Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Split to different servers? (was ended 0000-00-00 00:00:00)

Yes, desktop players should be sepa
23 24.5%
No, we like all together
71 75.5%
Total number of voters: 94 ( BLACK HAWK GRINCH, onekill, Alex Galt, Luke Skystalker, nickisrc ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC:

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278067

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

GeRmZ.... . wrote: pc players have howned the skill head ti head si thats bullshiz,maby at the beginning that wernt good butt now most of them are good. I can tell u one thing all the lag and droppers started with the popularity of the pc. What was the game ment for phones and tablets nit pc. Its thAT simple

The only thing that is that simple is the guy that made this post. Where does it say that this is meant for one platform? Where is your proof that PC users are the only ones who drop and lag? How does a PC connected to the Internet lag but not a phone on 3G? This is the kind of stupid bullshit comment that causes fights and arguments. And learn to spell and try some grammar, it might actually sound intelligent and be a bit more believable next time.

I've worked pretty hard to earn what I have. And I don't drop and lag nor do I need to in order to get an advantage on your stupid carcass. I can bring you down just fine...without my big computer advantage. Cya in the skies smart guy!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Moron

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278072

• GeRmZ.... .
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
I rest my case everyone else is posting solutions while u post name calling and child like personallity. Not once have i called u a name our affended u. U need to grow up and if u cant handle some topics u dont like just leave instead of acting like baby in a diaper,with out a bottle. U UNDERSTAND !

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278073

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

GeRmZ.... . wrote: I rest my case everyone else is posting solutions while u post name calling and child like personallity. Not once have i called u a name our affended u. U need to grow up and if u cant handle some topics u dont like just leave instead of acting like baby in a diaper,with out a bottle. U UNDERSTAND !

Uh yah, your comments have offended me! Because there is no basis on them. You're posting bullshit with no facts whatsoever to back up your crap. Who needs to grow up? Get with the program. Seperation isn't a solution. And it will be a cold day in Hell that I am separated, a paying subscriber who is paying so your freeloading ass plays for free! Shut your pie hole if you're not going to think before you speak!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Freimann, Viper10{WP}

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278087

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
I vote against separation. Keep it together.

PS
Lets please limit our responses to our votes, lets not make Zup sift through tons of comments just to figure out who voted for what.

Last edit: by Armament. Reason: strike through irrelevant part

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278090

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
You have to vote on the poll window on top, the comments do not count as votes. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278097

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4449
My vote went to staying together.
The whole point of this game is not "fair fighting", its "the challenge" against uneven odds. Not "what is my k/d ratio"
for example its far more fun being a marshal trying to take on two morafs, than it is two morafs beating up a marshal.

And if we split, where do those of us that play on Windows Tablets get put? Looks the same as a PC to the servers.

A better solution would be for Zuperman to use the monthly statistics of average k/d ratios for the different types of devices, and slowly tweek the device settings each update until each device types has about the same k/d ratio. (average over all types of games) Then no one can complain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, Viper10{WP}

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278098

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1336
Well peeps I voted no., because despite the occasionally annoying 2 lag deaths at take off...the most important things to me are the friends and comeradery I have found here, the only good split was the egg at the beginning of time that led to life that led to dogfight....he he ..have fun.
Just realized zup I made a total error I def want eveyone to stay together...oops I think I need further reading.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freimann, Acegirl

Last edit: by MICHAEL KANE...

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278105

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321
Please don't say PC doesn't have an advantage over phones/tablets. Everyone knows u have got skills Zeb. To be frank, you are the best in this business. But best with a technical advantage. That's it.
I VOTED NO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Longrifle

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278106

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
Thanks Acegirl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278107

• [M]ad
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3321

Longrifle wrote: All we are asking for is parity. Make the tilt devices have a shorter travel, which should solve both complaint, even the turning and making it tougher to get on target at a distance.

Zup, if you believe Hulk, Rabbit and I have suddenly all developed amnesia and can't remember how to turn fight after years, and think we are making this up then I don't know what to say.

I challenge anyone on a PC install this game on their apple or android phone and play tilt. If you can out turn a PC player with a top level plane with sensitivity up (like machines with only the platform as the differentiator) I'll buy you subscription for a year. No bullshit, beat a PC in a turn fight with like machines in a fair fight with equal planes and setting with a tablet or a phone tilt control and I'm your huckleberry.

Is it the be all end all of the game? No, we are not saying that. It is advantage? Hell yes.

If zup isn't going to tighten the tilt range, then I'll vote yes.

Very well said.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Longrifle

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278108

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Someone on this thread needs to sit down and have a read..................................germz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278109

• MICHAEL KANE..
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Srry zup I had a brain fart...mines a definite no.Can u just check what I clicked......lol.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278113

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
I am one of those that can't believe the tight turns pc players (ok...sóme) can make.
Yesterday I was up against one again, and when I said: "Pc player, right?", the smartass replied: "Nope, iPhone 5"!

So now it's a fact:
PC players are not only unfairly advantaged,....they are outright liars!

(Please note the irony and the shamed selfrighteousness in this post! Boy, we are sooooo touchy today!)

