Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads that are just too cool to even have to search for them. RULE: you can't create a thread in here, a moderator has to move it from any other location.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317168

• Templar
  • Templar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Hats off to all who flew in an EPIC 6.4 HOUR game thru the midnight hours from 830pm e.s.t., January 28th 2016 to 245am e.s.t. January 29th! And much to my surprise the 29th is Lafayettes 2 year anniversary!!
I am still in awe. My wife looked at me this morn and asked"Did you get shot in the left eye?"it's still bloodshot...I smirked and said"More like 200 times..."
Here are the details...
I entered a btb mission in Vimy on the German side at around 830pm in my red Siemens Schuckert IV.
I found there was but one hangar remaining and Allied still had 7 or 8...I got to confirm this after about two hours when I finally got to bomb a few. Before the games end I believe we knocked them down to two hangars.
Keep in mind we defended but ONE hangar for over 6 hours!!
Evermec greeted me...RED!! oof..along with many formidable wingmen with him.
For the better half of the game we were outranked by the reds, hence my high kills as a result of just defending until we got more firepower. My blue team was great,most of them I didn't know or rarely flew with, but nonetheless deserve much credit and applause for hanging tough!
Many faces of Dogfight came and went..but once Dunc showed up as Allied I knew I was in for a long game, because that's his style and also mine...we rarely quit a long battle!
Azteca1982 joined me and is a great player, I flew with him the other night also in a great game. In chatting with him I found out his name is Hugo. Thank you Hugo for helping us work as a team and advancing on the enemy!! Shout out to him when you see him.
I had to ask pilots that spawned in Germany to stay and help, some did for s bit, but I must say thank you very much for staying TreeHell!! your a great player and wingman, it was an honor! Not to mention your insane like 5:1 KDR...
Difficulties overcome:
*At one point all reds went invisible and I lost radar. I was killed 3 times unknowingly...lol. Dunc suggested to log back in..did not want to hear that! But I had no choice, my history of reentering the same game is nil. I did with success!!
*Duncs controls froze and he panicked too but he reentered successfully!
*TreeHell had conn issues and got booted 5 times before it receded...good thing man!

Our 1 hangar was bombed at 245am. In world chat we discussed who did it and we believe it was INDY77 who came in at 237am as Allied. On the run that it was bombed, I was checking radar for reds and there was nothing, and I was close to the base when it was hit,literally just ascending the cliff of our base. Admiral Punk(German) I heard he was just high and spotted no reds. TreeHell reported not seeing any threats near base and even Dunc reports never seeing Him. It's all speculation if he was invisible and bombed...nonetheless, it was awesome!

ROSTER
Allied
Dunc7/Moraf, Bici Tomasso/Moraf, Evermec/Moraf, AimLow/Moraf, mJa/Moraf, Heroicz/Moraf, Cypher7/III Air Marshall, tcp/Brigadier General, Kraut Killer/III Air Vice Marshall, TX Constabel/Air Marshall, Wardogg/Air Marshall, WhiteWolf/Air Marshall, Strafe/III Air Marshall, www11/II Air Marshall, Tayken/Lieutenant Commander, Keon Robertson/Aspirant, SparkGaming/Lieutenant, Owks/II Lieutenant, Indy77/Air Vice Marshall.

German
Flybot/Moraf, Bullet/Moraf, Mad/Moraf, Azteca1982/Air Chief Marshall, Templar/Air Chief Marshall, TreeHell/II Air Marshall, Squeak/Air Chief Marshall, Gabriel Silva/II Major General, Sargent Awesome/Major General, J...L/III Major General, Admiral Punk/II Air Commodore, Nansdn/Squadron Leader, TheUsername/Lieutenant Commander, Daniel 707/II Wing Commander, Sgt Steven Omalley/II Lieutenant, Wiskers/II Group Captain, Hayan/Lieutenant, dog in the hunt/Group captain.

STATS
1216 TOTAL KILLS! According to my math, This is lower than actual kills because of players leaving.

Allied 578

Germany 638

50 KILLS
Cypher7, Congratulations to Cypher7 for getting his first 50 kills in a game for a total of 57! You are cool man,look forward to brushing wings with you again!
Evermec for a total of 50! No escaping your sights man, great work!
AimLow for a total of 69! After a year off it was great to see you! Hope this epic game encourages you to keep on man!

