Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Que bueno volver 1 year 11 months ago #385627

• [BE]TONY 69
  • [BE]TONY     69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10
Hola amigos estuve 10 años sin jugar a este juego,
en ese tiempo los que empezamos con todo esto la verdad es que habían verdaderas, figuras míticas, la verdad es muy bueno volver a estar con vosotros..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Muro0406, Sniper-92

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Que bueno volver 1 year 11 months ago #385634

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Bueno verte de regreso, espero que tanto tu como todos en tu familia se encuetren bien y en salud. Espero que disfrutes el juego tiene muchas cositas nuevas. Cuidate y espero vernos en el juego.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alex Galt, Muro0406, Pegoud

Que bueno volver 1 year 10 months ago #385774

• * Nina Dina *
  • Thank you received: 91
 I don't mean to be rude but, I don't speak Spanish and as this game Is English based I'd like translation without going to app!!

Que bueno volver 1 year 10 months ago #385804

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Nina, this game is in several languages. You just happen to see it in English but it's in Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and a whole bunch of others. And this forum post was in "Español" section, which was created specifically for people who speak Spanish so they can post in Spanish.

On the top tab selection, you have "recent topics" and "recientes", one for English and one for Spanish. Unfortunately, the forum system does not detect automatically your language. There is also a specific section of the forum for Portugues speakers. If they post there, they will use their language obviously.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, * Nina Dina *, Juan Marni

Que bueno volver 1 year 10 months ago #385828

• * Nina Dina *
I'm sure that some sort of translation could be arranged, I'd like everything written on here to be transparent, just so I can see what's being said and I can interact 

Que bueno volver 1 year 10 months ago #385829

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
It can't be done automatically by the forum system. That's why this is the Spanish section of the forum. The same way we don't translate the English section to Spanish, French or Portuguese.
If you want to translate, every modern browser has the option to translate automatically for you nowadays. Otherwise, you can use  Google Translate  and enter the web page. That's what Spanish/Portuguese speakers have been doing for years when you see them interacting in the English section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, * Nina Dina *

Last edit: by zuperman.

Que bueno volver 1 year 10 months ago #385830

• * Nina Dina *
Thanks for the information, I hate to feel left out, womens trait is interact with gossip as long as its all positive!! 

Que bueno volver 1 year 10 months ago #385831

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
In the game I did this. It automatically translates what you type to everybody. Since I'm the developer of the game I can do those things. People type in their language and you will see as if everyone was typing it in yours. That's why sometimes the translation looks funny. Especially with names.

But in the forum, I can't do this automatically since this is not developed by me, and programming a whole forum system for myself would just take too much time and effort that would not be placed in moving forward the game with all the updates. But again, it's super easy to translate a website today. Every browser has a translation option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Sniper-92

Que bueno volver 1 year 2 months ago #387793

• Taffy-3
  • Thank you received: 43
Hola alguien me recuerda jajaja. Recuerdo que me la pasaba jugando toda la noche por hay en el 2014 que recuerdos me trae este juego y que buenos amigos encontré que hasta el momento me sigo hablando con varios.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Montymor.

Que bueno volver 1 year 2 months ago #387813

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
.Saludos Taffy!!

Guenoooooo verte de regreso por el juego otra vez, espero que tanto tu como todos en tu familia se encuentren bien y en salud. Nos alegra siempre ver buenos jugadores y de los originales de regreso; espero que disfrutes y nos podamos encontrar. Cuídate y pregunta cualquier duda sobre algunos cambios o cositas nuevas que no entiendas del juego; siempre estamos para ayudar. ¡Viva MEXICO!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Last edit: by Acegirl.
  • Page:
Moderators: Nachoo
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds