you all created the negativity since TASK hasn't done anything yet! You are getting mad over an idea and not even the correct one. You got all mad because you don't like the rest of DF know that you all control your pilots. Did you or did you not tell them not to get involved? I am happy to have Kestral as a TASK Force member...Listen to your self you think Ktestral doesn't have the right code of ethics to do this. Oh man you guys are hopeless.

REPOST

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #200429

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Whiplash wrote:

*[M]VonHulk wrote: So the post here "disapear", but on your thread they get "cleaned up". Thanks for the clarification, Everything seems much clearer now. Just be glad I am not a moderator.

DId you miss the whole posted on the wrong thread part?? post it on discussion and it can stay like every other post. Before this week I never deleted any they are in the deleted items thread and I don't have time to move all the items. So if it's posted on the wrong thread I delete them.

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #200435

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Last edit: by GreyGhost.

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #200443

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 6993

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200448

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Whiplash?....are you going to delete the post/s as well as the task repost/s that says Falcons have a "hit list" when that has NEVER, or is or will ever be the case?....

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200450

• GreyNade
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • AKA LEGENDS |Zeek The Fre@k • [LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Thank you received: 158
Yeah even i wanna whoz tht camper ,spawn killer ...etc u r telling GreyGhost whoz tht guy in TASK?? :/ :woohoo:
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200686

• WarEagle!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • SKREEEEAGH!!!!
  • Thank you received: 869
Hey guys hows it going? Hope all is well :)

any ways I know im not apart of this force but I just wanna drop by two names from the blacklist. Ken zero (for camping) and willbo (team killing). Im not saying "lets go out and get em!" No, im just saying we should have a 'Watch List' in addition with these two peeps name on it. Anyways ill see yall around

p.s. WATCH LIST!
Misfit 4 life

Last edit: by WarEagle!.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200813

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Whiplash?....are you going to delete the post/s as well as the task repost/s that says Falcons have a "hit list" when that has NEVER, or is or will ever be the case?....

Are they on this thread?

EDIT: And before someone goes "he already deleted them!! I said I moved them to the discussion thread found here...

dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/the-dev...-validity-discussion

Yell and blame and say anything you like on it...

Last edit: by Whiplash.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200814

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Zeek t}{e FrE@k wrote: Yeah even i wanna whoz tht camper ,spawn killer ...etc u r telling GreyGhost whoz tht guy in TASK?? :/ :woohoo:

I don't think we will get an answer.

T.A.S.K. Force 9 years 8 months ago #200842

• GreyNade
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • AKA LEGENDS |Zeek The Fre@k • [LF]*Z FrE@k*
  • Thank you received: 158

Whiplash wrote:

Zeek t}{e FrE@k wrote: Yeah even i wanna whoz tht camper ,spawn killer ...etc u r telling GreyGhost whoz tht guy in TASK?? :/ :woohoo:

I don't think we will get an answer.

Yeah we will not get coz there isnt any... :p
Dont knw whtz the problem with tht Ghost...?
I Am a FrE@k...!!!

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #201541

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]bzerkbzerk wrote: .

Last edit: by Whiplash. Reason: Cause I can't resist a good joke

T.A.S.K. Archive 9 years 8 months ago #201701

• Mr.Becken
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 829
Should add ENDERWOLF to the list I posted screenshots on the BL but nothing much happens there..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Time to create page: 0.779 seconds