100 KILLS
Bici Tomasso for a total of 124! Another formidable opponent!

200 KILLS! WOW!!
Dunc7 for a total of 201! Speechless Duncan, like I said, when I think of the toughest, nail biting fighter that just won't quit, you're the pilot! You make the game a blast my friend! Thank you..
Here's a link to his posting so worthy of reading..an honor; dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/wolf-pa...on?start=5572#317153

Templar for a total of248! My personal best,as I recall my highest was 173 before.

TreeHell for a total of 252! Great flying with you and getting to witness your skills bro! CRAZY kdr..great work Tree! Thank you!

Kudos to Wolf Pack Squadron for keeping it real and opposing each other too!!
Promising pilots to watch for;
Wiskers, he came in German and kept quiet but hung in there and got some big ranking kills!
Dog in the hunt, German, also hanging tough and shows good teamwork
Tayken, Allied, again providing challenging, nice work man!

This is by far my personal best game, ranking up to Air Chief Marshall level 30. This tops my most memorable game...an epic New Years eve game 2014/2015 when . wig and I led an amazing 3 hour tour thru midnight New Years as I literally dropped the game winning bomb as the ball dropped in NYC..wig was ecstatic and pilots were going nuts.

Thank all of you for making this an epic game to start 2016! God bless and rock on!
Knights Templar of Lafayette Escadrille Squadron. Fear the “L”...

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, ZebraUp, WB|War hawk1-5, Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, Dunc7, Skeeter72{WP}, D93 Big Gunzzz, bici tommaso and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Templar.

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317169

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317170

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317171

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz, Cypher7{WP}

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317174

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: D93 Big Gunzzz, Cypher7{WP}

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317175

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
sorry my bad Zuperman...just caught that! Please move this to the appropriate category thank you!

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317176

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Now.that's a game.hard to.find but always well worth it
Sure you may be beat tired and.probably drunk by the end of it .but I can guarantee this it's one.of the games that you will talk to someone that has absolutely no clue about what the hell your talking about in real life .grats to all in that game . :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Skeeter72{WP}, D93 Big Gunzzz, S p o o F

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317179

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

All I can say is wow, What a game. This is all the chatter in WP right now. :)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, D93 Big Gunzzz

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317180

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Wow, that is awesome, bet some phone chargers got a good work out during the game. Just shows, you stick with a game and you never know what will happen

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317182

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
wow gj my eyes are just watering thinking about it my eyes hurt longer than 2 hours bet you need to bathe the eyes now

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317185

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
Heck of a game guys!

Well done!!!

Someone forgot to send me an invite :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317186

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol Gunzz...who knows if you could have got in..heard they were scalpin tickets in world chat and the line was crazy!!

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317189

• D93 Big Gunzzz
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2164
I'd like to add this in.

You gotta hate players that come in and bomb the hangers invisible. Especially in a long, great game like this. It's no way to have an epic game end.

I'm not putting the blame on this guy since you all are not 100% sure but it sure does sound that way. I had it happen many times in some good games.

It's not like they don't know it either. Everyone is blasting the heck out of eachother but they fly through never seeing anyone. Then to go ahead and bomb a hanger? Come on. Bunch of tools!

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317206

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
I just can't stop laughing gentlemen. It took me almost a whole entire day of 24hrs to realize not only that I were in that epic game of kils, but my side won !!!! Welp, there goes the neighborhood ? :woohoo: :silly: :blink: :oops:

The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317228

• DEADPOOL
  • Just Dark.
  • Thank you received: 44
Were going to catch you man lol
Attachments:

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317229

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

DEADPOOL wrote: Were going to catch you man lol

Hahaaaa! awesome Deadpool and Rodama! we set the bar pretty high...bring it!

