Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New missions 5 months 4 weeks ago #385216

• Buddah4Q
  • Thank you received: 86
I like those, Sink the Sub, Team Death Match. Would a Dogfight mode,League or Tournament be possible? You could have it for each tier plane from ww1 to ww2. Everyone starts out rank 1. Each win you get a * or star. After a few stars you move up a tier and rank. Lose a game lose a star. Win a game win a star. Open all planes to all players just for the tourney. Players with most wins ranks highest. Top 10. General Top 20 AVM and so on. A lot you can do there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New missions 5 months 4 weeks ago #385217

• Cue Ball
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1769

Hi Buddah,good idea about DF wars. We use to have sqauds wars. There was a time you use to have to wait to get into a room. I'm it's always been done by someone in the community who sets that up. I'm not sure that Zup would have time for that. But like I said,it would be cool. I would help,but not be responsible for setting it up through Forum and chat. Peace,Cueball
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

New missions 5 months 3 weeks ago #385219

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9627

I'm still pushing for the next level in mission training. A way to help people perfect their aim with stationary objects of different size. It may he me but the missions don't really help with understanding bullet drop and aiming. A noobs biggest struggle. 
That's must and foremost. Let all planes be available to all in training session along with all upgrades which can be selected free of cost. This way new and old players will also be motivated to purchase upgrades in main game by seeing their performance in training session.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter

New missions 5 months 3 weeks ago #385288

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

A MASH type mission,either make a vehicle to transport injured or use tank or sidecar bike. Pick up injured and take to hospital or even a waiting plane etc,

New missions 5 months 2 weeks ago #385354

• DEEZ_NUTS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 389

The map is huge but for the most part only the center strip gets used. It would be nice to be able to utilize the entire map by having other targets to bomb besides just the hangers or spreading the hangers out so that they aren't such an easy target all bunched up. The map is great and it would just be nice to see players having to use the entire map, I think it would require players to be more strategic if they had to find thier target rather than flying straight across the map at each other. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, [NLR]Mysterio, nebular, TFL alwaystrouble

New missions 5 months 1 week ago #385392

• DEEZ_NUTS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

How about a destroy the convoy mission. Kinda ĺike the destroy the train but instead of a train have a convoy of military supply vehicles delivering supply to one of the bases and the enemy must destroy the convoy before reaching its destination....also put anti aircraft guns on hill tops that players could ride the motorcycle to when shot down.

Also the new bri g down the spy mission seem almost too easy....I suggest removing the players name tag so that players have to actualy look for them....and nobody will know who the spy is unless they are brought down.....

New missions 5 months 6 days ago #385411

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12673

As you can see I'm adding several of the ideas in this thread to the latest updates. Keep them coming.

Also, let me know what you like or do not like about these new missions. So I adjust them. On the latest update, I'm adjusting 2 missions: The bomber fast mission and the spy mission based on the feedback after they were released.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Mysterio, Pegoud, DEEZ_NUTS

New missions 5 months 4 days ago #385430

• DEEZ_NUTS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Since the map is more less rectangular shape how hard would it be to move the bases to one on the north west corner and one to the south east corner for the ww2 server allowing further flying distance for the faster planes....

New missions 5 months 4 days ago #385432

• CanKid
  • Thank you received: 12
I would like to see more water maybe have the water surround the entire map, you could then add the sub and maybe battleships . it would also be cool if players could man the ships and use cannon and anti aircraft guns. i know this is dogfight but ive noticed some players would rather be on a deck gun then in a plane.

i did take a ride in the back seat once to test it out i think we need an option to invert the back seat gun controls.

i havent tried so not sure if it works but could we have the ability to rescue a downed pilot with the motorcycle sidecar bring the pilot back to base for new plane 

more visible tracers with realistic ballistic trajectory and a way to set your prefered target distance non guided missile on the ww2 planes would be sweet
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enigmatic Jaguar

Last edit: by CanKid.

New missions 4 months 1 week ago #385620

• DEEZ_NUTS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Maybe since we have weather again, wich is awesome by the way, add fog to the lakes while raining or after it rains it will make it more difficult to see the subs as well as the carriers and when there is snow make the lakes partially frozen being able to ride the motorcycle out to the carriers unless someone bombs the ice and if your on the ice and someone bombs it your stuck out there......probly alot of work but just an idea. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Mysterio, Pegoud

New missions 4 months 1 week ago #385622

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12673

hmm i'll see what i can do
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEEZ_NUTS

New missions 4 months 1 week ago #385625

• DEEZ_NUTS
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Or how about snowmobiles for the snow, make it so that the motorcycles have a hard time getting around in snow and maybe tanks also on  the steeper hills and players would be need to purchase snowmobiles or use horse to get around quik for instance the steep climb going up to the German base. Motorcycles would get stuck and the tanks could make it but it's slow going where as a horse or snowmobile would zip right up it.....not sure if that's possible just a thought.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds