• Page:

TOPIC:

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317012

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
Brother swop with all due respect. This is third incarnation of falcons. Old constitution cannot stand because it failed. In order to save something you must first kill it.

I would not attempt a coup as i have too much respect for falcon sauad. Their was nothing left when i came back. This is painfull i know but so are mozt life saving surgeries performed in the emergency ward

this is how i fly !!! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317025

• GoldenEagle
  • GoldenEagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: Brother swop with all due respect. This is third incarnation of falcons. Old constitution cannot stand because it failed. In order to save something you must first kill it.

I would not attempt a coup as i have too much respect for falcon sauad. Their was nothing left when i came back. This is painfull i know but so are mozt life saving surgeries performed in the emergency ward

Exactly we are not completely destroying the Constitution we are changing
Just like life you need to change before you can be your best*
we just need flight rules

*so pretty much puberty is when your body changes for the better
SOTFL

The GOLDENEAGLE still remains

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317033

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Guys. Im Sorry I haven't been active as much. But it makes me sad that you all would attempt to destroy the falcon constitution. I also don't like the forum at all but I will do my best on this thread. I don't think we need to destroy anything to make it better. Do we need some fine tune changes? Yes. But destroying the constitution I do not approve of. Do we need new blood? Yes but not in a way where we destroy the foundation of what has been built

tSwop,

I agree with u 100%. I haven't been keeping up with this thread, kind of just reading what cones before my post/ comments or what ever I find myself viewing 1st.
But on the request of both Eagle & kptnSingh I have taken the time out to read this post in its entirety. Actually, the Constitution keeps the squadron safe from thief. I have no means in ridding the 111th falcon squadron from its constitution. & for 1, not all knows what the constitution even consists of, seemingly by vote & protocol Commander OutlawofTorn87~ & I made sum simple changes/ additions already ? WE already/ I changed the recruitment protocol.. if i'm not mistaken twice to make it where its as all other squadrons & better. & we do need constitution.. lke said.. u have to have sumthing to fall on for security breach reasons. Without no foundation it would be difficult to start building, right ? ~If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.~

Read this again if u do not or have not understood that we have already adjusted our 111th Falcon Squadrons Constitution, the change of recruitment protocol has already taken place. That were The 111th Falcons biggest issue because many were turned around because of our lengthily recruitment procedure.

Now with that fixed, nothing is in our way.. so if u wanna recruit, then do so, but no need to rid of our constitution. Now as far as rules of gaming.. we can discuss that. There might be sumthing we can do about unwanted game rules. But we shall conduct matters constructively giving respect.

& I have already stated, Falcon is not without leadership. We just don't have an active 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Commander, technically. Let us not mistaken that for "we have no leadership" ? By rankings & seniority here goes once again our leaders.. actively. Others may take seat upon returned active duty :
1. 111th| Guardian
2. 111th| tSWopcam
3. 111th| JizzyJ
4. 111th| KptnSingh
5. 111th| Heroicz

I suggest patience now.. because we have to see things from a noobs perspective. They're are many squadrons to pick from now. It's not lke when the game 1st began are even years ago.. with each day there is an advancement. So let us reign the skies & may others see by example that we are a reputable Squadron.. then maybe we will have some reputable request of acceptance. brb..
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317114

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

111th| Heroicz wrote:

|111th|tSwopCaml wrote: Guys. Im Sorry I haven't been active as much. But it makes me sad that you all would attempt to destroy the falcon constitution. I also don't like the forum at all but I will do my best on this thread. I don't think we need to destroy anything to make it better. Do we need some fine tune changes? Yes. But destroying the constitution I do not approve of. Do we need new blood? Yes but not in a way where we destroy the foundation of what has been built

tSwop,

I agree with u 100%. I haven't been keeping up with this thread, kind of just reading what cones before my post/ comments or what ever I find myself viewing 1st.
But on the request of both Eagle & kptnSingh I have taken the time out to read this post in its entirety. Actually, the Constitution keeps the squadron safe from thief. I have no means in ridding the 111th falcon squadron from its constitution. & for 1, not all knows what the constitution even consists of, seemingly by vote & protocol Commander OutlawofTorn87~ & I made sum simple changes/ additions already ? WE already/ I changed the recruitment protocol.. if i'm not mistaken twice to make it where its as all other squadrons & better. & we do need constitution.. lke said.. u have to have sumthing to fall on for security breach reasons. Without no foundation it would be difficult to start building, right ? ~If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.~

Read this again if u do not or have not understood that we have already adjusted our 111th Falcon Squadrons Constitution, the change of recruitment protocol has already taken place. That were The 111th Falcons biggest issue because many were turned around because of our lengthily recruitment procedure.

Now with that fixed, nothing is in our way.. so if u wanna recruit, then do so, but no need to rid of our constitution. Now as far as rules of gaming.. we can discuss that. There might be sumthing we can do about unwanted game rules. But we shall conduct matters constructively giving respect.

& I have already stated, Falcon is not without leadership. We just don't have an active 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Commander, technically. Let us not mistaken that for "we have no leadership" ? By rankings & seniority here goes once again our leaders.. actively. Others may take seat upon returned active duty :
1. 111th| Guardian
2. 111th| tSWopcam
3. 111th| JizzyJ
4. 111th| KptnSingh
5. 111th| Heroicz

I suggest patience now.. because we have to see things from a noobs perspective. They're are many squadrons to pick from now. It's not lke when the game 1st began are even years ago.. with each day there is an advancement. So let us reign the skies & may others see by example that we are a reputable Squadron.. then maybe we will have some reputable request of acceptance. brb..

I guess in activity I am 7th in command
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeramy

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317213

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

111TH|GOLDENEAGLE wrote:

111th| Heroicz wrote:

tSwop,

1. 111th| Guardian
2. 111th| tSWopcam
3. 111th| JizzyJ
4. 111th| KptnSingh
5. 111th| Heroicz

I guess in activity I am 7th in command

That is actually no specific order of arrangement there. That is a list of Officers regarding Rank. Which are all M.o.r.a.f.s. lvl (31) flyers. Also Experienced in conducting matters through Council ship, General Officers, Officers, In- game M.o.r.a.f.s., & ex- Squad Commanders. All serving in such a manner. I would deem u as apart of council, yes GoldenEagle. Which gives u the privilege to partake in voting & decision making by the squad. Ur Rankings depend on u, & ur in-game playing activity. That holds water in squad as well. We do have Officer positions as well, separate from in-game rankings. Right now until we get things squared u are a squadrons (Wing Leader).

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317219

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wowww
I guess this puts the brakes on deconstruction/reconstruction

Their was supposed to be a massive demolition to make room for a new skyscraper but we r stuck with uncle willies shack for the forseeable future

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317225

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: Wowww
I guess this puts the brakes on deconstruction/reconstruction

Their was supposed to be a massive demolition to make room for a new skyscraper but we r stuck with uncle willies shack for the forseeable future

No not really KptnSingh, but on the contrary my friend. Now this topic is open for discussion. So what is it specifically that u would lke to see be done different ? Please explain, starting with 1 proposal 1st. What needs to be addressed 1st ?

Attachments:

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317249

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
One n this is a big one. Right now only see u n eagle active on forum. Need everyone here. Flying n forum both important. Im not saying social butterflies who share recipes but let us know u are alive

Two. Recruiting shud be simple. No trials. If someone wants to join. Stick a banner on n lets go.

Three. We have to differentiate ourselves from other squads. That was my proposal number one. Flying on weak sides. Of course only if u have subscription.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317254

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: One n this is a big one. Right now only see u n eagle active on forum. Need everyone here. Flying n forum both important. Im not saying social butterflies who share recipes but let us know u are alive

Two. Recruiting shud be simple. No trials. If someone wants to join. Stick a banner on n lets go.

Three. We have to differentiate ourselves from other squads. That was my proposal number one. Flying on weak sides. Of course only if u have subscription.

1. I think time & schedule may have sumthing to do with all being on forum @ same time, but I do believe there should be a window in which one is expected to answer/ view forum.
2. Our new recruit protocol has been declared as u say already. it's as easy as u say, literally. Just ask GoldenEagle. Incase u haven't viewed, I already filled my Wing up once already. But not all pilots remain as active.. but sum do make their way through the fine skys.
3. To me... all sides are the weak sides ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i don't agree with having to purposely line up on either side, that's a rule.. thought we had enough of those ? Just saying ?

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317280

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

111th| Heroicz wrote:

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: One n this is a big one. Right now only see u n eagle active on forum. Need everyone here. Flying n forum both important. Im not saying social butterflies who share recipes but let us know u are alive

1. I think time & schedule may have sumthing to do with all being on forum @ same time, but I do believe there should be a window in which one is expected to answer/ view forum.
2. Our new recruit protocol has been declared as u say already. it's as easy as u say, literally. Just ask GoldenEagle. Incase u haven't viewed, I already filled my Wing up once already. But not all pilots remain as active.. but sum do make their way through the fine skys.
3. To me... all sides are the weak sides ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

But i don't agree with having to purposely line up on either side, that's a rule.. thought we had enough of those ? Just saying ?

Yep I recruited over 50% of hero's wing and 98% of mine
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317281

• Ronnie Biggs
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Optimist, because there's no use in anything else
  • Thank you received: 1180
Hey feathered friends,
We're back.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317291

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Ronnie Biggs wrote: Hey feathered friends,
We're back.

Simmo

Shes a mom id like to falcon

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronnie Biggs, TXLAWMAN

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317536

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
ok if anyone from other squads want to help us with the reconstruction you can but don't screw us up
SOTFL

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317647

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
The following user(s) said Thank You: GoldenEagle

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317668

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

111TH|GOLDENEAGLE wrote: ok if anyone from other squads want to help us with the reconstruction you can but don't screw us up

GE,
I'm just curious on how ur thinking another squad will contribute to trying to resolve any issues outside their own ? GE.. 1st of all, I don't see what the problem may be.. u haven't pointed anything out ? I actually don't see anything wrong & I'm waiting to hear what we can do 1st before inviting just anybody to conclude the business belonging to the 111th ? This isn't an anybody Squadron. WE are rooted & that's were i came along.. to keep it operating.. & that it is.. & still known & flying. I showed what were showed to me. All it takes is 1 Falcon to put on a show. Now the rest besides that 1 would be extra, a treat. Its me, u, Guardian, tSWop & JizzyJ.. plus FlyingSolo & more active falcons. That"s a lot if u ask me ? I never seen a troop of Navy Seals.. they rank low in numbers compared to the rest of the branches.. but they are elite.

What would u lke to see be accomplished by this post sir ?

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317680

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
You should let GE have his own 111th branch. You could call it the little Golden eaglets of the 111th hahahahahah. Oh there soooooo cute, there little yellow feathers and little leather jackets haahahahahha. Just joking guys :P ;) :cheer: :) :( B) :woohoo: :evil:

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317896

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD | Cypher7 wrote: You should let GE have his own 111th branch. You could call it the little Golden eaglets of the 111th hahahahahah. Oh there soooooo cute, there little yellow feathers and little leather jackets haahahahahha. Just joking guys :P ;) :cheer: :) :( B) :woohoo: :evil:

Cypher u nim rod !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

To answer u Cypher's Hill, But I already done exactly what you'd implied !!!?? He has his own 111th branch.It's called The 111th Gold Falcon Wing.

There's nothing wrong with having a beer before flight Cyypher.. but why do u have to spike it too ??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #317916

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
OOOOpppps I spilled a little to much Vodka in my Drink lol. Hehe
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #318137

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

111th| Heroicz wrote:

111TH|GOLDENEAGLE wrote: ok if anyone from other squads want to help us with the reconstruction you can but don't screw us up

GE,
I'm just curious on how ur thinking another squad will contribute to trying to resolve any issues outside their own ? GE.. 1st of all, I don't see what the problem may be.. u haven't pointed anything out ? I actually don't see anything wrong & I'm waiting to hear what we can do 1st before inviting just anybody to conclude the business belonging to the 111th ? This isn't an anybody Squadron. WE are rooted & that's were i came along.. to keep it operating.. & that it is.. & still known & flying. I showed what were showed to me. All it takes is 1 Falcon to put on a show. Now the rest besides that 1 would be extra, a treat. Its me, u, Guardian, tSWop & JizzyJ.. plus FlyingSolo & more active falcons. That"s a lot if u ask me ? I never seen a troop of Navy Seals.. they rank low in numbers compared to the rest of the branches.. but they are elite.

What would u lke to see be accomplished by this post sir ?

Hum let's see so we could include other squads by helping us get back our wings because they are clipped wings right now so what I was trying to accomplish sir is for the other squads to give us some ideas because this is a game that needs to include all. As I say I am the son of THE FOREIGN LEGION but I'm a falcon I was also trying to make this feel like the other squads can say we help them get back to there feet. Last Friday a kid broke his leg at school so I helped him up even though I didn't want to we are now good freinds, I am trying to make this squad feel like home for other squads Heroicz but as I think we as the Falcons are falcons to the end .
So hero are you against that post or are you starting to get that post and why I posted it.
We are all falcon here the more people think of us as family the more we will be able to reconstruct

Oh and hero remember this always
СОКОЛОВ В КОНЕЦ
SOTFL

Last edit: by GoldenEagle.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #318336

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
How do i start a falcon wing. Where do i apply

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #318363

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: How do i start a falcon wing. Where do i apply

Wait till hero gives it the ok
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #318432

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
New flying techniques
FORMATIONS

Wingman formation
| front carrying. ^ or. Back dropped bomb to cover man with 2 bombs. ^

Tricicle formation

| ^ man in front drops bomb or 2 back drops bomb to cover man up front or vise versa
| ^ ^

Dimond formation

| ^
| ^ ^ ^
| ^ the middle one will carry bomb while the 4 surrounding cover man carrying bomb. |
SOTFL

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|KptnSINGH

Last edit: by GoldenEagle.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #318569

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Fought a game yesterday with 111 crisp golden wing. Great pick. Fought like a falcon all the way even when outmanned.

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 8 years 1 month ago #318648

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem

|111th|KptnSINGH wrote: Fought a game yesterday with 111 crisp golden wing. Great pick. Fought like a falcon all the way even when outmanned.

Yep that man was the first one in my wing and he still Flys well
SOTFL

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 7 years 7 months ago #340937

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
Hello fellow falcons

I am here today to speak of the squad, this squad needs more active and more numbers, this is why Germany lost ww2. Hitler thought that quality would win the war but they lost to the allies quantity, we need to be more active and get more active men. We need more falcons. Now any ideas guys
SOTFL

OPERATION RECONSTRUCTION 7 years 7 months ago #340943

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4438
You could change the squad name to
"The Sparrows"
(There's more of them) ;)

111TH|GOLDENEAGLE wrote: Hello fellow falcons

I am here today to speak of the squad, this squad needs more active and more numbers, this is why Germany lost ww2. Hitler thought that quality would win the war but they lost to the allies quantity, we need to be more active and get more active men. We need more falcons. Now any ideas guys

• Page:
Moderators: |111th|Kevy|111th| Von Pay
Time to create page: 0.703 seconds