Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125914

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
Okwhat happened to the sesame street name? I thought Monday was the day to change. I've kind of grown attached the name BIGBIRD, and I saw SNUFFY the other day, but that's it. No Bert,Earnie, Elmo, Oscar, The Count. I'm keeping my name for now, ; >

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125915

• [*M]bhfoust
  • [*M]bhfoust's Avatar Topic Author
  • Rock'n the tank since 2012
  • Thank you received: 8857
Gooooood morning Misfits!!!!....ok now that I have spent all of my energy saying good morning :side: :woohoo: I invited mike cann to stop and say hello on the thread, so everyone keep a eye out for him. He is a good pilot with Davy Crockett aim lets get him in ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125916

• BTJ582
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2533

bhfoust wrote: Gooooood morning Misfits!!!!....ok now that I have spent all of my energy saying good morning :side: :woohoo: I invited mike cann to stop and say hello on the thread, so everyone keep a eye out for him. He is a good pilot with Davy Crockett aim lets get him in ;)

Does Mike cry like Davy to? Its ok if he does a little. Nothing wrong with being a little on the sensitive side, but you have to admit Davy sometimes acts like a boob calf.

I am an ex-submarine sailor who has taken the battle to the sky.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125919

• [*M]bhfoust

Vonkopp wrote: Okwhat happened to the sesame street name? I thought Monday was the day to change. I've kind of grown attached the name BIGBIRD, and I saw SNUFFY the other day, but that's it. No Bert,Earnie, Elmo, Oscar, The Count. I'm keeping my name for now, ; >

[M] Elmo reporting for duty

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125927

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

bhfoust wrote:

Vonkopp wrote: Okwhat happened to the sesame street name? I thought Monday was the day to change. I've kind of grown attached the name BIGBIRD, and I saw SNUFFY the other day, but that's it. No Bert,Earnie, Elmo, Oscar, The Count. I'm keeping my name for now, ; >

I say we keep these names for a month or 2 then find another group of names to change to.

ALL IN 100%

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125928

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "..with a garlic aroma that could level Tacoma"
  • Thank you received: 742

bhfoust wrote: Gooooood morning Misfits!!!!....ok now that I have spent all of my energy saying good morning :side: :woohoo: I invited mike cann to stop and say hello on the thread, so everyone keep a eye out for him. He is a good pilot with Davy Crockett aim lets get him in ;)

YES---AGREED!!!!
I've flown with him, and he's lethal.
Seems like a decent fellow, but haven't talked with him.
Another really good recruit would be Ravenwood.
That guy is not only a good flyer, but also really cool. He's always saying, "Hi" to Misfits in-game and can shoot very well.
Not sure if he's interested in joining us---but maybe we could convince him.

Either way, Mike Cann is a great possibility...if he wants to join us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125931

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Vonkopp wrote:

bhfoust wrote:

I say we keep these names for a month or 2 then find another group of names to change to.

I think we should pick a theme (show), and change ALL of our names to those characters every other week.
Sesame Street is good, but so are Looney Tunes.
In fact--I call dibs on Daffy...lol.
Rabbit can be Bugs.
MayDay can be Mortimer. Foust can be Foghorn Leghorn...lol, and Ghost can be Marvin.
Ohhhhhh....the funny possibilities. .....
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125938

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Vonkopp wrote:

Kestrel wrote: Grey, i just want to let u know, i flew with Vonkopp a few hours ago. It was a btb mission and i was all alone for like 20-25 mins after bell left. I fought against 5 guys all the time and my kdr soared lol. When i lost connection it was 73-32. Now when a fella called BIGBIRD showed up in rred. I just knew he was familiar since he was a misfit. I introduce . Myself to him and i found out he was von. After introdutions he left. Only to show up blue a few sec later. He switched to help me. At that point he had earned all respect from the Kestrel. He fought like a lion with some amazing skill. Great pilot and an amazing guy. Yall have an awsome person to call a brother!!!! He helped me fight off the swarm of reds for 30 more mins and even turned the tide of war and pushed all them back. At the point of me loosing connection, the game had went on for 2 hours and oir base had not lost a single hanger. Me and von fought side by side for almost an hour alone and von never backed down. Great guy. Just cant say enough. He deserves some sort of medal or recognition for his brave fight with me. Distinguished flying cross would work lol. Yall better hold on to this one with all yall got. :D he can be my wingman any day and i would be honored to fly at his wing :)

awsome game von.

