×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scavenger Hunt IV - RISES AGAIN!

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112620

  • yose[M]ite
  • yose[M]ite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2350
  • Thank you received: 802
Ohh I'm glad i didnt delete the horse i saw in the Cludes...


And last i knew the dude i shot was a moraf so there is the moraf :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112626

  • [DD]Big C
  • [DD]Big C's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Molon Labe
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 590
I didnt understand we had to fly in a line first, so here is a horizontal sloppy flying line. We were all confused


Is that all i need now with the exemption included?
"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [DD]Big C.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112632

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

BigC5798 wrote: I didnt understand we had to fly in a line first, so here is a horizontal sloppy flying line. We were all confused



Is that all i need now with the exemption included?


I believe we have a winner!!! Let me double check!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112635

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Here is your trophy sir!


https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [DD]Big C

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112636

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Or a smaller version


https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - WINNER BIG C!!! 6 years 8 months ago #112637

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Congratulations Big C...Incredible!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112638

  • [DD]Big C
  • [DD]Big C's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Molon Labe
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 590
Alright! Thanks whip. Now I have to do an hour long speech. Ummmmm..... I would like to thank, whip for putting it together, the toilet for being their when I need it most (almost all the time), and bellsaj, paws, snake, parrot, Dave, yemx, dogSs, foust, raptor, and of course, J, for putting me in enigma. I would also like to thank apple, and Zuperman. (Btw, can one of you ban Bravo61 for cussing five times after being asked to stop?)
"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, [*M]SnakePlissken, [*M] bware

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [DD]Big C.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112639

  • yose[M]ite
  • yose[M]ite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2350
  • Thank you received: 802

Nice job man! :) i had to say this in game...


For now when i enter a game i will just say "I'm just takin pics" and then go to the enemy airport and bomb it lol.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112640

  • [DD]Big C
  • [DD]Big C's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Molon Labe
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 590
How do I set the trophy as my profile pic? I forgot.... (Oops)
"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112641

  • [*M]SnakePlissken
  • [*M]SnakePlissken's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 418
  • Thank you received: 1005

BigC5798 wrote: I didnt understand we had to fly in a line first, so here is a horizontal sloppy flying line. We were all confused


Is that all i need now with the exemption included?

Bravo congratulations bigC5798 well Done. :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]SnakePlissken.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112681

  • Gizmo.
  • Gizmo.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 636
  • Thank you received: 881

Congratulations big c dont know how you did it so fast,all I did was land on the zep can I have a prize whip,lol

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112688

  • Richyroo
  • Richyroo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 873
  • Thank you received: 1315

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Here is your trophy sir!



I DEMAND a judicial review!!!

I'm correct in saying he used the "forfeit" option on the zep challenge.....

So how did he get away with this:- :evil: :evil: :evil:




This is what it should look like.. :P :P







Please notice speed, enemy and allied locations plus points.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112689

  • Gizmo.
  • Gizmo.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 636
  • Thank you received: 881

Well spotted richy ,we need a review.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112702

  • KpTNdIGbY
  • KpTNdIGbY's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Don't Even Try
  • Posts: 576
  • Thank you received: 291
Hey Whip

May be a bit late but I have an idea on what else you can include.

A thing where you have to have 3 kills in a row on the chat without interruption eg:

SnildeyWhiplash Brought Down By Digby
Wheelbarrow Brought Down By Digby
YM4RTINY Brought Down By Digby

NOT!!

SnildeyWhiplash Brought Down By Digby
SnildeyWhiplash>Nice Shot
Wheelbarrow Brought Down By Digby
YM4RTINY Brought Down By Digby

If you get what I mean, no interruptions, a screenshot of 3 Kills in a row nothing in between!!

I would love to enter but School must come first :P
KpTNdIGbY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112703

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Gizmo541 wrote: Congratulations big c dont know how you did it so fast,all I did was land on the zep can I have a prize whip,lol


Well I don't know that you would be going 45 while parked :) best one I have seen though, great effort!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112705

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Richyroo wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Here is your trophy sir!



I DEMAND a judicial review!!!

I'm correct in saying he used the "forfeit" option on the zep challenge.....

So how did he get away with this:- :evil: :evil: :evil:




This is what it should look like.. :P :P







Please notice speed, enemy and allied locations plus points.