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317320

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
What a great thread Temp. Its almost like being there again with how many screen shots you took. Your a animal , playing for 6 plus hours, holding us off from taking one hangar(most players usually give up when they still have 2 or 3 hangars left) and you were able to document all the big achievements as well. I take my hat off to you brother. I got your 6 anytime anywhere Templar. Wish you were a wolf as well lol. That was the one and only game I played last night lol. Man those games maybe only happen once or twice in a pilots career. I feel honoured to have been apart of it. Im still grinning ear to ear. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: TOPH, Templar, Viper10{WP}

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317442

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: What a great thread Temp. Its almost like being there again with how many screen shots you took. Your a animal , playing for 6 plus hours, holding us off from taking one hangar(most players usually give up when they still have 2 or 3 hangars left) and you were able to document all the big achievements as well. I take my hat off to you brother. I got your 6 anytime anywhere Templar. Wish you were a wolf as well lol. That was the one and only game I played last night lol. Man those games maybe only happen once or twice in a pilots career. I feel honoured to have been apart of it. Im still grinning ear to ear. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks again Cypher...I feel like howling too but I'll leave that up to you WOLVES!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317559

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Awesome job to all the players on both sides of that epic battle! & way to represent Lafayette on our actual 2nd birthday as a squadron in Dogfight Templar!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, R E Z

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317614

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

ZebraUp wrote: Awesome job to all the players on both sides of that epic battle! & way to represent Lafayette on our actual 2nd birthday as a squadron in Dogfight Templar!!

Wow thats awesome Zebra!! Yeah,lit a lot of birthday candles that night.. It was a super long game...but wouldn't have been challenging without great opposition!
Funny thing is now when I enter a game I'm hearing"Hi Temp...sorry I cant play long"...lol!
Hope to see you soon boss!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, R E Z, Cypher7{WP}

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 8 years 1 month ago #317632

• Gone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 540
WOW CONGRATS TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS OF THIS EPIC GAME. UNFORTUNALY ELITE HAS ME SO BUSY I MISSED IT LOL. THE LONGEST GAME I WAS IN WAS CLOSE TO 2 HOURS. HOW YOU GUYS DO THAT 6 PLUS HOURS WOW.

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 7 years 2 months ago #355873

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Ahhhh memories...those were the good ole days! Just had to bump!

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 7 years 2 months ago #355875

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
The most memorable and intense game I had the honor to play in. You were truly in the zone. I think that was the game that truly opened my eyes to how amazing the game can be. The competition was stiff, the stakes high, stamina, skill, and the ability to not go the bathroom with a half dozen Wolf brews in ones bladder lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 7 years 2 months ago #355880

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Cypher7{WP} wrote: The most memorable and intense game I had the honor to play in. You were truly in the zone. I think that was the game that truly opened my eyes to how amazing the game can be. The competition was stiff, the stakes high, stamina, skill, and the ability to not go the bathroom with a half dozen Wolf brews in ones bladder lol.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo

OHHHHWWWWOOOO MAN THATS GOOD!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Cypher7{WP}, coyote

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 7 years 2 months ago #355962

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
I wish games like these still happened.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, Agent003{WP*}

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 3 years 8 months ago #380826

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Been a looonnnggg time since I've played...diabetes has taken most of my vision in my right eye 8( sooo flying has taken a back seat. I do miss y'all! miss games of the past like this epic battle I wanted to bring back up...those were the long games I loved hahaa!
I do hope everyone is great and God bless and have a safe and happy 4th!
8) TEMP
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, coyote

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 3 years 8 months ago #380830

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

Miss seeing Bici and Dunc7 … (and many others of course)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, DireWolf{WP****}, coyote

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 3 years 8 months ago #380839

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
miss you too temp we had fun times good chats long games and honest play diabetes is a awful thing my dad has it but its manageable take care buddy good luck
'live long and prosper ' dog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar, coyote

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 3 years 8 months ago #380860

• Templar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thank you Dog!!! always a pleasure to fly with you! yeah diabetes sucks but I'm getting a new glucose monitor which sticks just under my skin and constantly checks my blood sugar and links to my phone pretty sweet!
Anyways hope to see ya up there and say hi to Lil for me.
-Temp
The following user(s) said Thank You: coyote

EPIC 1216 KILL 6.4 HOUR game!! 2 years 8 months ago #383018

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Friend, now that I have read this old message, I feel sad for your health and I hope that I have achieved a better quality of life for you. God bless you in your recovery. My sincere wish on your recovery and care now to always be well with your health. Take care of yourself, take care of your family and play only when you can.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

Last edit: by Lone Player.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.700 seconds