Thanks. Really. It means a lot. Coming from you. I know ghost, and the other top players in this squad hold you in high regard, I wish I could hit the the Thank You button more than once. Awesome game, glad we got to fly together. BIGBIRD (aka. baronVonKopp)

Well buddy i meant every word. U r an outstanding person, pilot, and Misfit.. i hope u get something out of that amazing game u helped with. I thought i was a goner but i, as well as u, have been trained to never back down, never quit. U showed amazing courage and honor in the face of the enemy. Great game!!!
*Salute*
Ur falcon buddy,
tKestrel
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]yNuts, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125942

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

Spectre-Blackstar wrote:

GreyGhost wrote: RICHARD BRIAN

Orders are to s.o.s! Shoot on Sight! Do not team kill! But just light up his tailpipe! Dont let him in the air or touch the ground! The more he talks crap the more you target him. Where the hell is the black list?

...it got moved to the Dogfight Support section.

Hey fellow Misfits--had a blast last night.
Got to fly with Mayday, Rabbit, Foust, McFate and Trone.
RonRoy and SoaringHigh were there, too.Yuri

We had this BTB mission.....
Well, my S4 booted me again, so I respawned on other side. Kept trying to get back to McFate's side. Kept auto destroying, but always ended up on wrong runway--reds were giving us Hell, too.
Funny thing was, as I kept respawning--I'd be sitting there for 3-5 secs....just long enough fir Kramit (red) to crash into me.
He crashed 3 times.
I finally gave up and moved to other mission.
Shortly after, McFate, Soar and RonRoy all pop into the DF. We opted for fun time!
Fate told us the legend of Darkwing, so we all landed on Darkwing mountain.
Suxxor was there. This was a riot!!!
Suxxor got stuck and couldn't take off--asked for me to shoot him. Soooooo....he's now in a tank...high atop Darkwing. He dialed in his cannon--and began taking out a few pilots flying from north base. ...Soar included.

We were all laughing pretty hard.
What was going to be a boring mission turned into 45 min of sheer craziness.

Thanks to all for brightening up my night!!!
Rabbit--will have that surprise in your PM box...after I hook up Foust with his request.

We also tried to get a new player, Stretchit into our fun--bringing him up there.
Some BG came in and kept taking him out as he approached DW mountain. Suxxor went over the edge, and took him down...lol.

With a name like "Stretchit"--we just had to include him....plus I like to help out those low ranking flyers when I can.

"Duckwing"

The story I've heard is that he was a veteran tripple amputee who started playing dogfight while recovering post op. He played one handed and was a total badass. Any of you old timers got anything to add?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]yNuts

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125945

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

McFate wrote:

Spectre-Blackstar wrote:

Orders are to s.o.s! Shoot on Sight! Do not team kill! But just light up his tailpipe! Dont let him in the air or touch the ground! The more he talks crap the more you target him. Where the hell is the black list?

Well, my S4 booted me again, so I respawned on other side. Kept trying to get back to McFate's side. Kept auto destroying, but always ended up on wrong runway--reds were giving us Hell, too.
Funny thing was, as I kept respawning--I'd be sitting there for 3-5 secs....just long enough fir Kramit (red) to crash into me.
He crashed 3 times.
Shortly after, McFate, Soar and RonRoy all pop into the DF. We opted for fun time!
Suxxor got stuck and couldn't take off--asked for me to shoot him. Soooooo....he's now in a tank...high atop Darkwing. He dialed in his cannon--and began taking out a few pilots flying from north base. ...Soar included.

Rabbit--will have that surprise in your PM box...after I hook up Foust with his request.

We also tried to get a new player, Stretchit into our fun--bringing him up there.
Some BG came in and kept taking him out as he approached DW mountain. Suxxor went over the edge, and took him down...lol.

With a name like "Stretchit"--we just had to include him....plus I like to help out those low ranking flyers when I can.

"Duckwing"

The story I've heard is that he was a veteran tripple amputee who started playing dogfight while recovering post op. He played one handed and was a total badass. Any of you old timers got anything to add?

See?
That's what I'm talkin' about!!!
Not only a fun "circus" mission, but cool story in-game.
That was a blast, bud--THANKS for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]yNuts, [NLR] McFate

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125953

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

McFate wrote:

Spectre-Blackstar wrote:

He crashed 3 times.

