Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #335887

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

I do not say mean is bad is an excellent driver, but use your nick as B52 and some other pilots, subtracts them to be pilots of honor, these drivers do not need dirty to win the game, should set an example to others not the opposite a greeting and nothing will mean if I wish him well, but you should try the elite is a great juego.Es very sad to lose friends and magnify and great pilots, because they do not like elite, I do not like some things, but it is a matter of adjusting and still enjoy, and sorry if anyone was offended nothing is further from my intention friends

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #335935

• Bingo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 463
All the best Mean, was a pleasure playing with and against you.
Top Dog of Dogfight in my book.

Bravo Zulu!
The following user(s) said Thank You: TXLAWMAN

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #335944

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
theres alot of great players in this game

[M]Pagan wrote:

Agent003 wrote: As you all know MEAN is the #1 ranked player of Dogfight. He is a nice guy to be around, an amazing player, and interestingly enough, not a member of any squadron.

MEAN has told me that he will not be playing Elite, I believe out of personal preference. That of course leads us to the fact that MEAN will be no more in the game of Dogfight. I have told him I will be sad to see him go, and it has been a pleasure flying with him. So let's all say our goodbyes here, to the best player that Dogfight ever had.
Adieu, MEAN, adieu.

Sorry 003 but you got that all wrong! Mean only ever got to no1 because the best player ever to play Dogfight had to give up due to poor health. As much as I admire Mean he was never even in the same class as the illustrious mighty [M] that was Sir Davy Crockett.
Mean may have been the best player in your time here , but Davy IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE the undisputed King of DF.

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #335945

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843
Sorry to correct you Mean but Davey became #1 well before Wig was banned . If you check the threads back then you will see how Wig disputed the points count between his and Daveys . Wig then went on his rampage to finally end up getting banned .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #335946

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
it not bragging page....played davy...an many others that cud been top spot..

mean gave me gud thumping earlier....as many do.....it how we think off these guys ....u with davy ....sum with mean ...at end day it all been fun.......to watch ...if u got pick number 1 .....it go to zup....for all he done ....bringing people from everywhere ..to ave laff /joke an lots fun :lol:

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #335948

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Its all good i could be wrong ive been wrong before but i came number one not long after davy couldnt play i was on his tail and i was a good competive player just like alot of other pilots in this game.have a good day to all and enjoy elite cause i wont be playing..so if the number one player in elite has that number one position ..please no one tell them there number one because MEAN STOPPED PLAYING THE GAME...AND DONT BE SORRY TO CORRECT ME ..THANKS HAVE A GOOD FUTURE AND ENJOY

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: Sorry to correct you Mean but Davey became #1 well before Wig was banned . If you check the threads back then you will see how Wig disputed the points count between his and Daveys . Wig then went on his rampage to finally end up getting banned .

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, R E Z, nightorado, uncertainty

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336010

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Don't show the other email I sent back explaining I never gave my account away ..i let my friend use it for a week ..so no you don't know me very well..so this isn't proof..

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote: Which Mean are we talking about?

heh still going on the rumor that theres several of them...lol but... where are the prooooooooooofs ????

Why Dix do you always need your face rubbed in poo . Proof ...ok .
I know Mean better than you realise .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336011

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Exactly ...thx dix

Doggy Dix wrote:

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

heh still going on the rumor that theres several of them...lol but... where are the prooooooooooofs ????

Yeah i rememeber that , but why you not put the explanation...Mean told he,s friend borrow his account just for a try couple of days that's don't mean anything in the long run...and check all the stats blue fighter delivered...no doubt about who deserve to be a champ among other champs...and actually Great MEAN going to remembered as Orginal Dogfightplays last top dog...nothing to do about that...(yes you can always express your doubts,but not change the history...)

Over and out..

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336014

• [*M] bware
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • raised on a moisture farm, moved to a point farm
  • Thank you received: 2173

MEAN FOKKER wrote: Don't show the other email I sent back explaining I never gave my account away ..i let my friend use it for a week ..so no you don't know me very well..so this isn't proof..