I have studied the evidence and here is my verdict:

-For the zep landing...it was told that it is impossible and although Gizmo's looks fantastic he is still flying so it still remains impossible for now. BigC's crashed landing holds

-The exemption, which is allowed in many scavenger hunts when you bring in a rare or high value item, was for 4 on the carrier tower in addition to the original carrier tower landing he posted. He used it for the 5-0 game.

-For the flight through hangar, I had changed from parked under hangar so I didn't actually check since I forgot. But that being said, BigC has the tank circle INSIDE THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE BRIDGE! I believe this qualifies him for another exemption!

Final Verdict: Big C still wins! He did an awesome job!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112707

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Digby wrote: Hey Whip

May be a bit late but I have an idea on what else you can include.

A thing where you have to have 3 kills in a row on the chat without interruption eg:

SnildeyWhiplash Brought Down By Digby
Wheelbarrow Brought Down By Digby
YM4RTINY Brought Down By Digby

NOT!!

SnildeyWhiplash Brought Down By Digby
SnildeyWhiplash>Nice Shot
Wheelbarrow Brought Down By Digby
YM4RTINY Brought Down By Digby

If you get what I mean, no interruptions, a screenshot of 3 Kills in a row nothing in between!!

I would love to enter but School must come first :P


Nice idea...I think I would like to keep a scavenger hunt thread and every so often hold another one. I thought I made it tough enough but apparently not...maybe 3 planes landed inverted on the zep!

If anyone has more ideas of things to search for please post
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112709

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I would like to thank everyone for participating in the scavenger hunt. You people are awesome!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Whiplash.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 8 months ago #112807

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I will host another in about a month. Feel free to post stunts to make the next list or say if you would like to play in the next one and I will pm you details as they are created.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113613

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

I'm thinking since everyone barely got warmed up and BigC won how about we make another on July 18th? But we will start at Noon eastern so everyone can take part?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113831

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Is anyone interested in another Scavenger Hunt on July 18th? With different items to collect of course. Anyone who believes they cannot take a screenshot, try googleing your phone model and screenshot...I think all of them have some method.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113842

  • ParrotHead
  • ParrotHead's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Posts: 2338
  • Thank you received: 3727
Whip,
Although I never participated, I got a kick out of it. I think another one is a good idea. You do need to toughen up the items.

I think a tank on the carrier tower is a good one. I think adding challenges that require team work would be fun too. Maybe you register as a team? so things like a tank piggyback rides, one tank on top of another, plane on a tank or tank on a plane. I've seen all of these. Also a tank or a soldier on the invisible wall? 3 kills of douchestache in a row? Inverted fly-thru of bridge? Famous duets together (Bert and Ernie or Bonnie and Clyde)? One plane flying inverted over another (top wings facing each other)?

Other ideas...
A promotion of a rank 25 or higher
Wing commander kill of a MORAF
A Black Zep
Tank kill on a plane
Airborne tank
Inverted chute
Highest dive speed (maybe with another plane in front of you diving too)
Chasing a bomb
Highest kills with zero deaths

I'll see if I can think of other....
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiplash, Gizmo.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113860

  • [DD]Big C
  • [DD]Big C's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Molon Labe
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 590
You could also have to take a picture of a bomb or tank shell, and be at over 4,000 feet. That's four on the small hand
"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113898

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

ParrotHead wrote: Whip,
Although I never participated, I got a kick out of it. I think another one is a good idea. You do need to toughen up the items.

I think a tank on the carrier tower is a good one. I think adding challenges that require team work would be fun too. Maybe you register as a team? so things like a tank piggyback rides, one tank on top of another, plane on a tank or tank on a plane. I've seen all of these. Also a tank or a soldier on the invisible wall? 3 kills of douchestache in a row? Inverted fly-thru of bridge? Famous duets together (Bert and Ernie or Bonnie and Clyde)? One plane flying inverted over another (top wings facing each other)?

Other ideas...
A promotion of a rank 25 or higher
Wing commander kill of a MORAF
A Black Zep
Tank kill on a plane
Airborne tank
Inverted chute
Highest dive speed (maybe with another plane in front of you diving too)
Chasing a bomb
Highest kills with zero deaths

I'll see if I can think of other....