"Duckwing"

I did not know Duckwing personally but i heard stories of his legacy. Wig was the one that introduced me to Duckwing Mountain. He told me of tje stories of how duckwing played one handed and could down right kick anyones tail he pleased. I regret to say i have never flown with him. When i was an aspirant there was a ton of duckwings. Thats when i met wig and he tolf me it was to salute the fallen ace "Duckwing"
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]yNuts, [NLR] McFate

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125963

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264

Spectre-Blackstar wrote:

Vonkopp wrote:

bhfoust wrote:

I think we should pick a theme (show), and change ALL of our names to those characters every other week.
Sesame Street is good, but so are Looney Tunes.
In fact--I call dibs on Daffy...lol.
Rabbit can be Bugs.
MayDay can be Mortimer. Foust can be Foghorn Leghorn...lol, and Ghost can be Marvin.
Ohhhhhh....the funny possibilities. .....

Funny you say that! I am a big marvin fan. :lol: kinda fits! Lmao
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]yNuts

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125965

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Kestrel wrote:

McFate wrote:

Spectre-Blackstar wrote:

He crashed 3 times.

"Duckwing"

I did not know Duckwing personally but i heard stories of his legacy. Wig was the one that introduced me to Duckwing Mountain. He told me of tje stories of how duckwing played one handed and could down right kick anyones tail he pleased. I regret to say i have never flown with him. When i was an aspirant there was a ton of duckwings. Thats when i met wig and he tolf me it was to salute the fallen ace "Duckwing"

Same here Kes, wig and a few others told me about Duckwing, like you kes, i never flew with him personally. The stories were just amazing on how he was! Wished i could have flown with him once. But my understanding was that he passed right when i started flying. Sad story.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125971

• [*M]bhfoust
Ok Elmo was a bad boy so he is in timeout....[M] Bert.....reporting
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125974

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Bad, bad, Elmo brown! Oh wait thats not it.! :huh:

[M] And Ernie reporting for duty! ;) lots of paper work to do in the Misfits Office! Havent been in there in a long while! :woohoo: papers pilled high now! :huh: guess i better get busy! :blush: see you all when im done. :pinch: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by GreyGhost.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125976

• madmax2069
  • Thank you received: 24

Kestrel wrote: Grey, i just want to let u know, i flew with Vonkopp a few hours ago. It was a btb mission and i was all alone for like 20-25 mins after bell left. I fought against 5 guys all the time and my kdr soared lol. When i lost connection it was 73-32. Now when a fella called BIGBIRD showed up in rred. I just knew he was familiar since he was a misfit. I introduce . Myself to him and i found out he was von. After introdutions he left. Only to show up blue a few sec later. He switched to help me. At that point he had earned all respect from the Kestrel. He fought like a lion with some amazing skill. Great pilot and an amazing guy. Yall have an awsome person to call a brother!!!! He helped me fight off the swarm of reds for 30 more mins and even turned the tide of war and pushed all them back. At the point of me loosing connection, the game had went on for 2 hours and oir base had not lost a single hanger. Me and von fought side by side for almost an hour alone and von never backed down. Great guy. Just cant say enough. He deserves some sort of medal or recognition for his brave fight with me. Distinguished flying cross would work lol. Yall better hold on to this one with all yall got. :D he can be my wingman any day and i would be honored to fly at his wing :)

awsome game von.

That match was epic, it was a stalemate for a few hours, any type of progress was halted, I love those kinds of games. I would have been more capable if it wasn't for the ouya versions issue with slow roll and pitch speeds. I could have switched to my phone but stuck it out on the ouya.

Both of you are great pilots, Kestrel and you and your tank fly swatter skills.

I do wish that I recorded that bomb I dropped on you in your chute and it sliding off it, I would have loved to seen your expression at the time (you did see it right).

Last edit: by madmax2069.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125979

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...

madmax2069 wrote:

Kestrel wrote:

Vonkopp wrote:

awsome game von.

Thanks. Really. It means a lot. Coming from you. I know ghost, and the other top players in this squad hold you in high regard, I wish I could hit the the Thank You button more than once. Awesome game, glad we got to fly together. BIGBIRD (aka. baronVonKopp)

Well buddy i meant every word. U r an outstanding person, pilot, and Misfit.. i hope u get something out of that amazing game u helped with. I thought i was a goner but i, as well as u, have been trained to never back down, never quit. U showed amazing courage and honor in the face of the enemy. Great game!!!
*Salute*
Ur falcon buddy,
tKestrel

That match was epic, it was a stalemate for a few hours, any type of progress was halted, I love those kinds of games. I would have been more capable if it wasn't for the ouya versions issue with slow roll and pitch speeds. I could have switched to my phone but stuck it out on the ouya.

Glad you were there, it was an epic game. Love the long ones, especially when the tides turn. See you in the sky

ALL IN 100%

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125983

• [*M]bhfoust
Elmo turned up....he is heading down a long dark road
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125986

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Vonkopp wrote:

madmax2069 wrote:

Kestrel wrote:

Vonkopp wrote:

awsome game von.

*Salute*
Ur falcon buddy,
tKestrel

Glad you were there, it was an epic game. Love the long ones, especially when the tides turn. See you in the sky

lol thx max. Was a good game man. Very good game. Wish i could have stuck around. And lol with the tank fly swatter. It took me a long time to even be considered good. If it wasnt for BHfoust. Id still suck in a tank. I tell him thank u all the time for his help. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #125989

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

McFate wrote:

Spectre-Blackstar wrote:

He crashed 3 times.

"Duckwing"

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126013

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
[M] Tbuilt reporting for duty!! Time for me to receive my punishment for last nights game with Richard Brians! I shot him down and he was blue.
I'm not one to tk but this guy deserved it!! :angry:

I've been told have to do 30 laps around the map!! :S man are my legs going to hurt!! :unsure: and was that 10 or 20 lashes with the whip
When I'm done with my walk. :blink: going up!! Oh that's right im going for a walk!! :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]VonHuLK, Spectre-Blackstar

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126017

• [*M]bhfoust
Soo ready to stack up some reds tonight :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126018

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
To my fellow misfitis its is good to be home now I'm here to chew carrots and kick ass and I'm all.out of carrots! This new phone is a.pain in the ass. Very touchy got my sensitivity at almost half and it still hard to target people I am getting use to it but it will take some time I can't wait to see what you guys have for me my ears are twitching with antisapation get flights to all see u in the skies.RABBIT reporting for duty wooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]SnakePlissken, [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1, [*M]yNuts, [*M] Stryker, Spectre-Blackstar

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126019

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

bhfoust wrote: Soo ready to stack up some reds tonight :evil:

If his name is Richard Brian I have all the ammo you need!! Help yourself :evil:

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126022

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 655
Just got home from practice sure will be a long year if the is everyday :unsure: oh and if we are switching our names I'm going the Cookie Monster :whistle:
The Misfit from Texas and Texans never quit till the job is done

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126023

• Whosethisguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Pratt & Whitney Piston Lover!
  • Thank you received: 1771
I'm OscarTheGrouch

Stay away from my garbage can, or I'll go tweaker on you, Grrrrrr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]VonHuLK, Spectre-Blackstar

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126024

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

darraxx wrote: To my fellow misfitis its is good to be home now I'm here to chew carrots and kick ass and I'm all.out of carrots! This new phone is a.pain in the ass. Very touchy got my sensitivity at almost half and it still hard to target people I am getting use to it but it will take some time I can't wait to see what you guys have for me my ears are twitching with antisapation get flights to all see u in the skies.RABBIT reporting for duty wooooo

I am SOOOOOOOO glad you put the [M] back, bud....so glad!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT, darraxx

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126025

• [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1
  • i just want my truck back
  • Thank you received: 1018
Im super grover
someones stolen my truck!!! they left a note.fight and we will give you your truck back.so here i am ready to fight!!!one problem they never said how long.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, [*M]bhfoust

Last edit: by [M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1.

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126028

• Spectre-Blackstar
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
My Sesame Street character would be Snuffaluppagus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust

The Official 121st Misfit's Squadron 10 years 8 months ago #126030

• Trone187
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 655

Spectre-Blackstar wrote: My Sesame Street character would be Snuffaluppagus.

I think that's been tanken by who's the squad roaster in-game still says that's his name

Oh and [M]Cookie Monster reporting for duty
The Misfit from Texas and Texans never quit till the job is done

The following user(s) said Thank You: Whosethisguy, [*M]bhfoust, [*M]TBUILT

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds