The Foreign Legion

TOPIC:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #196989

• Raider
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • GI's Sneaky Pilot
  • Thank you received: 168
Hi, just greeting my fellow Asian Pilots of DF ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197024

• [TFL] Robert33
  • [TFL] Robert33's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
  • Thank you received: 411
I am happy to announce that Cobra is once again TFL's MORAF :)

*feels leadership burden/ responsibility lifted* :p

Welcome back Cobra :)

@Air Raider
Welcome to the TFL thread buddy :) how's life?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raider

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197026

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 180
Hi and welcome there boss..:)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197806

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Hello Legionnaires, as of two or three days ago, I am once again the squadron MORAF... I'm still in the process of knowing what's happening and I'm still waiting for Cobra's feedback on the matter...

@Muziki
Bro, since I'm back into the MORAF position for the time being, is it possible that we can encourage the other squad members to be active here in the forums as well, given that we are an international group with differing timezones, it would be nice to get to know each other more while staying in touch even if we're not chancing upon each other up in the virtual-skies.

At the rate things are going, we are more familiar with folks from other squadrons (the ones we meet at our regular log-ins respectively) and its a shame if we are familiar more with the friends from outside the squad rather than with our squadmates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] muziki1

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197839

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Okay bro. I'm onto it. And keep up the good work... :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197840

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Okay bro. I'm onto it. And keep up the good work... :)

Thank you bro... hard to "lead" if you don't know who your squadmates are...

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197905

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
@Legionnaires
I did some research and found out that a couple of squads had no morafs of their own courtesy of a complication in the game's system... Until further notice from Cobra (or any TFL member who has contacted him recently), I defer to Cobra as TFL's Squad MORAF.

In other news, if there are other TFL members seeing this but are not active in the forums, kindly please make your presence felt. It would, at the very least, make the game easier if squad members already know each other before entering the in-game skies.

EDIT: a little break from the serious stuff; I couldn't find the the thread where players share their fully customized planes so I'm sharing mine here. May this help you, my fellow Legionnaires, identify me visually if you fail to notice my in-game name above my plane:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] muziki1, Acegirl

Last edit: by [TFL] Robert33.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197914

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thanks for the heads up bro. And nice plane. Is she fully upgraded? :cheer:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #197993

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Thanks for the heads up bro. And nice plane. Is she fully upgraded? :cheer:

Yup, she's fully upgraded. Its not the best around but its the best that I have and it definitely forces me to become a better shot, pilot and tactician so to speak :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #198456

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Hello Legionnaires, a little something to get our minds out of the serious stuff for a bit... This is how I feel whenever I'm up against a D8

XD
Attachments:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #198540

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Lol. Very good bro.... :woohoo:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #198657

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
@Legionnaires
A few days ago, Auld, a former Legionnaire who is now a M.O.M., just informed me that Cobra is now with the Misfits under the name "Mysterious"... Leaving me once again as TFL's MORAF... In light of the sudden changes, I don't know if I'll be able to judged as a good leader but I'll be definitely be needing your help to keep the TFL in good working condition.

We actually have a lot to do; improving relations and communications among squadmates both in-game and in-forum; devising, executing, evaluating and revising team/ wingman tactics among others.

So I'm once again asking or even begging my fellow Legionnaires to make their presence felt not only in the virtual skies but also here as well. Technology has provided us with an online translator to help us get around the language barrier albeit in an awkward way. I did not seek the position. I did not ask for it. It was given/ transferred to me under circumstances that even I myself don't have full details of. Please Legionnaires, if you are seeing this, please respond, make your presence felt and help me do good at the job that was entrusted to me. I may not be able to fly all the time due to real life work constraints on time, but you can at least count on me to be a think-tank, tactician and a friend.

Cheers and see you guys in the skies.

Last edit: by [TFL] Robert33.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #198685

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Don't see why cobra couldn't come and explain first. Feels like it's just you and me a lot of the time bro.. :(

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #198689

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Don't see why cobra couldn't come and explain first. Feels like it's just you and me a lot of the time bro.. :(

That's why its important to gather all active members and make their respective presence felt bro...

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #200149

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Hello Legionnaires!

How are you guys? In light of the recent developments in Dogfight, both in-game and in-forum, such as the issue on TASK, the blah blahs of a certain newcomer, etc. I would like to remind folks on the following:

1. You are free to your right to opinion. However, your opinion is your opinion and doesn't necessarily reflect TFL's in general.

2. With regards to in-game changes such as players slowly being more open to dropping, etc., let's go with the flow, keep an open mind and see where it goes. For me, I'm actually 50/50 on the matter for the simple reason that while I do believe in a sporting attitude, I'm also open to the idea of opening the skies to a lot of potential tactics and strategies (except for team-killing, camping so close to the enemy base with no incoming friendlies nearby, and spawnkilling for cheap kills.

