Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382329

• Scoutll
  • Scoutll's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 22
I was unaware of this until recently but now make sense why some players are all of a sudden expert marksmen. What is a aimbot,

An aimbot (sometimes called "auto-aim") is a type of computer game bot most commonly used in multiplayer first-person shooter games to provide varying levels of automated target acquisition and calibration to the player.

I consider this cheating, how do the rest of you feel?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, DireWolf{WP****}, Nebular, Magnus Canneb

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382330

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 473
Yes, aimbots are considered cheating, and there are ways to find out players using it. Problem here is - no one would waste their time making a bot for a game played by less than 150 actives. They’re simply a myth in DFE ( there are definitely ones for more popular shooters )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, 🏹 V.Huntress War, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Magnus Canneb, Paco Zorapel, coyote

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382331

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4510

I think if you need an aimbot to up your score in a game--ask what is missing in life. The real challenge for the honest players is to earn it the hard way. The right way as it was designed. Yes, it's cheating and silly. Agree with Skirosky, few players these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Viper10{WP}, Nebular, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP****}. Reason: Because.

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382332

• 🏹 V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1170

Does not exist players using this sort of hack in DF Elite. What exist is weak people who created this rumour to deshonor who are playing better than them. The dev replied my post about it on forum and he also warned to people on wc about this fake info of the aimbot in his game.

dogfightelite.com/index.php/forum/2-gossip/47690-game-code

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Last edit: by 🏹 V.Huntress War.

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382333

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4510

I think Zup was pointing out that if he banned everyone who potential used an aimbot or reported someone there would be no one left in game. Or we'd all have new acct names. Oh well, seems to have calmed down a lot so just shoot the reds is the best policy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Viper10{WP}, Grandpappy 9 {WP}, Nebular, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky, Sir Stuart

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382338

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1013

Yes but, with a PC and a keyboard (Wondows Store), it is impossible to turn around when the soldier falls by parachute.
So that creates an inequality in the game... and a lot of nervousness among some players.
Be brave and have fun ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, coyote

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382340

• Nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1977
I have found an Aimbot available for PC to install and set up for any game... be wary of anyone who just seems to shoot too good all the time...

and I'll continue to sit on the sidelines until it is resolved... Enjoy your time and otherwise fun game
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, DireWolf{WP****}, Sikorsky

Last edit: by Nebular.

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382341

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 11517

I have found an Aimbot available for PC to install and set up for any game... be wary of anyone who just seems to shoot too good all the time...

please share which one. I would love to download it and test it. You can make it public here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, DireWolf{WP****}, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, coyote, Sir Stuart

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382345

• 🏹 V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

Yes, Nebular. Please post the aimbot link here I want to try it as Im sick of the accusations.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382346

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Please do give the link, tired of this nonsense ( no offense btw )

Don’t worry he got a good beating
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 🏹 V.Huntress War, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382347

• 🏹 V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Last edit: by 🏹 V.Huntress War.

Aimbot 3 months 2 weeks ago #382350

• Nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

please share which one. I would love to download it and test it. You can make it public here.

I will search it out again and post a link here...
UPDATE
OK, I just now used Duck Duck Go search engine with the term 'PC aim bot hack' and a lot of new hits came up... I am wary of clicking on any of the links provided but several brag about their functionality for any PC shooter game... If you have a computer that you can risk then they are there to try... obviously there are many that are game specific but there are several that claim to work for any game ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382355

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Well, I've done that before. I keep testing from time to time and NONE has ever worked with dogfight. So if you claim that it needs to be "fixed", please give me one single aimbot that works on my game and I promise I'll fix it. Otherwise, this is plain bullshit and I'm tired of reading people telling "he/she is using an aimbot". Prove me wrong and I'll be happy to fix it. Until then, maybe you should stop the fake accusations..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom, 🏹 V.Huntress War, Gannet, Nebular, Alex Galt, sspippe, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, coyote and 1 other people also said thanks.

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382358

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 213
The best way to be better is just playing.

Keep trying shooting vs the best players, being killing new players NEVER will improve your skills.

Regards.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 🏹 V.Huntress War, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382360

• Nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Well, I've done that before. I keep testing from time to time and NONE has ever worked with dogfight. So if you claim that it needs to be "fixed", please give me one single aimbot that works on my game and I promise I'll fix it. Otherwise, this is plain bullshit and I'm tired of reading people telling "he/she is using an aimbot". Prove me wrong and I'll be happy to fix it. Until then, maybe you should stop the fake accusations..

for the record... I have NEVER accused anyone of using an aimbot, only that they were available... I don't have the interest or courage to actually download one and test it on my machine... It is very nice to hear fo that they are tested on this game and all this nonsense could have been avoided by a simple post a while ago
I have a half a dozen or more reasons and excuses why I suck at this game but still like to pop in once in a while and give it a fly... My only interest is the WWI flying and Dogfighting...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Magnus Canneb, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382361

• 🏹 V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

o0

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: coyote, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382362

• Nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
some additional food for thought... just because an aimbot is not available online does not mean it is not possible...
On that note, I have a call/request to a uhhh... 'programmer' and will ask of the feasibility...
of course I will share the response if he will answer such a question at all...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382363

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 213
As I have been mentioned for using aimbot, I want to say thank you all people say that.

If any pilot want to improve his/her skills and need help, I can share some tips usefull for me, I have done before for other pilots, no matter if in my squad or not, please feel free to ask for it.

