• EgorDogg{WP}
  • EgorDogg{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I Am Protective And Defensive Of My Wolf Pack
  • Thank you received: 480

My name is Paul.
I live in GrandRapids, MI.
I have 6 kids... From 23 years old to 5 yrs....(ouch)
I am shipping coordinator/yard boss at a WoodTech Inc. (roof truss plant)
I am 48 yrs old. Been married 7 yrs.
Love this game!! Trying to be more involved.

Don't know what else to share......
Want to get to know my Pack, and the rest of the Dogfight Family.

Tell me about yourselves.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, Dunc7, bici tommaso, Dera8{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by EgorDogg{WP}.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298396

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Wow, 6 kids, what's the matter you don't like t.v., or just the commercials, :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Welcome to dogfight sir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Acegirl, R E Z, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298413

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

Welcome to the Pack, Egor/Paul! I am enjoying seeing you get more involved, both in the skies and the forum. Your comments would be appreciated in "The President's Corner" as well. Kill many reds, young wolf!

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298414

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Lol..

Its what you watch... o_O

3 are step kids....
Just never really say it...

And Thank You CROCKETT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Viper10{WP}, WEREWULF

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298492

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

EgorDogg{WP} wrote: My name is Paul.
I live in GrandRapids, MI.
I have 6 kids... From 23 years old to 5 yrs....(ouch)
I am shipping coordinator/yard boss at a WoodTech Inc. (roof truss plant)
I am 48 yrs old. Been married 7 yrs.
Love this game!! Trying to be more involved.

Don't know what else to share......
Want to get to know my Pack.

Tell me about yourselves.....

Okay, Ill join this conversation.

My name is Jim
Live in Palm Coast, Florida
I have 5 kids, from 30-17 (two are step-kids)
53 years old been married 8 years
Retired US Navy Senior Chief Aviation Electronic Tech, currently a Deputy Sheriff
Love the game as well, who doesn't? :cheer:

Welcome aboard Paul/EgorDogg!

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, R E Z, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Gustavo fire, bici tommaso

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298502

• Ðélíríøú§
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hunting you down till your delirious
  • Thank you received: 1045
Ok I'll bite at this :lol:
Names Michael (Mike As its the only shortened name I like)
I live in East London United Kingdom but Moving to Bournemouth
I'm 21 not got any kids yet so me and the code 7 need to :whistle:
Former Army Cadet and RAF reserve.
Currently a bouncer and run my own security firm so 2 jobs at once in the same sector.

WELCOME Aboard Paul
The most Delirious Hunter Around

New Age Warriors Founder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Roamer{W.P***}, Jasta1, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Ðélíríøú§.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298503

• bici tommaso
  • Thank you received: 283
My name is Tomiyasu.All my friends call me TOM.
I run the person who has a bicycle shop handling a bicycle made in Italy mainly.
Bici => Bicycle,Tommaso => Thomas,In Italy.I decided the name in the game in this way.
I am 57 years old.

It is sad that I cannot convey a feeling well because English is not possible.However, I am glad if I have you know me even a little.

Bici Tommaso
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, Dera8{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298506

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
My name is BAD DOG! Sometimes I am called Good Doggie, but mostly BAD DOG!
I like bacon, small fluffy things, bacon, and whatever it is you happen to be eating.
I also prefer to sit where you are sitting, so please move when you see me.
I enjoy long walks, chasing things and digging holes when I am bored.
Also, please don't try to put a harness on me and tell me I should like it. I don't.

Thank you

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rudolf Rednose, Acegirl, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Dera8{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298508

• Talon127
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Hello pilots,

Well why not I add to this. My name is Karl, the original Talon127. I live in Michigan. Houghton Lake is the place where I'm at. Beautiful place in front of the lake(Biggest inlake in Michigan). Have 3 kids from 24yrs old to soon to be 9yrs old. I'm soon to be 53 yrs old in November. Was profoundly deaf at birth due to German Measles from mom. I guess they were saying it was popular back in the 60's to whom who being deaf. Don't be alarm, I won't bite. I'm orally speaking guy. I'm glad because when it's time for me to go to bed, I usually take my hearing aid off. And I sleep like a baby :woohoo: I like this game because it's so much fun and creating friends. Since December 20, 2014. Been playing df like crazy though you can say that I'm one of the fastest moraf. I do wonder who is the fastest moraf maker. For me I ended up being a moraf in 9 months. Not that I expected due to playing a lot. I realized if I had play everyday since I started could have been sooner. Good thing I didn't. There are a lot of youse that are so friendly and fun to fly with. It's the reason why I love this game. You're like a family to me. Oh I'm originally canadian native, was born in Windsor just right across from Detroit River. Was never married! I guess I'm afraid to get married. Never believe in divorce. Because I believe in love. Make peace not war except in DF, :lol: Thank you for your time :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, Jasta1, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298514