What's your take on these folks? It would be great to hear from you guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #200180

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Well, I don't think that the task thing is a good idea overall. There are many aspects to the dogfight game, which is why I like it. I enjoy the challenge of overcoming spawn/team killers, bomb dropper etc. I think a gang of self appointed vigilantes barrging into a game to target an individual is at the very least disruptive. Worse, it could lead to these individuals actually trying to inflict their version of dogfight onto others. No thanks.
Any disputes in game should be dealt with there. Issues regarding individuals can be handled using our squadron, as usual, without the need for a hit list, posted by a self appointed gang. As you say bro, these are my own opinions.... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, Acegirl

Last edit: by [TFL] muziki1.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #200192

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

[TFL] muziki1 wrote: Well, I don't think that the task thing is a good idea overall. There are many aspects to the dogfight game, which is why I like it. I enjoy the challenge of overcoming spawn/team killers, bomb dropper etc. I think a gang of self appointed vigilantes barrging into a game to target an individual is at the very least disruptive. Worse, it could lead to these individuals actually trying to inflict their version of dogfight onto others. No thanks.
Any disputes in game should be dealt with there. Issues regarding individuals can be handled using our squadron, as usual, without the need for a hit list, posted by a self appointed gang. As you say bro, these are my own opinions.... :)

Thank you for the feedback bro, I can see where you're coming from :) what about the evolution of Dogfight as a game? I've come to open my mind in such a way that bar teamkilling and spawnkilling or camping so close to an enemy base without nearby friendlies for cheap kills, dropping and sneaking opens up a world of strategies, tactics and counters. I think you've chanced upon the posts between me and Viper10 of Wolfpack. Aside from the pilots who are members of the most widely recognized squadrons in DF, the second I see Viper's name, I know the flying's gonna be fun and interesting.

Any feedbacks from the other members of TFL? I think this is something that we need to discuss given the changing times and trends within this game.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #201778

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Hola to all

Hola Robert33 and Muziki 1 in special, you guys are doing a great job of keeping the squadron alive. First I would like to apologize for not being active on chat, forum and playing. I have been having some health problems and I am not able to play :( . I am getting well so hopefully I will join you guys in the sky (game) sooooon.

Take care and a BIG HOLA to all dog fight players!! :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [TFL] Robert33, [TFL] muziki1

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #201784

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

Acegirl wrote: Hola to all

Hola Robert33 and Muziki 1 in special, you guys are doing a great job of keeping the squadron alive. First I would like to apologize for not being active on chat, forum and playing. I have been having some health problems and I am not able to play :( . I am getting well so hopefully I will join you guys in the sky (game) sooooon.

Hi Acegirl! Its great to hear from you :) I do hope that you are getting better by the day. Regardless of being able to play or not, its always a hassle to get sick. If its ok to know, what health problem(s) did you have?

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #201786

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Acegirl wrote: Hola to all

Hi there Acegirl. Great to hear from you. I'm glad to read that your health is improving. Keep up the good work and look forward to seeing you in the skies real soon.... :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #202033

• Acegirl
Sorry guys :(
I tried to play today but it was no good. I am having asthma problems, but looks like some medicines have made me get dizzy spells. I tried to play the game and got dizzy and short of breath, not good :( . I had fun playing with all gamers of Dogfight, but seem I will have to stay grounded. Really sad about this, but will keep in touch throw forum and chat with all of you.

HAVE FUN and take care. :kiss:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #202249

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

Acegirl wrote: Sorry guys :(
I tried to play today but it was no good. I am having asthma problems, but looks like some medicines have made me get dizzy spells. I tried to play the game and got dizzy and short of breath, not good :( . I had fun playing with all gamers of Dogfight, but seem I will have to stay grounded. Really sad about this, but will keep in touch throw forum and chat with all of you.

HAVE FUN and take care. :kiss:

Don't push yourself too hard, at least you're on the recovery already :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #202972

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Hello TFL!

I'll be flying again tomorrow night, around 9PM (at the earliest), Manila time. Hope to see you guys again :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #203000

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

[TFL] Robert33 wrote: Hello TFL!

I'll be flying again tomorrow night, around 9PM (at the earliest), Manila time. Hope to see you guys again :)

Hey bro. Will be looking out for you. See you in the skies... :)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #203322

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Hello TFL... Looks like I can't fly tonight... My account disappeared for some reason...

Attachments:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 8 months ago #204970

• Acegirl
Hola TFL’s
Hope you are all ok!
Robert, is your account working again? Are there any new TFL members? What about 3T and Cobra? :dry: How are they doing? Is the D8 finally out of the game? Sorrrrrrry about all the questions, since I can’t fly I will be talking more. :whistle: Please say Hola to all the players for me.

Take care and have fun TFL’s :kiss:

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 7 months ago #205038

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot

Acegirl wrote: Hola TFL’s
Hope you are all ok!
Robert, is your account working again? Are there any new TFL members? What about 3T and Cobra? :dry: How are they doing? Is the D8 finally out of the game? Sorrrrrrry about all the questions, since I can’t fly I will be talking more. :whistle: Please say Hola to all the players for me.

Take care and have fun TFL’s :kiss:

Hola Acegirl! :)

I'll be able to check on Friday. Can't wait to fly again. Haven't chanced upon any new TFL members yet. Both 3T and Cobra are currently with the Misfits. Apparently they made a promise that they had to fulfill. 3T's an honorary member of TFL though. The D8 should be out of the game by now. I'm curious as to what the new German top plane will bring into the game. As of the moment, its Muziki who's the one I currently see active... If only I can coordinate with the other members through the forum :/

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 7 months ago #206172

• [TFL] Robert33
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hoot Hoot Shoot
Ok... My DF account is still down...

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 7 months ago #206267

• [TFL] muziki1
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
I can't play on my Kindle. Must be 2 weeks now. Sent the proper emails...Not giving up though bro. TFL for ever....:)

The Foreign Legion [TFL] 9 years 7 months ago #206563

• Acegirl
Sorry to see that the TFL’s are having no presence in the sky’s; hope you guys can get your accounts and device fix soon. Do not know if other TFL’s are playing.

HAVE FUN and TAKE CARE BOYS :kiss:

Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.868 seconds