Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163230

• ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

TOP SECRET! Don't tell anyone in Dogfight but I am working on something special for Squadron Wars. Here is a preview of the new-fangled device. Shhhhh!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163258

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
Funny! That would be cool!

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163263

• ZebraUp

A couple of neat screenshots..
First from Valentine's Day, when I got frustrated trying to find that chubby little fella with wings & a bow & arrows flying around so I could SHOOT HIM DOWN! me and a Trey & Templar decided that if we couldn't beat 'em we would join 'em.. so here's the result... cUPid & Broken Heart & Valentine lol!

Then an awesome capture the carrier mission! Seemed to take forever! Great flying & sportsmanship from all those involved, shout outs to Ka5ey & Royal Flush & Voltage in that game.. no quit in any of them!

The following user(s) said Thank You: KA5EY

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163268

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

ZebraUp wrote: TOP SECRET! Don't tell anyone in Dogfight but I am working on something special for Squadron Wars. Here is a preview of the new-fangled device. Shhhhh!

I shall not say a word...secret is safe with me. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163286

• ZebraUp

What a GREAT capture the carrier game! FADACO's best friend Alberto (who is flying for her in her absence) did an AWESOME job of carrying that name, especially with such big shoes to fill as hers (not actual shoe size though.. just her Manolo Blahnik's!) LOL!! :lol:
KUDOS to all the great competitors involved in this, and a shout out to guner 10 who hung tough even with a 1:22 k/d !! Way to stick it out!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, {£}FADACO, RT

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163368

• ZebraUp

Giving a warm welcome to our newest member - daveofdeath

Welcome to the Lafayette Escadrille!

The following user(s) said Thank You: {£}FADACO, =£= Treybien 43, RT

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163484

• ZebraUp

For those of you that don't know, the thread "Choosing a new plane & plane characteristics" has now been 'stickied' (highlighted) & if you get a chance drop by & read it if you haven't already..
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163507

• ZebraUp

I found a new AWESOME video of the Lafayette Escadrille! I put it on our first post directly under the other one.. but here it is for y'all! Watch it! It has actual WWI footage of aerial combat & the Lafayette Escadrille!
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= Treybien 43, RT

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163643

• {£}FADACO
  • Thank you received: 45
Hello

Can pilot Luisra in the squad? He is Mexican and he has a nice stads :whistle:

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163654

• ZebraUp

We wish to welcome two more excellent pilots to the Lafayette Escadrille !

General Dollar & -=KESTREL=-

Welcome to squadron and take your place in the Valiant 38! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: {£}FADACO

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163710

• ZebraUp

daveofdeath's banner.. I hope you like it dave! I will pm you the info to put it as your banner if you do..

The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH, =£= Treybien 43, RT

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163739

• H3uy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • $. $
  • Thank you received: 41
Thankyou, can't wait to battle it out! General dollar at your service! :)
I dont die, I respawn.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163799

• ZebraUp

Welcome General Dollar! Be sure to check for a pm from me concerning your banner.. & check out the video about the Lafayette Escadrille I posted yesterday called Flying High for France! Has some great footage including actual WWI aerial battles & the lions!

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163829

• =£= Treybien 43
  • Thank you received: 423
Hanging out and show boating with Flyinghorse and Toph during a dog fight. What are you supposed to do when you scare everyone away?

The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, TOPH, {£}FADACO, Flyinghorse

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163843

• =L=daveofdeath
  • Hi
  • Thank you received: 9
hi all thanks again for the banner . Its an honor to serve in the Lafayette escadrille . :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= Treybien 43, Flyinghorse

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163881

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331

Last edit: by Templar.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163937

• ZebraUp

Kestrel I will pm you the link & directions for your banner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= Treybien 43, {L}-=KESTREL=-

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163941

• RT
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 424
Nice one Zebra...welcome Kestrel!

RT (Ryan)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, {L}-=KESTREL=-

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163957

• {L}-=KESTREL=-
  • Thank you received: 35
It's great Zeb. I'll use it. Just pm me the link.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #163982

• {L}-=KESTREL=-
  • Thank you received: 35
It works! Thanks so much Zebra!
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164045

• ZebraUp

I'm glad you like your banner Kestrel.. & nice pics horse & Templar!

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164139

• {£}FADACO
EY!!! XXXX BANNED ME!!! HE DROP Their BOMB AND I SAY hem " WHERE IS YOUR BOMB?!!.. Im gonna explain in spanish

Estábamos en una misión de bombardeo a la base enemiga, y llegó el momento donde XXX me derribó después de que lo busque por todas partes, giré y giré varias veces y vi que sus maniobras no eran de alguien que tiene bomba. Y cuando me derribó, salté en el paracaídas y vi que no tenía bomba, pues sus movimientos eran muy rápidos y estaba derribando mucho. Entonces le cuestione " en donde está tu bomba" y él dijo " la solté después de que tu la soltaste " yo le repetí varias veces que no la solté, YO JAMÁS SUELTO LA BOMBA, pero mi inglés no me permitió explicarle que él perfectamente sabía que no la había soltado y que él estaba mintiendo. Fue entonces cuando la solté y lo intenté derribar sin bomba . Cuando ya fue muy obvio y me pude explicar, él entonces dijo que la soltó porque yo vuelo en círculos, yo le aclaré que lo hacía con la bomba puesta, y que en ningún lado dice que debo volar en línea recta directo a sus armas. Le dije " XXX toma una bomba y deja de llorar porque estoy volando en círculos" . Fue entonces cuando dijo que él estaba bien, que yo era el que estaba llorando. Y me banned

YO NO COMETÍ NINGUNA FALTA, Y ESTO ES UN ABUSO DE AUTORIDAD. SOLAMENTE PORQUE ÉL CONCIDERA QUE VOLAR EN CIRULOS NO ES PERMITIDO ÉL SOLTÓ LA BOMBA, Y CUANDO LO CUESTIONÉ SE ENCONTRÓ SIN ARGUMENTOS Y ME BANNEO

QUÉ DEBO HACER? Uno como simple piloto, que no tiene acceso al poder de un moderador, debe de aguantar esto? Con quién me puedo quejar!?

