Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 8 months ago #383021

• Juan Marni
  • Juan Marni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407
Hey, I'm back after a while. I'm updating with the new servers, tank selection and more... I may add some stuff such as the rewards tomorrow.

Oh, and Kunena keeps deleting everything while editing. Whatever... 

[EDIT] Mira que bien, Kunena acaba de borrarme el segundo post en español. 
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Juan Marni. Reason: GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 8 months ago #383036

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Gonna update kunema today, hopefully they fixed all those.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 7 months ago #383309

• Juan Marni
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
How to land without crashing? 

Some players find this really hard and needed to use many extreme techniques, but here you'll find a video about how to do it and some data from my testings. 

Note: in the video I landed twice all planes: one with all bombs, and other without them.

As you can see, landing it's very easy, and thanks to the screen joystick, you'll see what I am doing in every moment. You only have to lower your throttle and slightly pull up, then when your speed is reduced pull up as hard as you can, and your plane will smoothly touch the ground. 

Now here you have your data :P.

I've tested two types of stalling: the first one it's just the speed at which the plane won't be able to climb. It's useful to know this speed as it's the minimum at which you can shoot at bombers/zeps. It varies among all agility tiers, but curiously carrying bombs or not doesn't affect it. 

Here are all these speeds:

Tier 1: I don't have a tier 1 agility plane, but if you have a look at the results, I think that it's 33 - 34 knots. 
Tier 2: 31 kt. 
Tier 3: 28 kt. 
Tier 4: I neither have any tier 4 agility plane, but this speed could be 26 kt. 
Tier 5: 24 kt. 

The second type of stalling is the 'absolute stall': the speed at which your plane will fall to the ground like a rock, and it's the same at all planes: 14 knots (this means that all planes take off at 15 kt). Always try to be over this speed while landing except if you're very low. 

¿Cómo aterrizar sin dejarte los dientes? 

Algunos jugadores encuentran esto muy difícil, y desarrollan técnicas inverosímiles, pero aquí tienes un vídeo de cómo hacerlo y un puñado de datos de mi cosecha. 

Nota: en este vídeo aterrizo dos veces cada avión: una con y otra sin bombas.

Como se puede apreciar, aterrizar es realmente fácil, y gracias al screen joystick podéis observar todos los movimientos que hago con el avión. Lo único que hay que hacer es bajar el acelerador, subir un poco los elevadores, y cuando el avión reduzca su velocidad, entonces sube los elevadores al tope y el avión tomará tierra suavemente. 

Ahora aquí tenéis vuestros datos :P.

He probado dos tipos de entrada en pérdida: la primera es simplemente la velocidad a la que el avión ya no puede subir. Esto es útil conocerlo, ya que es a la velocidad mínima a la que podrás atacar bombarderos y zeps. Varía entre los distintos niveles de agilidad, pero curiosamente llevar bombas o no hacerlo no afecta al resultado. 

Aquí están estas velocidades:

Nivel 1: no tengo ningún avión con esa agilidad, pero viendo los datos extraídos calculo que son 33 - 34 nudos. 
Nivel 2: 31 kt. 
Nivel 3: 28 kt. 
Nivel 4: tampoco tengo ningún avión con este manejo, pero deben ser unos 26 kt. 
Nivel 5: 24 kt.

El segundo tipo de entrada en pérdida es  la "pérdida absoluta", es decir, cuando tú avión comienza a caer a plomo al suelo, y es la misma para todos: 14 nudos (esto quiere decir que todos los aviones despegan a 15). Trata de estar siempre por encima de esa velocidad a no ser que estés muy cerca del suelo. 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Last edit: by Juan Marni.

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 7 months ago #383310

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Juan you did all these tutorial guides for dogfight pilots, amazing amigo. Well. Done!!! Mostly for noobs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 6 months ago #383315

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
Awesome, thanks Juan, set me on the right track.
I'm now experimenting to find the optimum approach speed and throttle cut timing so that the plane drops to the runway before the nose drops down again.
(Any pilots of real aircraft like to comment on whether this is how you land a real plane?)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 6 months ago #383368

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

Thank you Juan and everyone else who kicked in. It was a huge eye opener for me. Just for taking time ,well,"I love you man." Peace,the Ball
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 5 months ago #383587

• Juan Marni
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
Buuuuuummmmmppppppp, let's put this thing up to make Halloween a bit less scary... 

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Juan Marni's HUGE tutorial 2 years 2 months ago #384428

• Juan Marni
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
Many updates here, I have finally finished. Nevermind, since what Zup responded to me in the topic that I created a while ago, many more things can change. Maybe new missions are added, maybe there will be new planes, maybe WWI planes ara available for everyone again, maybe prices are changed (especially taking into account that some allied aircraft prices are different than its axis counterparts), maybe ranks get shorter (or longer)... But at least this received a good update that made it more useful. Happy holidays again!

Ha habido muchas actualizaciones, por fin lo he acabado todo. De todas maneras, teniendo en cuenta lo que Zup me respondió al hilo que creé hace un tiempo, muchas más cosas pueden cambiar. Quizá se añadan nuevas misiones, quizá vaya a haber nuevos aviones, quizá los aviones WWI vuelvan a estar disponibles para todos de nuevo, quizá los precios cambien (sobre todo teniendo en cuenta que los de algunos aeroplanos aliados difieren con los de su equivalente en el eje), quizá los rangos se hagan más cortos (o más largos)... Pero al menos esto ha recibido una actualización que lo hace más útil. ¡Felices fiestas de nuevo!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Paco Zorapel

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.484 seconds