Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235565

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Ok i messed things up when i tried to add the ribbon for raptor to my what ever it is. Can i get a new one? Maybe with Mongo knocking out a german plane like he did the horse in Blazing Saddles? Overlapped with the tank division if we still do that. And very simple instructions.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235569

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461

[*M] TR wrote: Ok i messed things up when i tried to add the ribbon for raptor to my what ever it is. Can i get a new one? Maybe with Mongo knocking out a german plane like he did the horse in Blazing Saddles? Overlapped with the tank division if we still do that. And very simple instructions.

Ok I'm with TR, maybe it's this flipping headache. How do I retrieve the new badge. And I know the Banner shop is busy, but when things slow down, a new one would be nice. Lightning and skulls make good company!

[M]isfit to the core

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235598

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Thank you received: 1274

[*M] TR wrote: Ok i messed things up when i tried to add the ribbon for raptor to my what ever it is. Can i get a new one? Maybe with Mongo knocking out a german plane like he did the horse in Blazing Saddles? Overlapped with the tank division if we still do that. And very simple instructions.

Mongo only pawn in game of Dogfight.... Sounds fun TR, I'll take care of it...
What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235599

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Ok I'm with TR, maybe it's this flipping headache. How do I retrieve the new badge. And I know the Banner shop is busy, but when things slow down, a new one would be nice. Lightning and skulls make good company!

Hey Ripper, did you set Jay-Z to this?

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235698

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The War Doctor wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

I mentioned it awhile back. Don't think he started on anything. Think he has to report for duty this weekend. I'm in no rush. There is a cool lightning gif on here Hulk posted, I couldn't do anything with it. Still fighting this damn headache! Can't think straight!

[M]isfit to the core

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235728

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote:

The War Doctor wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

I mentioned it awhile back. Don't think he started on anything. Think he has to report for duty this weekend. I'm in no rush. There is a cool lightning gif on here Hulk posted, I couldn't do anything with it. Still fighting this damn headache! Can't think straight!

OK, I'll see what I can do for you. Give me some time, I Might be able to pull off another great one, like bullet's. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235816

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
For Pluribus...

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, Baby Crockett, [*M]Skyripper, V.Huntress War

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235847

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
SKYRIPPER!!!!!! I'm uploading now......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :whistle: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :dry: ......................... :unsure: ........................... :silly: ......................... ........................................................................................ B) ...................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . . . . :ohmy: ......... :huh: ...... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: Hold on... Your banner broke my internet....

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235849

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The War Doctor wrote: SKYRIPPER!!!!!! I'm uploading now......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :whistle: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :dry: ......................... :unsure: ........................... :silly: ......................... ........................................................................................ B) ...................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . . . . :ohmy: ......... :huh: ...... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: Hold on... Your banner broke my internet....

Anxiously waiting!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: The War Doctor

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235850

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Skyripper wrote:

The War Doctor wrote: SKYRIPPER!!!!!! I'm uploading now......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :whistle: ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :dry: ......................... :unsure: ........................... :silly: ......................... ........................................................................................ B) ...................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ . . . . . . :ohmy: ......... :huh: ...... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: Hold on... Your banner broke my internet....

Anxiously waiting!

VICTORY!!!!!

[$IMG]i62.tinypic.com/2lscx2w.gif[/IMG]
You know the drill... Copy the code to your signature box and remove the $ at the beginning.

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235851

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
(Foot) Tap, Tap, Tap, this ice pack is getting cold Doc!

[M]isfit to the core

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 3 months ago #235852

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The War Doctor wrote:

[M]Skyripper wrote:

Anxiously waiting!

VICTORY!!!!!

[$IMG]i62.tinypic.com/2lscx2w.gif[/IMG]
You know the drill... Copy the code to your signature box and remove the $ at the beginning.

DOC THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, The War Doctor

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #236127

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Hey Cueball!!!!!
HB made this for you. He had me put the final touches, and now, it's ready for you to take home!!!
[$IMG]i62.tinypic.com/285z6f.jpg[/IMG]

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, horriblebreast, [*M]Skyripper

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #236853

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So, Misfits friends and family, I've been wanting to do this for some time. I've created a few awards and medals that can be given to players who perform with great skill and honor, above and beyond the call of Misfit duty. I've got a few here that I would like everyone to critic, let me know what you think of them.

