Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33378

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 673
fredneck and doggs had fun kicking ass with u earlier in the skys yo mean old men rule.....mean ole devil.... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by new jersey devil. Reason: speling

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33379

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dent I'll get it yo you on other site..mean ole devil.......... :evil: :evil: :evil:...... this squad is too cool my friends B)

Last edit: by new jersey devil. Reason: spelling

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33381

• new jersey devil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
We have so much talent.....wow!!!....drinks on me PBR for all my dudes.....lol.....mean ole devil :evil: :evil:

Last edit: by new jersey devil. Reason: spelling

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33382

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Far as I can tell, the new additions are:

Fredneck
Sparky
Doghouse666 (only Strachan has yet to vote. B, you is outnumbahed.)

Sparkster, I won't design a banner until you've settled on your new name. Fredneck and Doghouse, yours will be coming soon.

Marko99 is fine with me on your recommendation, that's how this thing works. We fly as a team, we recruit as a team, we b*llsh*t as a team. We just don't bathe or shower as a team. There are limits.

Anyone run into a kid (I assume, but he might be older) called Segev? I liked what I saw and he looked squadless.

MOM shooting MOM?!?! The horror. (Ktheo, don't tell 'em about the splashfest you and I had today!) All in good fun, gentmins, all in good fun...

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33384

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

B) sounds good to me. Can't be leave we started this last week. Lol who new there were so many old guys playing this game. Also happy birthday :woohoo:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33387

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1477
Everyone is updated in list except doghouse.

Marko I know well.. Yes
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33388

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
yes wigs i have played segev many times he never used to get anywhere near me
but over the last couple on months he has been kicking my butt as much as i kick his
if i see him in game i will asked if he is interested in joining MOM
ah yes and as for today that was a good splashfest :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33390

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744

ktheo wrote: yes played Marko plenty of times great pilot he has my vote

Never seen Marko in any game I've been in. Ok with me if the others agree.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33394

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
[quote="SheiBe Kopf" post=33367Let me know who's next.. 34 now, but who's counting.. Quality not Quantity !![/quote]

SheiBe Kopf & Wig, don't forget Chanoc. He got in this morning, back around page 16 or so of the thread.

Last edit: by bopes.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33406

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
just had a game with dibley top pilot he is 38
he said he would check out the MOM thread Dent was in the game
as well he seemed interested can we put him on the maybe join list
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33407

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dibley rocks. Played him many times. I vote in if he wants in.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33432

• SheiBe Kopf
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 744

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

Welcome to The Official M.O.M Thread.

====================================
To join the actual squadron, go here:
www.dogfightplay.com/management/squadmgnt/
+++
To give yourself a Squad-Tag (so we may properly identify ourselves in game), go here .

=============================================

Current Members
Quality not Quantity

ScheiBe Kopf
B Strachan
Dentinhead
.Wigbomb
Farcanal
btschuman
dogss
Bopes
Seattle
Big Tex
HatinRing
Paul Mantz, Jr.
ktheo
SB467
iQQi
Mavrk12
oedius
Big Tex
Gary-the-Pink
hansone
whitenow
Gaavster
Dannydrooler
FatBob
ZanderHawke
EddieRickenbaker
felabad
LD Dutchkiller
mean ole devil
Galahad
Nazis
Sparky8977
Trigger
Fredneck
Doghouse666

These are the current confirmed members. If you are a member and wish to be listed, please respond accordingly in this thread.

Official Rules and Owner’s Manual for your 2012 MOM LX5000

The following rules are to be adhered to on pain of death or something really serious:

Rule 1 – There are no rules in M.O.M.

Rule 2 – There is no lying in M.O.M.

Rule 3 – Rule 2 is a lie.

Rule 4 – No member of M.O.M. will engage in team killing (shooting at members of his own team) spawn killing (shooting at the comic book character Spawn) or spawn raping (we don’t recommend raping anyone but if you must, we recommend you try to rape Spawn. Give us a heads up first so we can come watch.) We regard these practices as craven, dishonorable, weak, gutless, moronic and none of us engages in any of them more than once or twice per mission.

Rule 5 – Language: we encourage the use of language in M.O.M. Hand gestures don’t work so hot online.

Rule 7 – Math was our favorite subject to skip in school so we could go out back and have us a smoke of...we mean, do some independent horticultural research. Education is a wonderful thing. But really, the computer site gizmo keeps track of your kills so who needs it?

Rule 8 – Any member who doesn’t show up on time for his shift will be docked a half day’s pay.

Rule 9 – All members of M.O.M. must be courteous and polite to fellow players. Say “Thank you so much” after shooting someone down. If it happens to be a player you despise, say, “Thank you so much you miserable mother f*cking son of a b*tch.” Then strafe him in his chute.

Rule 10 – All members will adhere to the M.O.M. Principles of Flight, as follows:
Fly at least a little above the ground.
Shoot the red guys.
Bomb stuff.
Have some cake.

