• Page:

TOPIC:

The future of Dogfight Elite 2 months 3 weeks ago #385955

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5667

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
i agree V V.Huntress War post=385949 userid=33638

The way that the ww1 planes were locked it was not cool. To ww1 can be done the equal ww2, I mean leaving only to subscribers the top ww1 and ww2 planes. This will be a win for zup as those hooked on game will want to pay for the best planes.

DEEZ_NUTS post=385947 userid=73670There have been a tremendous amount of new players, everyday there are new names that I never heard of and many times the list of online players for ww1 has been full with 10 -18 players....good players too. But everyone that joined my squad has quit at lvl 7. More noobs join and again at lvl 7 they become inactive. It's because they don't want to have to subscribe to get a better plane. I am not for the game being free because I known zup works hard to make sure we're all happy but why not get rid of the subscription requirement and bump it up from level 7 to lvl 20. At level 7 a player hasn't played enough to appreciate the game and its easy to quit and move on to the next game. But if there was no subscription requirement to buy the next plane and use it they would continue to play and by level 20 a player has enough time invested they don't want to quit and will be more likely to subscribe. By level 20 they have made friends, they are building good stats, they are part of a squad, and they have planes they can compete with and they appreciate what we all do......look at Cankid, he tried to quit twice even said goodbye to everyone and he ended up reaching  in his pocket and staying.....I knowI saw around 20 players go from playing every single day at level 1-7 and ask why they couldn't buy the next plane and then never see them again.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The future of Dogfight Elite 2 months 3 weeks ago #385957

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 12673

yep there is a gap between ranks and airplanes, the gap is there because I was working on several things before I could add the airplanes. The 2 seat airplanes in WW1 won't need to be a subscriber and they are there for rank 7, which is exactly the rank you mention.
With this update I finally managed to get the Albatros C.III ready, so people at rank 7 can get the 2 seat bombers instead of having to wait until rank 12 for the next one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds