Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 1 month ago #8870

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
That would fine ...im still trying to join the site from my phone I will try from my lap top it wont take my info.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 1 month ago #8872

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
Ok im in

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 1 month ago #8875

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Welcome aboard. :)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 1 month ago #8877

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
Very nice brother

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8880

• csumm
  • fly fast & hard
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome coop nice we have a good soild squadron
Csumm thang coming your way

Join The [e]nigma Corps Today!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8907

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Lol I just got achallengw from falcoswqaud towards me to fight their best pilot in1on1dogfight duel
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8910

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
skydavis? good luck, be sure to face him head on. if you get in a turning match, you have less than no chance.
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8911

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
slenderman, i saw that my name in the listing is CalvinIsAwesome, which hasn't been my name for a while. I made my forum account shortly before I changed it to Calvin The Great, and I just changed it to [e]CalvinTheGreat. Not a big deal, but whenever you have the time.
See you in the skies!

Last edit: by CalvinIsAwesome. Reason: Changed Name Again

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8919

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

pownage wrote: Lol I just got achallengw from falcoswqaud towards me to fight their best pilot in1on1dogfight duel

Bon chance mate!

And Calvin -- I'm sorry, but what is it you're asking of me? I don't seem to understand. :huh:

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8924

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Pownage I think Skydavis is still in bed. Maybe you'd have a chance !

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8928

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Good luck with even getting into the same match. I hope Joaquin implements a sort of "friend" system where we can challenge each other seperately.

Or even better, a "Server Mode"!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #8971

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sorry, I wasn't clear. On the first page of this thread, there's a list of Engima members. I'm currently listed as CalvinIsAwesome, which was my original name, long before I joined Engima, or even before you came out of retirement. I changed it in mid January to Calvin The Great, and today, I changed it to [e]CalvinTheGreat because it made me choose a shorter name, as you suggested. What I meant to ask was if you could change the listing to my current name, [e]CalvinTheGreat. I wasn't clear, sorry.

The idea of choosing your own game is one that I have requested repeatedly, but could you elaborate on what the friend system and the server mode would be? Do you mean that we would add people as friends like you do on Facebook, view their profile and request them? Maybe with that, we could build our own games, someone would start it, then he would choose to let them in or deny people who requested to join. If you just wanted to play against anyone, you could select a random button to automatically place you in a game that wasn't started by a player, but by the server, like they are now.
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #9077

• Snooppy
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey Slenderman. I joined but wanted to ask for premission before I flown under the name. I respect you and Hamers. I remeber coop from awhile ago too. So basically I like some of the other members and the website. You also have a good set of rules for the corps. I'm 31 and like to be with a group of respectful and mature players. That means alot more to me then rank and skill. Thanks
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #9085

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Sorry, I wasn't clear. On the first page of this thread, there's a list of Engima members. I'm currently listed as CalvinIsAwesome, which was my original name, long before I joined Engima, or even before you came out of retirement. I changed it in mid January to Calvin The Great, and today, I changed it to [e]CalvinTheGreat because it made me choose a shorter name, as you suggested. What I meant to ask was if you could change the listing to my current name, [e]CalvinTheGreat. I wasn't clear, sorry.

The idea of choosing your own game is one that I have requested repeatedly, but could you elaborate on what the friend system and the server mode would be? Do you mean that we would add people as friends like you do on Facebook, view their profile and request them? Maybe with that, we could build our own games, someone would start it, then he would choose to let them in or deny people who requested to join. If you just wanted to play against anyone, you could select a random button to automatically place you in a game that wasn't started by a player, but by the server, like they are now.

Ah! I'll change it now mate!

I do not mean a "friend system" like Facebook. That wouldn't be practical. I mean a sort of "friend code" system like the one that Nintendo developed several years ago. If you wanted to play against someone, you had to obtain their "friend code", they had to have yours and from there you could set up a private server. However, I don't think this would be a good idea with Dogfight after some thought. I think it would be better to simply have a server list. This list could feature:

A. Dedicated Servers which automatically run (no one has to create it)
B. User servers which are hosted by someone
C. The ability to select what game mode you'd like to play.
D. Servers with passwords. This would allow players to duel it out with specific people.

Snooppy wrote: Hey Slenderman. I joined but wanted to ask for premission before I flown under the name. I respect you and Hamers. I remeber coop from awhile ago too. So basically I like some of the other members and the website. You also have a good set of rules for the corps. I'm 31 and like to be with a group of respectful and mature players. That means alot more to me then rank and skill. Thanks

Of course! You're in! Being a mature player is a BIG plus, I want this to be more of a mature and role-model esque squadron for the others to see how to properly behave in and out of combat. ;)

Welcome aboard! I'll add you to the list!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 month ago #9125

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
I jsut got private message from sky davis he wants to duel you can check my thread and see for self
B)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9482

• Snooppy
  • Thank you received: 2
Thanks for having me guys.

PS. I also wanted to bump the recruiting thread back to the top of the recent list.
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9489

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Ah, yeah thanks! And I'm really happy to have you in our Squad!

Right now, we're just building numbers of quality people until Zuperman releases some squad-based modes. :)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9500

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
Welcome aboard brother...Hooah

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9501

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Hey coop -- I know you've told me once before. But what guns/rifles do you own mate?

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9504

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
Trolololl

Last edit: by pownage. Reason: n/a

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9505

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

pownage wrote: I have officialy left sqaudron and jojned falcons with new banner sry the falcons have better pilots and enigma people are hardly ever on :evil: I will shoot down all of you if see enigma insignia lol

Alright, but the only two things I'm in conflict about that statement is -- we're on. Just not whenever you are, heh. :whistle:

And better pilots? What an insult to coop, csumm, Kazee83, Calvin, Snoopy, Hamers and many other members of our Squadron. Perhaps it's best you aren't in the squadron anyways mate. :dry:

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9508

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
You know that was a joke right didnt have to be so harsh :(

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9509

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Well, you can't exactly "read" sarcasm mate. :dry: :whistle:

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9510

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
Lol

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9511

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Engima has a ton of good pilots man I'm a bit jelouse of slender for some of the pilots he got. I was hopping calven vortexlll snoopy csume would have joind 111th. Engima and 111th are evaen if you want to join a squadron that's just all top aces join W.U.DF.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9512

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
The thing that distinguishes Enigma (which some players don't seem to understand) is we aren't an "all out screw all squadrons we're the best total domination" squad. We're a supportive squadron to help further Dogfight, other squadrons and essentially push the game forward. However, we still participate and take part in combat seriously. ;)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9513

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
Sorry

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9514

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
Edited

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9516

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
No, you've been logged in from the same place for the past 40 minutes or so.

Also, same writing style in that post as you made in the previous posts.

Heh, nice try.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 3 weeks ago #9518

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
Lol

Moderators: --J--Nachoo[e]hammer_tool
Time to create page: 0.965 seconds