If necesary I can give complete acces to my PC to zuperman of any one on his team during a game to see if any suspicius happening in my game play.

Seriously, I have help some pilots to improve skills, and ot is something that I enjoy, because after that I have great games against them.

Best regards all
The following user(s) said Thank You: 🏹 V.Huntress War, Nebular, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Last edit: by sspippe.

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382364

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3170
the player that Vanessa mention just called me a cheat for an auto aim or aka aim bot which is bullshit because I have have idea what that is and I really don't
give a shit most of you know I play fair and let new guys shoot me down he also said that only pc players use it which is bullshit too I might stop playing
this game all together if this continues IT'S NOT WORTH IT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, 🏹 V.Huntress War, Grandpappy 9 {WP}, coyote

Last edit: by Alex Galt.

Aimbot 3 months 1 week ago #382368

• Nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

some additional food for thought... just because an aimbot is not available online does not mean it is not possible...
On that note, I have a call/request to a uhhh... 'programmer' and will ask of the feasibility...
of course I will share the response if he will answer such a question at all...

UPDATE...
After a brief Q&A with a friend...
Since I have no direct experience encountering a potential aimbot in this game,
a question for those who have...
At what part of the game do you encounter the alleged aimbot?? during flying or while on foot??
The reason I ask is (assuming I understand his answer correctly) because apparently it is possible to insert code in a particular way or place to allow an aimbot to function
but it is limited to 2D as in the foot soldier or tank but much less functional in a 3D situation especially with a fixed gun...

I am hoping to get more details over a couple beers later next week... will keep y'all posted then
and I'll take my laptop and hope he has time to show me wth he's referring to
Side note... If I suddenly get much better at this game you will know why...:whistle: ;) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb

Aimbot 3 months 5 days ago #382380

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Well, you are changing subject. First, I'm not asking if it is possible to write an aimbot or that you write one. I know how to write aimbots myself for obvious reasons.
The point here is that if there is one that runs and works on dogfight, and that you know it's there, I'll test it and block it. So far in all these years I found NONE, and I've replied about this several times. No matter what, people keep posting about other people using aimbot.

So again, if anyone makes that accusation and writes crap such as "i'll be back in the game when this is fixed", hey, can i be more loud and clear? Point me to ONE and I'll fix it.

If not, before making claims such as X player is using aimbot, think twice. You are trying to damage the reputation of someone based on false pretenses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Grandpappy 9 {WP}, Nebular, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 5 days ago #382381

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Yes but, with a PC and a keyboard (Wondows Store), it is impossible to turn around when the soldier falls by parachute.
So that creates an inequality in the game... and a lot of nervousness among some players.
Be brave and have fun ;)

I turn with parachute with no problem. You are probably limited on the mouse movement when the mouse hits one border of the screen. Options are to use the keyboard or just move the mouse slower. Or a gamepad/joystick. Not much I can do about Windows limiting the mouse movement to the borders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Grandpappy 9 {WP}, Nebular, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, coyote, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 4 days ago #382383

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2577
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grandpappy 9 {WP}, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, Sikorsky

Aimbot 3 months 19 hours ago #382387

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 331
Best post ever!!!
I was not playing DFE because of all this aim-crap-bot lol too much stress for me.
I have been playing pubg mobile and i realized something:
Shooting games have a controller for walk, and separate controller for aiming, thats why no matter where you walking, the imbot works.
Otherwise, in Dogfight Elite "walking" and aiming (in plane) is exactly the same controller, so you shoot exactly where you are going to, so an aimbot in here should make you fly in impossible ways.
Best Regards
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, coyote, Sikorsky

Aimbot 2 months 4 weeks ago #382400

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Sky is the limit!!
  • Thank you received: 57
I am shocked that some players are using aimbot to take over. In my last game, in destroying the zepellin mission, Vanessa Huntress competed with me as an opponent. I can't understand whether she is using bcoz I doubted her while targeting me. I also couldn't notice her bullets hitting me. So, it is my humble request to remove this so-called aimbot and play proper game.

Thank You,
Enigmatic Jaguar
Wing Commander 1 of SPAD Squad

Aimbot 2 months 4 weeks ago #382402

• 🏹 V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)

I am shocked that some players are using aimbot to take over. In my last game, in destroying the zepellin mission, Vanessa Huntress competed with me as an opponent. I can't understand whether she is using bcoz I doubted her while targeting me. I also couldn't notice her bullets hitting me. So, it is my humble request to remove this so-called aimbot and play proper game.

Thank You,
Enigmatic Jaguar
Wing Commander 1 of SPAD Squad

Hum?! I only noticed that you was lag so bad.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Aimbot 2 months 4 weeks ago #382403

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Yeah, he did get pretty mad about it in the “Discord Committee” ( very professional name by Paco haha ). I tried to talk him through and made him understand it’s lag, and linked this very thread to show that aimbots are rumors. Of course he doesn’t listen and start an argument...
We’re sorry about that, let’s hope he won’t do it again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 🏹 V.Huntress War, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Aimbot 2 months 4 weeks ago #382405

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Sky is the limit!!
  • Thank you received: 57
Sorry Van.... I didn't know it was a lag. Hope this will not happen again
The following user(s) said Thank You: 🏹 V.Huntress War, Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Aimbot 2 months 4 weeks ago #382409

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2577
Problem with lag on the forum also?;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Aimbot 2 months 4 weeks ago #382420

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member