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

Doggy Dix wrote:

Last edit: by [*M] bware. Reason: Not gonna do it

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336034

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
;)
ok mean I guess your version of a while and mine are different lengths .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336036

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Like I said he played for a week on my account under the name decon..never did anyone on my account fly under my name ....jeeeez

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: ;)

ok mean I guess your version of a while and mine are different lengths .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336039

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Is there anyone here who actually believes the place you hold in world rank is directly linked to skill? ....it isn't. All it means is that the account has accumulated the most points.

Mean, Davy, Wig and BStranchan were all great players but were any of them "the best" ? ... I guess that's subjective so maybe they were.

(Btw, unless it's a matter of harassment, shouldn't PMs remain "P" regardless of the content? )
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, [M]Slatz, S. E. Dailey

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336040

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Never have I claimed to be the best and I never will claim to be the best..and you are exactly right of accumulating points.but doesn't it by accumulating points in this game take some sort of skill..lo,

[NLR] McFate wrote: Is there anyone here who actually believes the place you hold in world rank is directly linked to skill? ....it isn't. All it means is that the account has accumulated the most points.

Mean, Davy, Wig and BStranchan were all great players but were any of them "the best" ? ... I guess that's subjective so maybe they were.

(Btw, unless it's a matter of harassment, shouldn't PMs remain "P" regardless of the content? )

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sloan Kettering

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336041

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
B) dont woory Mac those pms were statements that Mean made public on WC . The rest I would not disclose as a few people from various squads would be shocked at their content . Best the MOMs remain good mates with Mean . :evil:

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336042

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Don't matter to me if you do show them cause I did tell everyone on world chat and told them when I was back also..so go ahead and do as you please.and what you have in pm is probably nothing a secret because I've told others the same.I've never had anything to hide and I won't.have a good day

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: B) dont woory Mac those pms were statements that Mean made public on WC . The rest I would not disclose as a few people from various squads would be shocked at their content . Best the MOMs remain good mates with Mean . :evil:

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336044

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

MEAN FOKKER wrote: Never have I claimed to be the best and I never will claim to be the best..and you are exactly right of accumulating points.but doesn't it by accumulating points in this game take some sort of skill..lo,

[NLR] McFate wrote: Is there anyone here who actually believes the place you hold in world rank is directly linked to skill? ....it isn't. All it means is that the account has accumulated the most points.

No. There is no direct correlation between skill and points. If you lost points for getting shot down or for losing games then it would, but the way it works is just a reflection of how much you play. Call it the "Pluribus factor" you could log in and park and still gain points for wins and losses. Plur managed to stay in the top 50 for years. He would log in and try a sneak... if he was shot down there he would sit until the end of the game. The only times I saw him fight was to keep his KDR from going negative.

And Mean, I've never seen you claim to be the best, no worries there. You are the "champ" so that should earn you some sort of bragging rights... but it isn't objective proof that anyone is "the best".
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336045

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I never believed this game took skill to play in the first place..but I'm never one to brag..brag is only a word that means its the truth or a lie..lol

[NLR] McFate wrote:

MEAN FOKKER wrote: Never have I claimed to be the best and I never will claim to be the best..and you are exactly right of accumulating points.but doesn't it by accumulating points in this game take some sort of skill..lo,

No. There is no direct correlation between skill and points. If you lost points for getting shot down or for losing games then it would, but the way it works is just a reflection of how much you play. Call it the "Pluribus factor" you could log in and park and still gain points for wins and losses. Plur managed to stay in the top 50 for years. He would log in and try a sneak... if he was shot down there he would sit until the end of the game. The only times I saw him fight was to keep his KDR from going negative.

And Mean, I've never seen you claim to be the best, no worries there. You are the "champ" so that should earn you some sort of bragging rights... but it isn't objective proof that anyone is "the best".