Last edit: by {£}FADACO.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164140

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 594

{£}FADACO wrote: EY!!! XXXX BANNED ME!!! HE DROP Their BOMB AND I SAY hem " WHERE IS YOUR BOMB?!!.. Im gonna explain in spanish

Estábamos en una misión de bombardeo a la base enemiga, y llegó el momento donde XXX me derribó después de que lo busque por todas partes, giré y giré varias veces y vi que sus maniobras no eran de alguien que tiene bomba. Y cuando me derribó, salté en el paracaídas y vi que no tenía bomba, pues sus movimientos eran muy rápidos y estaba derribando mucho. Entonces le cuestione " en donde está tu bomba" y él dijo " la solté después de que tu la soltaste " yo le repetí varias veces que no la solté, YO JAMÁS SUELTO LA BOMBA, pero mi inglés no me permitió explicarle que él perfectamente sabía que no la había soltado y que él estaba mintiendo. Fue entonces cuando la solté y lo intenté derribar sin bomba . Cuando ya fue muy obvio y me pude explicar, él entonces dijo que la soltó porque yo vuelo en círculos, yo le aclaré que lo hacía con la bomba puesta, y que en ningún lado dice que debo volar en línea recta directo a sus armas. Le dije " XXX toma una bomba y deja de llorar porque estoy volando en círculos" . Fue entonces cuando dijo que él estaba bien, que yo era el que estaba llorando. Y me banned

YO NO COMETÍ NINGUNA FALTA, Y ESTO ES UN ABUSO DE AUTORIDAD. SOLAMENTE PORQUE ÉL CONCIDERA QUE VOLAR EN CIRULOS NO ES PERMITIDO ÉL SOLTÓ LA BOMBA, Y CUANDO LO CUESTIONÉ SE ENCONTRÓ SIN ARGUMENTOS Y ME BANNEO

QUÉ DEBO HACER? Uno como simple piloto, que no tiene acceso al poder de un moderador, debe de aguantar esto? Con quién me puedo quejar!?

I would like to apologize, I didn't mean to band you. I fixed it your all good.

Let's not forget who drop the bomb first. That's what you're known for. Don't get mad at me.

Last edit: by [NLR]*XxXxX*.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164147

• {£}FADACO

REID*X* wrote:

{£}FADACO wrote: EY!!! XXXX BANNED ME!!! HE DROP Their BOMB AND I SAY hem " WHERE IS YOUR BOMB?!!.. Im gonna explain in spanish

Let's not forget who drop the bomb first. That's what you're known for. Don't get mad at me.

Im swear, i never drop the bomb only when some one else do it. And when I shoot down the droppers , I come back to my based and reload.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164151

• ZebraUp

{£}FADACO wrote:

REID*X* wrote:

Im swear, i never drop the bomb only when some one else do it. And when I shoot down the droppers , I come back to my based and reload.

Even though I KNOW that is true Alberto it does not matter! Even if you HAD dropped every single time in every mission since your very first day that is NOT an offense that should get you muted OR banned!! AND Reid (XxXxX) is not aware that you are Andrea's best friend filling in for her while her & her family are going thru such a horrendous event.. and that you always fly with a bomb.. but regardless being banned and currently STILL muted when you did not curse is WRONG!
I will do my best to take care of it Alberto.. be patient.. and thank you for being an honorable member of the Lafayette Escadrille!

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164156

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Fadaco is not banned. He is muted for cussing me. Several people were in the game and witnessed it including ace link and pure hate. To drop your bomb is not against the rules. So yes fadaco can do that. I'm sorry but I'm not going to just let him kill me. There's no fun in that. The only people I let kill me is low rank guys. I think almost everyone here knows i play fair.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164164

• {£}FADACO
if only you had commented "is not against the rules," I'll shut up, lost the pump and fight. but no, you also accused me of release, which I NEVER do. and when I questioned you, you said it was because flying in circles, then? what is your argument? I cussing you? you are the moderator, and I can not conceive a moderator without capacity to make screenshoots, and if you mean to say "do not cry" wow, did not know it was an offense

PD: remember that you told me, "If you want a dog fight go elsewhere", then I think who should look for other side was you, because I HAD THE BOOMB in my plane

Last edit: by {£}FADACO.

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164175

• ZebraUp

I was just about to crash for the evening when I realized I have hit my 3000th win!

The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH, =£= Treybien 43

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164202

• =£= Treybien 43
  • Thank you received: 423
I Dont Understand Some Of These Moderators And The Abusive God Complex They Have. They Say Respect Is Earned Not Given And For One Have Lost Respect For A Certain "ModeraTor. Like Fadaco Said Between 3 Witnesses Named No Screen Shot Which Leads Me To Believe This Is All Hype On The Mods Part Just Because He Was getting Dropped. Maybe His Mod Powers Should Be Muted Banned For Awile For Abuse. I Dont Claim To Know The Whole Story But I Do Know Fadaco Is One Of The Best And Honorable Flyers Out There
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH, {£}FADACO

Lafayette Escadrille 10 years 2 months ago #164206

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Trey he is not fadaco. Come on bud read before posting

Moderators: ZebraUpTOPH=£= Treybien 43[covert]woppflying toaster
Time to create page: 1.133 seconds