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
My name is Jim. It's a common name in WP. For a bit it was requirement for joining WP--Kidding! :lol:

Let's see, about the DireWolf:

-Likes to run free in the woods with wolf hair wild in the wind.
-I howl a lot and that IS a WP requirement.
-When going to sleep I turn in a circle to make a bed, also can turn-fight using same skill. I guess some would call that multitasking.
-I chase my tail, but don't tell anyone. ~~~~~~~~ :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298515

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Hi, I'm Ed, aka Rudolf Rednose, and I like short posts. (Because I'm such a lazy reader.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, nebular, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298520

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Hello guys and gals.

This is a great thread. When I first entered dogfight I thought I was playing with a bunch of kids or adult losers, so to speak. In reality I was very surprised at the number of great people here and their intelligence. This game has some amazing and fascinating players.

Now about me

1. I love talking about me lol
2. Yes my name is Crockett, my first name is a girls name so we won't go there, I go by Davy as my last name is Crockett.
3. I'm 63 1/2 years old. Uggg I'm old.
4. My wife is married, Uggg I guess I am to lol
5. I am a commercial pilot and flight instructor with a lot of hours.
6. I'm from Southern California and lived there all my life until moving to Tennessee 7 years ago.
7. I had my own business in Southern California through the 1990s and 2000s. I was a electrician and plumber.
8. I was in the navy in a squadron from lemoore California.
9. I own 49 apartments in Tennessee.
10. Did I mention I'm old
11. I've had the privilege of meeting several players. I've met
Misfit harleydavidson
Misfit Von hulk
Misfit doc
Misfit T.R.
Misfit monster cannon
Misfit jay
Misfit moon
Misfit b52 (my beautiful son)
Misfit SKYFOXX
Jesse James
Ecco sabor
I think there were a couple of more, I have to think. Lol

12. In addition I talk to many players by phone, zello and ect

I love this game and the players, thank you ZUPERMAN

Becoming a misfit has been one of the shining moments of my life. I love the misfits.

I also have a warped sense of humor as most of you have probably noticed. Lol lol

And last but most importantly I'm a big believer of the lord Jesus. Amen
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, Baby Crockett, Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Roamer{W.P***}, Jasta1, EgorDogg{WP}, Gustavo fire

Last edit: by [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298523

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Very Cool.
It is really awesome to hear from and about you guys.
This is one of the reasons I love this game.
What a diverse group.
Hope to get to know you folks better.
Thank you all for your replies.
See you all in the air my new friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298553

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
  1. My name is Larry
  2. I currently live outside of Sacramento, California
  3. I'm 52 but I really never have grown up (become a grown up that is, I have Peter Pan Syndrome)
  4. Right now I am a fish farmer & goat herder and I live & work at/on "Misfit Farms"
  5. I am former US Navy, CTI3 however the only time I spent on or near a Navy base/vessel was basic training.
  6. Never married, about a dozen step kids who still keep in contact with me.
  7. I've met one DF player- WP Squeak
  8. I am currently planning a trip around the world, the starting date of which is soon (got to tie up a lot of loose ends first)
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298562

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Ok; my name is Greg, I fly under pistol padre,67, born in TX, raised in ILL, married (actualy a bunch o times.. I did it well, so you know go with your strengths) been 15 years, we hav three grown daughters, and three grand daughters..wife is truly the love of my life.. (Ok husky dog, put down the hanky) I'm a serious and old school Harley guy, I've owned seven of the foolish things.. Navy, VietNam Vet, VP-26, lost two planes and 24 air crew on our deployment, but I was never in anything remotely dangerious (well one time I tried to put a colar on husky dog.. still scared) serious shooter, tried competitive shooting before my back went bad, but not good enough to write home about.. Same with boxing, going to be the great white hope, found out that hitting a speed bag well is not fight talent.. Last and most important is the padre thing, and being chaplain to wolf pack.. I was always suspicious of believers, thought it was about fear, and reward.. Like a lot of things, I was so wrong.. It's about love, and forgiveness.. I need the last a lot. lol.. God bless ya'll
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, Husky Dog, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298643

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

By the way...
I would gladly accept anyone interested as friends on facebook.
EgorDoggins is the name I use.
Just mention DF so I recognize you.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298645

• Husky Dog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3536
Lol, Padre! Good to see you again!

To the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into thy bosom’s core
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pistolfuddyduddy

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298666

• WEREWULF
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 435
I'll jump on this...