I like a lot of those ideas and I did have some cooperative ones in the last set. I think tank on tower or anywhere on the carrier is impossible since the invisible soldier no? I don't know about people registering as a team but any cooperative items get to be used by all players involved. I like the invisible wall part but I was told last time the list was too hard so maybe as the hardest item. I don't want a bounty on anyone's head since this is about bringing everyone together to have fun...if someone wants to volunteer as the player to be hit then fine but otherwise I won't do it...if I was going to, it would be sk KoreaAirForce 1st :). The rest of the stuff is fantastic and thanks for the suggestions.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113904

  • Richyroo
  • Richyroo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 873
  • Thank you received: 1315

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Richyroo wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Here is your trophy sir!



I DEMAND a judicial review!!!

I'm correct in saying he used the "forfeit" option on the zep challenge.....

So how did he get away with this:- :evil: :evil: :evil:




This is what it should look like.. :P :P







Please notice speed, enemy and allied locations plus points.


I have studied the evidence and here is my verdict:

-For the zep landing...it was told that it is impossible and although Gizmo's looks fantastic he is still flying so it still remains impossible for now. BigC's crashed landing holds

-The exemption, which is allowed in many scavenger hunts when you bring in a rare or high value item, was for 4 on the carrier tower in addition to the original carrier tower landing he posted. He used it for the 5-0 game.

-For the flight through hangar, I had changed from parked under hangar so I didn't actually check since I forgot. But that being said, BigC has the tank circle INSIDE THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE BRIDGE! I believe this qualifies him for another exemption!

Final Verdict: Big C still wins! He did an awesome job!


Can I not at least get a compliment for the hangar stunt?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113905

  • [DD]Big C
  • [DD]Big C's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Molon Labe
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 590
You did well, I don't see how you made it through there without crashing. There's about 2 feet of clearance
"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113907

  • ParrotHead
  • ParrotHead's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Posts: 2338
  • Thank you received: 3727
You have to jump your tank off the bridge to get one the carrier, but gettin on the tower (right side up) is a good challenge. Too hard? C blew through em. Give these guys a little more credit. I mean WTG challenged the community to try the hangar fly-thru and Jacklpe was cutting loops through them an hour later. These guys will pull it off if you dare em.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - TODAY 8pm EST - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113911

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

Richyroo wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote:

Richyroo wrote:

SnidleyWhiplash wrote: Here is your trophy sir!



I DEMAND a judicial review!!!

I'm correct in saying he used the "forfeit" option on the zep challenge.....

So how did he get away with this:- :evil: :evil: :evil:




This is what it should look like.. :P :P







Please notice speed, enemy and allied locations plus points.


I have studied the evidence and here is my verdict:

-For the zep landing...it was told that it is impossible and although Gizmo's looks fantastic he is still flying so it still remains impossible for now. BigC's crashed landing holds

-The exemption, which is allowed in many scavenger hunts when you bring in a rare or high value item, was for 4 on the carrier tower in addition to the original carrier tower landing he posted. He used it for the 5-0 game.

-For the flight through hangar, I had changed from parked under hangar so I didn't actually check since I forgot. But that being said, BigC has the tank circle INSIDE THE HOUSE AT THE END OF THE BRIDGE! I believe this qualifies him for another exemption!

Final Verdict: Big C still wins! He did an awesome job!


Can I not at least get a compliment for the hangar stunt?


Yes good job Rich...sorry I was still in awe of Big C's triumph!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official Scavenger Hunt - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113912

  • Whiplash
  • Whiplash's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Posts: 4236
  • Thank you received: 3010

ParrotHead wrote: You have to jump your tank off the bridge to get one the carrier, but gettin on the tower (right side up) is a good challenge. Too hard? C blew through em. Give these guys a little more credit. I mean WTG challenged the community to try the hangar fly-thru and Jacklpe was cutting loops through them an hour later. These guys will pull it off if you dare em.


If you say so...I will make this one with some normal difficulty but some epic difficulty and see how it goes...and I will be very picky about the rules of what qualifies and what doesn't.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scavenger Hunt - NEW JULY 18th - Register HERE! 6 years 7 months ago #113931

  • [DD]Big C
  • [DD]Big C's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Molon Labe
  • Posts: 696
  • Thank you received: 590
Ill be fair. I won't be playing in any more scavenger hunts. Ill do the requirements, but I won't submit anything. Let others have the plunder. :)
"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 4.561 seconds