Age and Other Requirements for Membership in M.O.M.:

Pilots applying for squadron membership must be between the ages of 21 and 174. Unless you’re really, really good. Then you can be 3 and we wouldn’t give a rat’s ascot.
For the most part M.O.M. pilots are in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s after which point we forget how to count that high or what we just had for lunch. It looked like it used to be peas.

Anyone of any age may apply to join M.O.M. A select few underage pilots will be admitted as “Prodigy” members and treated like dirt. You can get even by treating your own kids like dirt when you’re as old as most members of M.O.M.

Applications will be subject to review by the M.O.M. Board of Admissions, consisting of dogss, B Strachan, Dentinhead, SheiBe Kopf. Wigbomb and an albino raccoon called Jimmy the Lip. In case of a 3-3 tie the applicant him/herself will have the tie breaking vote.

Applications should be submitted in the form of a hand written email on standard 8.5x11 paper with decorations in either poster paint, colored pencil, crayon or the blood of a virgin. Some form of death and/or ice hockey must be incorporated into the imagery. A forum post containing the words, “Hey you old clowns, can I join?” will also be acceptable.

Bribery is encouraged and will almost certainly get you in. Cash is preferred but hookers, crack, liquor, DVD’s or virgins (with blood still intact) will be considered. Strachan likes a nice redhead and SheiBe prefers a vintage Chardonnay. The rest of us aren’t that particular.

If you believe in the notion that a game can be played with mutual respect in the spirit of friendly competition and a healthy hatred of Lady GaGa, write and tell us. Above all M.O.M. is dedicated to the having of fun. Even if it means killing you. There isn’t much we wouldn’t do for a laugh, and seeing you die is fairly high on the list. Become one of us or risk utter and complete annihilation at the hands and feet of M.O.M. Or, y’know, just, um, like…don’t. That’d be cool, too.

Updated 0124 UTC 08/10/2012

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33433

• Doghouse666
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 108

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

SheiBe Kopf wrote:

Welcome to The Official M.O.M Thread.

====================================
To join the actual squadron, go here:
www.dogfightplay.com/management/squadmgnt/
+++
To give yourself a Squad-Tag (so we may properly identify ourselves in game), go here .

Current Members
Quality not Quantity

ScheiBe Kopf
B Strachan
Dentinhead
.Wigbomb
Farcanal
btschuman
dogss
Bopes
Seattle
Big Tex
HatinRing
Paul Mantz, Jr.
ktheo
SB467
iQQi
Mavrk12
oedius
Big Tex
Gary-the-Pink
hansone
whitenow
Gaavster
Dannydrooler
FatBob
ZanderHawke
EddieRickenbaker
felabad
LD Dutchkiller
mean ole devil
Galahad
Nazis
Sparky8977
Trigger
Fredneck
Doghouse666

These are the current confirmed members. If you are a member and wish to be listed, please respond accordingly in this thread.

Official Rules and Owner’s Manual for your 2012 MOM LX5000

The following rules are to be adhered to on pain of death or something really serious:

Rule 1 – There are no rules in M.O.M.

Rule 2 – There is no lying in M.O.M.

Rule 3 – Rule 2 is a lie.

Rule 4 – No member of M.O.M. will engage in team killing (shooting at members of his own team) spawn killing (shooting at the comic book character Spawn) or spawn raping (we don’t recommend raping anyone but if you must, we recommend you try to rape Spawn. Give us a heads up first so we can come watch.) We regard these practices as craven, dishonorable, weak, gutless, moronic and none of us engages in any of them more than once or twice per mission.

Rule 5 – Language: we encourage the use of language in M.O.M. Hand gestures don’t work so hot online.

Rule 7 – Math was our favorite subject to skip in school so we could go out back and have us a smoke of...we mean, do some independent horticultural research. Education is a wonderful thing. But really, the computer site gizmo keeps track of your kills so who needs it?

Rule 8 – Any member who doesn’t show up on time for his shift will be docked a half day’s pay.

Rule 9 – All members of M.O.M. must be courteous and polite to fellow players. Say “Thank you so much” after shooting someone down. If it happens to be a player you despise, say, “Thank you so much you miserable mother f*cking son of a b*tch.” Then strafe him in his chute.

Rule 10 – All members will adhere to the M.O.M. Principles of Flight, as follows:
Fly at least a little above the ground.
Shoot the red guys.
Bomb stuff.
Have some cake.

Age and Other Requirements for Membership in M.O.M.:

Pilots applying for squadron membership must be between the ages of 21 and 174. Unless you’re really, really good. Then you can be 3 and we wouldn’t give a rat’s ascot.
For the most part M.O.M. pilots are in their 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70’s after which point we forget how to count that high or what we just had for lunch. It looked like it used to be peas.

Anyone of any age may apply to join M.O.M. A select few underage pilots will be admitted as “Prodigy” members and treated like dirt. You can get even by treating your own kids like dirt when you’re as old as most members of M.O.M.