For new recruits who complete their trials and receive the big M.

This is for players in the top 100

For players in the Top 50

This is the award for the number one player... who is a Misfit... :woohoo: :woohoo:

And the MORAF Medal.

Of course, I have more planned, 100 kill games, 200, 300. maybe some others, just want to get a feel for the idea from you guys! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M] bware, Mongo, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #236968

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The War Doctor wrote: So, Misfits friends and family, I've been wanting to do this for some time. I've created a few awards and medals that can be given to players who perform with great skill and honor, above and beyond the call of Misfit duty. I've got a few here that I would like everyone to critic, let me know what you think of them.

This is the award for the number one player... who is a Misfit... :woohoo: :woohoo:

And the MORAF Medal.
How about one for the best skydiver in the squad? LOL! [M]isfits Paratrooper Division!

Of course, I have more planned, 100 kill games, 200, 300. maybe some others, just want to get a feel for the idea from you guys! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [M]oon, D- CC RIDER

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #237047

• lane.brown
  • Thank you received: 179
Hey guys I was wondering if I could get my banner redone to say just misfits and mayb get a new second banner
url=http://postimage.org/]
If your not in my cross hairs I've already killed you
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #237054

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

lane.brown wrote: Hey guys I was wondering if I could get my banner redone to say just misfits and mayb get a new second banner

Got you covered bull.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #237148

• D- CC RIDER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Never suffer fools lightly .
  • Thank you received: 5843

The War Doctor wrote: So, Misfits friends and family, I've been wanting to do this for some time. I've created a few awards and medals that can be given to players who perform with great skill and honor, above and beyond the call of Misfit duty. I've got a few here that I would like everyone to critic, let me know what you think of them.

And the MORAF Medal.

. They look great Doc ..fantastic job brother .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, The War Doctor

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #238086

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Fix your banner up a little bz!

[$IMG]http:$//i60.tinypic.com/5bsr29.jpg[/IMG$]
Take out the $

Last edit: by [*M]bhfoust.

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #238275

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
flatline

ALL IN 100%

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #238310

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
Dr. Dave

ALL IN 100%

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #238638

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • NEVER TRUST ME ITS A WARNING
  • Thank you received: 848
Is This Only A MisFits Banner Factory
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts, The War Doctor

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #238680

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

9000 wrote: Is This Only A MisFits Banner Factory

In a round about way. If you need a banner or graphic made you can post in one of the banner request threads in the gossip category. If you need help or one of us specifically to make something for you, you can send us a PM. B)

The following user(s) said Thank You: 9000

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #238870

• [M]JakeFromStateFarm
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2486
In getting my badge up and working I have deleted my banner! And was thinking it would be nice to have a new one. Here is what I'm thinking... A new darkside banner (make it awesome) and personalize it for me with an EKG flatline. Can someone do this for me? I'm a bit dumb when it comes to the whole computer grafix thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, The War Doctor

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #239014

• [*M]yNuts
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4141
DOC, A REQUEST !!! CAN YOU PLEASE REMOVE THE 121 FROM THE DARKSIDE BANNERS AND THE HEART BREAKERS LIFE TAKERS SO THAT I MAY USE THEM!!! PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE .....WITH [*M]yNuts ON TOP!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: The War Doctor

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #239158

• [*M]TBUILT
One more on the way pete

[$IMG]http$://i62.tinypic.com/2dh8m7a.jpg[/IMG$]
Take out the $
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #239160

• [*M]TBUILT

[$IMG]http$://i58.tinypic.com/15ea4rd.jpg[/IMG$]
Same as the other take out the $
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]yNuts

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #239645

• Baby Crockett
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1277
B 0 o m

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #239660

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Doc dont post my banner on the website when you get it done. I cant do anything but log in. Then even though it shows me logged in i am not authorized to view anything!

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper

[M]isfits Banner Library 9 years 2 months ago #239773

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Hey doc need a little help here bro. Could you change the stuff to misfit in my banner

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.478 seconds