The name is Mike. 31 years old Live in New Orleans. Work for the railroad. Working on my 3rd degree, this one in economics. Married for 9 years, with one daughter and two Siberian Huskies.

Lastly, I don't talk very much...its too hard to learn anything while I'm talking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298686

• Pistolfuddyduddy
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • YEP
  • Thank you received: 913
Back at ya Husky.. Got a kick out of using your name, truth is it was pay back, see i laughed harder at your post than I'm supposed to when I'm wearing my depends undies.. the wife only buys a twenty pack for the month, so I have to wear a couple of them for more than one day.. Sorta hate it that I have to wear them, but it beats duc tap'n the kitchen towels to my jeans..

That reminds me of a story.. (Besides the above which i made up.. Sorta)

Biker goes into a drug store and buys a pack of Trojans.. He notices their priced at five dollars, so when he gets to the front of the check out line he drops a fin on the counter and heads out the door, sales gal say "Sir, you forgot the tax" Biker turns around and say "that's ok mam, I just wire them on" ..

Guys this thread is great, I hope we can all get to know each other using it, too often we're just faceless names, but with either a little humor like Husky Dog, or a serious short bio we can get to know each other a lot better.. For me it makes the game more interesting knowing about the person behind the name.. God bless you all !!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by Pistolfuddyduddy.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298706

• D-walleye
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2177
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Rudolf Rednose, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298811

• |*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*|
  • Lord Reaper of WS
  • Thank you received: 150

How's it goin, I go by Z, I'm 24 years old, born, raised, and reside in North Carolina. I graduated from North Carolina State University with a degree in Agricultural Business Mgt. My family has 2800 acres in Western NC, where we lease land to various farmers in the area. I currently am waiting to start my law degree at North Carolina Central University, I do not want to be a trial lawyer, however given the opportunity to get into law school, I jumped on the chance and am just beggening, a long and perilous academic journey haha.

I am not married and have no children that I'm aware of. I do however have a wonderful gf, and we split two Trigg/July hounds we were lucky enough to snag from the same litter. They are brothers, Trigger and Cotton. They're pictured as pups in my prof pic. We got lucky, and got the last two pups in the litter, misidentified, we wound up getting them for free. It has ended up being the joy of my life. I moved back home for the summer to the farm 3 years ago, took them witty me, and through various odd events, wound up deciding to try my hand at dog training, specifically, training them to "Decoy Coyotes". A few sketchy, breath taking occurrences in the beggening and the next thing I knew, I had something special. Trigger the Black and Tan one, is now at 57 decoyed coyotes, and cotton the all red/tan July wound up being a terrific Kill Dog on accident. He has now amassed over 23 single kills on coyotes, no pack required. I had no idea how to hunt anything with dogs, and really didn't love hunting passed a deer here and there all that much. After training them, it is my absolute favorite thing. Affording me contracts all over the state, amassing over 24,000 acres of huntable land in the process.

I shoot with DPMS 5.56 NATO in other words, an AR-15. Has 7X2 Burriss Scope, with laser I use a Fox Pro electric, as well as Predator University, and Quaker Boy mouth calls.

When I'm not hunting I like playing guitar, drums and piano. I have my captains license, and love fishing, I do King Mackeral when I can afford the gas, and mostly stay inshore for red drum and flounder around Swansboro, NC. Although Imlove almamater I have since birth been the most obsessed, crazy, fan of Florida State University. It is probably my biggest hobby haha. Go Noles! When I was younger I raced competitively across the south east, driving Bandileros, super karts, dirt 5hp brigs karts, and dirt midgets before calling it quits to go to college. I love racing, of all types, but in The cup series, I am a die hard Kevin Karvick fan, if Kevin can't win then I cheer for anything with a BowTie, Chevy all the way

This has been way too much info for anyone to care about, but I wanted to get to know everyone, and since I do not frequent the forum, wanted to include enough info in one post for everything ha. I enjoy DF as much as any game since Halo 3 and Halo Reach and love gaming as much as I can, flying with the pack. I have not met anyone from the game, but if anyone is ever around in NC, and wants to shoot some coyotes, run some dogs, fish, or jam, then send me a PM, and we"like see what we can do. God Bless

-AWWWWWWOOOOHHHH, we"ll Tree Hell by morning boys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Roamer{W.P***}, Husky Dog, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Last edit: by |*|Tree|*|Hełł|*|NC|*|{WP}|*|.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298962

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 728

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: My name is BAD DOG! Sometimes I am called Good Doggie, but mostly BAD DOG!
I like bacon, small fluffy things, bacon, and whatever it is you happen to be eating.
Also, please don't try to put a harness on me and tell me I should like it. I don't.

Thank you

Lol. The first thing I thought of is the old Cheech and Chong skit - "Ralph & Herbie".

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgorDogg{WP}

Last edit: by KimberWolf {WP}.

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298963

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Kimber.45 {WP} wrote:

Husky Dog {WP} wrote: My name is BAD DOG! Sometimes I am called Good Doggie, but mostly BAD DOG!

Thank you

Lol. The first think I thought of is the old Cheech and Chong skit - "Ralph & Herbie".

Ha! That was a great skit!

The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #298964

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Egor Dogg started himself a pretty cool thread here, so what the heck:

My name is Steve.
I'm 53 and married.
I have 2 daughters, 16 & 20.
I've lived in Oakdale, Ca. my whole life.
I am a Grid System Operator for PG&E.
I'm a life long Musclecar Enthusiast.
I'm addicted to this freaking game.

And most importantly, I too am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Regards, Kimber

"For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack" - Rudyard Kipling
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, nebular, D-walleye, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299146

• AOV|girlpilot223
  • Thank you received: 23
Not much about me but...

My name is Sara
I'm almost 14
I live in New Jersey
I play field hockey, basketball, and softball
I am funny
I am friendly (If u r on my good side)
Sara
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR, Viper10{WP}, KimberWolf {WP}, Roamer{W.P***}, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299148

• KimberWolf {WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Kimber.45 {WP} wrote:

Thank you

Lol. The first think I thought of is the old Cheech and Chong skit - "Ralph & Herbie".

Ha! That was a great skit!

Lmao. I've listened to this 3 times. My mom hated this.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299189

• *EOI* RAPTOR
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 5126
Howdy! My name is Bryan
I live in Turlock CA and work in the same town Kimber lives in.
Oakdale is the Cowboy capital of the world, also it is the only place I have seen a bar called the Baddered Beaver....... no lie. You should see there sign :ohmy:
45 years of age, no gray as of yet, I've been lucky enough to find a remove the little suckers before they spread.
Drive a big Truck because I work in a town that has some weird names for establishments and we'll it's the Cowboy capital and all, doing my part to fit in.
Worked as a electrical engineer for 20 years then realised I didn't care much for it. And took a job I like very much as plant facilities and maintenance manager with a small plant there in Oakdale, where kimber lives.
Originally from a small farming town of Draper in Utah. Where I grew up hunting and fishing and loving the outdoors..... it snows there in Utah so I left. Don't like the snow it's cold.
I have 3 awesome kids 2 girls and a boy. 23,21and 19. No grandkids yet. One ex-wife never remarried.
I coach jr. League baseball and when they asked me what the team name would be I said the Raptors :)
That's right Raptor has a team named after him. HAH! I love baseball and I miss coaching my boy when he played so I live vicariously thru these 14 year old boys that I'm very proud of. There's a story behind them and the baseball thing if your interested I'll tell you.
Being from Utah I have a rich religious testimony. Its personal so I'll keep it to myself but I will say this i belive in God,our father in heaven.and his son Jesus our savior. After a couple of life changing events I also belive God has a sense of humor...... so smile have a laugh at yourself is a deep creed for me.
I have played this game for 3 years now wow!!! No wonder I never married. I have some wonderful friends here. Peopl I wouldn't have had the opportunity to know let alone become friends. For that I greatful so thank you Zup.

Flyin and dyin
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]oon, KimberWolf {WP}, nebular, EgorDogg{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299192

• EgorDogg{WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

This thread is turning out better than I could have ever hoped.
Thank you all who have and/or will contribute.
Its an Honor to get the peep at your real lives.
Thanks again DF family.

AAAaaahhhHHHOOOoooowwwwWWWWW
The following user(s) said Thank You: *EOI* RAPTOR

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299194

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Hello. Im Justin im 39 years old married to my 4th grade sweetheart. I have 2 daughters 14 and 9 Im an ammonia refrigeration operator at Sugardale. We make honey bake hams pepperoni salami all kinds of lunch meat hotdogs sausages and most importantly BACON! Lol. I also take care of our boilers here thats how the meat is cooked. With steam and smoke. I live in Ohio and I also work on cars on the side. I hunt fish and camp. Ive played many musical instruments such as guitar and bass trumpet baritone and drums to name a few. Other than that most of you who I talk to know Im a nice fella. Have a good day everyone :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimberWolf {WP}, nebular, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}

Okay. About me..... 8 years 5 months ago #299197

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

for you car guys here is a before and after of my muscle car

The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP****}, KimberWolf {WP}, Husky Dog, Dunc7, EgorDogg{WP}, Dera8{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.
  • Page:
Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.709 seconds