Applications will be subject to review by the M.O.M. Board of Admissions, consisting of dogss, B Strachan, Dentinhead, SheiBe Kopf. Wigbomb and an albino raccoon called Jimmy the Lip. In case of a 3-3 tie the applicant him/herself will have the tie breaking vote.

Applications should be submitted in the form of a hand written email on standard 8.5x11 paper with decorations in either poster paint, colored pencil, crayon or the blood of a virgin. Some form of death and/or ice hockey must be incorporated into the imagery. A forum post containing the words, “Hey you old clowns, can I join?” will also be acceptable.

Bribery is encouraged and will almost certainly get you in. Cash is preferred but hookers, crack, liquor, DVD’s or virgins (with blood still intact) will be considered. Strachan likes a nice redhead and SheiBe prefers a vintage Chardonnay. The rest of us aren’t that particular.

If you believe in the notion that a game can be played with mutual respect in the spirit of friendly competition and a healthy hatred of Lady GaGa, write and tell us. Above all M.O.M. is dedicated to the having of fun. Even if it means killing you. There isn’t much we wouldn’t do for a laugh, and seeing you die is fairly high on the list. Become one of us or risk utter and complete annihilation at the hands and feet of M.O.M. Or, y’know, just, um, like…don’t. That’d be cool, too.

Updated 0124 UTC 08/10/2012

My ingame is just doghouse...how do I fix my in game name to fly the squad name?

You can fit a square peg in a round hole, but you can't polish a turd.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33435

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
if you go to tools on the forum then join squadron
the list is there just click on MOM and you r in it
will appear on your name then.
good to have you on board
see you in the skies bud :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33436

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
oh you will need your password as well

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33439

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Happy BD Wig congrtz

Gary
The best pilots aim to please ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33441

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Couple guys we should definitely invite, I just got comically slaughtered by
B-9101
Mick Mannock
I asked them to visit the thread but I'm not sure they understood what it was about. Keep an eye peeled and get 'em over here for a look.

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33444

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 65
Hey bop and tex that was an epic dogfight I had a blast lol great flying with u guys.. M.O.M take care of em they are two great pilots
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33447

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

AlexRedneck34 wrote: Hey bop and tex that was an epic dogfight I had a blast lol great flying with u guys.. M.O.M take care of em they are two great pilots

That was almost a 3 way tie there, wasn't it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33452

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wig im good pals with Mick invited him I think already ill check. Going in game
A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome...

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33454

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
YEP that was probably the best dogfight game I have played yet that was awesome :woohoo:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33462

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Y'all come by for some BBQ...
  • Thank you received: 898
It was a great fight - just what I need in the morning - who neeeds coffee or 5 hour energy?

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33463

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bopes wrote:

AlexRedneck34 wrote: Hey bop and tex that was an epic dogfight I had a blast lol great flying with u guys.. M.O.M take care of em they are two great pilots

That was almost a 3 way tie there, wasn't it?

something like 14, 14, 15, right?

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33464

• Big Tex
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I also flew with Whitenow and asked if he was interested in being a MOM. He wants to talk to some others in the squad first, but is open to the idea.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33465

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Yeah it was 14, 14, 15 tex. I think Shiloh or red stole your thunder.

That'd be good to get whitenow. I just fell out of a game with Wig that had quiet in it, who Wig was trying to recruit. It also had blakhawk (sp?) who I think is in enigma, who was saying he wanted to join mom. But the game was so laggy and choppy it was hard to communicate and I fell out so I don't know if either quiet or blakhawk are in.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33469

• DoGss
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

bopes wrote: Yeah it was 14, 14, 15 tex. I think Shiloh or red stole your thunder.

That'd be good to get whitenow. I just fell out of a game with Wig that had quiet in it, who Wig was trying to recruit. It also had blakhawk (sp?) who I think is in enigma, who was saying he wanted to join mom. But the game was so laggy and choppy it was hard to communicate and I fell out so I don't know if either quiet or blakhawk are on.

Blackhawks been asking me for a week I just got of a game with him and wig. I told him he has to tell enigma first then post here.

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33484

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol It was Shiloh who stole it me and tex had 14 lol looking forward to next time

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33485

• Oedius Momicus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346
I would love to be there to take some classic screen shots. ;)

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33486

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol I wish u would have been oedious u would have laughed so hard we was all talking crap the hole time :lol:

The Mean Old Men 11 years 8 months ago #33488

• MaVrk
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 426

Sparky8977 wrote: Hey, do we have a squadron moto? Something that sounds tough and represents our members...like "Death Before Depends"

Lord have mercy!! I think I just crapped my pants. That is hilarious!!! I'm still on page 17 and if anyone has not second this motion, then I second it.

By the way, a late welcome to you Sparky. And to Nazis, Trigger and Hat. Welcome aboard fellas!!!! :) |\/|

This is why I'm NOT a MORAF!!

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 0.891 seconds