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336046

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok from the old days when I used to smack the crap outta you . I was a Legend member way back and know how you play as most people do that layed back then . When I see 3 different playing styles in one day ( and I play some days an average of 14 hours ) , then I smell a rat . Some days I have the Mean who chats me as always , then I have a player who cant take the time to even agknowlege you are in game . Take it as you want champ your secrets are safe with me .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336047

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Like I said you believe what you want and yes never said you was a bad pilot.and I don't a knowledge those who thrive on term oil and trouble making..so I don't know why you keep it up..you've apologized to me as I have to you on alot of disagreement we have had.. I see your apologies are no good and show your characteristics. I need no more to explain myself..good day

[*M] CC RIDER wrote:

Ok from the old days when I used to smack the crap outta you . I was a Legend member way back and know how you play as most people do that layed back then . When I see 3 different playing styles in one day ( and I play some days an average of 14 hours ) , then I smell a rat . Some days I have the Mean who chats me as always , then I have a player who cant take the time to even agknowlege you are in game . Take it as you want champ your secrets are safe with me .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336050

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
B) Mean I could smack the crap outta you any day I wanted too . You told me you were letting Decon take your acount to try get bback some respectability . You missled anyone who played against you . All those who lost kdr because you wanted the number 1 spot I guess have to suck up to you . Fell so sorry for those you have cheated .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336052

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Never cared to have number one spot always had fun playing the gameand told you I was tired of the crap that's why I let dcon use my account.and never asked for anyone to respect me just asked not to be disrespected.take it as you hear or read it not the way you wanna put it

[*M] CC RIDER wrote: B) Mean I could smack the crap outta you any day I wanted too . You told me you were letting Decon take your acount to try get bback some respectability . You missled anyone who played against you . All those who lost kdr because you wanted the number 1 spot I guess have to suck up to you . Fell so sorry for those you have cheated .

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336075

• Talon127
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Farewell, Mean, It's been a pleasure to have ya around. Flying at your best did you so great. You're flying as true colors. You and Davy put together against me had put me in the doghouse, lol! It's been fun! Good luck in whatever you do, my friend. Talon127
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, S. E. Dailey, Agent003{WP*}

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336076

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Farewell Mean! Been a Blast being killed by you lol! You were a great #1 just like your predecessors bStrachan, Wig, & Davy.. sorry you didn't stay in Lafayette longer, but it was nice having you even for such a short while!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, S. E. Dailey

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336088

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Drama aside, Mean, I always enjoyed games with you. You usually gave better than you got. I hope you'll feel the urge and head to Elite. Happy trails!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] bware, [NLR] McFate, [M]Slatz, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, S. E. Dailey, Agent003{WP*}

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336179

• R E Z
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 771

Cheers to MEAN!
(I found DF Elite a relief cause Mean wasn't there)
I always dreaded when he entered a game as a red... He was really good and great to fly with.
I wish he (and Davey) would publish their secrets - like where they got the bulletproof paint and how many hours per day they REALLY spent on Dogfight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]Slatz, [*M] Pagan, dognamitt, Sid Dickless WP, DireWolf{WP}

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336250

• [GI2] Grim Repo
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SQUIBBILY FLABBITY DOO
  • Thank you received: 399
Fair winds and following seas my friend. Hope to maybe meet you one day and shake your hand. It would be an honor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sid Dickless WP

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336253

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728
Kimber has too many holes in his plane to count, courtesy of Mean.
I've always had a lot of fun playing in games with him, and I've never seen any kind of dishonorable play.
Just tough and aggressive.

Regards

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, Dera8{WP}

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336254

• Sid Dickless WP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Mean leaving Dogfight? News to me. I'm sorry to hear that, he was one of the best, and a credit to our game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Dera8{WP}

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336314

• Capt.Spaulding©
  • CaptSpaulding®
  • Thank you received: 8

hey MEAN look me up if you find another DF LIKE GAME.... i know couple well send ya my email great flyin if ya :evil:
®Gamekeeper©™
№1. Speak your mind,let others know your option.
№2. If you have to lie to make your point....then your point is a lie!

Farewell, MEAN 7 years 9 months ago #336622

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955
lol..just played mean again ...2 times in week..yes ouch....

seen debate is he best or not..(davy) ..well who cares at end day ..he great guy..had many chat .laff with him an game..i respect his choice if he leavin..but wud like to see mean try elite...I goin give it go ...

but if he goes..i will say 1 thing been pleasure ...not al gud as digging my plane out hole...or patchin up .....but ur another to join blue max....1001...davy..an few others..

been pleasure
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, Viper10{WP}, Sid Dickless WP, Dera8{WP}

Time to create page: 1.417 seconds