What I found a bizar coincidence that the PC players with the strongest opinion on how turnfighting on a PC is no advantage, are the ones scoring high in k/d rates and the lowest scoring in hangars bombed.
So there must be some strong placebo effect that keeps them away from bombing missions, and preferring dogfights.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War

Last edit: by Rudolf Rednose.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278121

• Gone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 540
DON'T SPLIT US. I THINK THIS GAME IS NOT ABOUT WHAT DEVICE YOU HAVE IT'S ABOUT YOUR SKILLS IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE AGAINST PC PLAYERS YOU STIL WILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH OUT THEM. I JUST THINK THERE IS TO MANY INMATURE PLAYERS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT THEY DON'T FLY GOOD. I PERSONALLY HAVE ACCEPTED THAT IM NOT THE BEST PLAYER AROUND AND YA I HAVE ENCOUNTERED HARD TO BEAT PLAYERS AND NOT ALL OF THOSE GOOD SKILLED PLAYERS RUN ON PC'S. ZUP I GOT A BETTER IDEA SPLIT PLAYERS ON THEIR SKILL LVL WILL BE MORE FAIR. TO BE HONEST THOSE SMART PHONE USERS I THINK IN MY EXPERIENCE CAN BE PRETTY HARD TO KILL SOMETIMES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Chopper 15, Armament

Last edit: by Gone.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278123

• JesseJames82
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 890

Bottom line is pc users turn faster ....Idc what any of them say....its fact....but splitting us up. No no...been this way for awhile ...they can't shoot long as good so it has its disadvantages too...solution...zuperman bring back noon servers to stop the blood bath these noobs get....personally I enjoy my tablet but we can't all be the same....to each their own...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, Armament

Last edit: by JesseJames82.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278126

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Ok this whole thing came around again because us head on guys just want to be able to play ahead on game it's not just pc users .All we ask is that we can play the way we want with being killed by someone with out a bomb in a bombing game .I actually got into one game where we all carried noobs wanting to learn and older guys we had fun didn't have to worry about some guy without his bomb taking advantage of the guys paying the weight penalty for carrying it was a battle of will and skill of long range shooting and yes there were guys going high and wide and there was no calling sneaker because team's were even .is that to much to ask of you zup let the bombing games be just that bombing games
The following user(s) said Thank You: MICHAEL KANE.., Artho[M]an

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278146

• GeRmZ.... .
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
comet u r a boil on butt of humanity,funny foreigners u nincumpoop who gives u the ok for the shit that comes out your mouth.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278149

• [*M]Comet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Take off eh!

GeRmZ.... . wrote: comet u r a boil on butt of humanity,funny foreigners u nincumpoop who gives u the ok for the shit that comes out your mouth.

Nice one coming from someone named after germs, did you use Google translate to go from English to English?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

Last edit: by [*M]Comet. Reason: Pumpkin head

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278171

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

[M]Comet wrote:

GeRmZ.... . wrote: comet u r a boil on butt of humanity,funny foreigners u nincumpoop who gives u the ok for the shit that comes out your mouth.

Nice one coming from someone named after germs, did you use Google translate to go from English to English?

Post of the week.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK. Reason: I have a boil on my butt. Comet is that you?

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278172

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

[M]Comet wrote:

GeRmZ.... . wrote: I rest my case everyone else is posting solutions while u post name calling and child like personallity. Not once have i called u a name our affended u. U need to grow up and if u cant handle some topics u dont like just leave instead of acting like baby in a diaper,with out a bottle. U UNDERSTAND !

Uh yah, your comments have offended me! Because there is no basis on them. You're posting bullshit with no facts whatsoever to back up your crap. Who needs to grow up? Get with the program. Seperation isn't a solution. And it will be a cold day in Hell that I am separated, a paying subscriber who is paying so your freeloading ass plays for free! Shut your pie hole if you're not going to think before you speak!

Pie-hole? :huh: :lol:
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Last edit: by [£] Pie of Jerry.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278193

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

OMG.. if after reading all these posts this is about ME & how deadly I am in a dogfight here in Dogfight how about I just QUIT THE GAME?!? If it will allow the rest of the squadrons and players and platforms to still fly together I would be happy to sacrifice myself for the good of the rest!

But really, are you going to be try to get BlackWolf & AceGirl & Pie of Jerry and all the other good Windows PC dogfighters to quit after I leave and they become the Top KDR Dogfighters? Not fair to them.. I'll take the hit for 'em all.. just don't go witch-hunting them after I'm gone!!

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278205

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

ZebraUp wrote: OMG.. if after reading all these posts this is about ME & how deadly I am in a dogfight here in Dogfight how about I just QUIT THE GAME?!? If it will allow the rest of the squadrons and players and platforms to still fly together I would be happy to sacrifice myself for the good of the rest!

But really, are you going to be try to get BlackWolf & AceGirl & Pie of Jerry and all the other good Windows PC dogfighters to quit after I leave and they become the Top KDR Dogfighters? Not fair to them.. I'll take the hit for 'em all.. just don't go witch-hunting them after I'm gone!!

You know it's not like that. I enjoy our games together. I just liked it better when I had a chance. ;)

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Longrifle, Baby Crockett

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278208

• [£] Pie of Jerry
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Delicious & DEADLY....... La vie est belle!
  • Thank you received: 591

[*M]VonHuLK wrote:

ZebraUp wrote: OMG.. if after reading all these posts this is about ME & how deadly I am in a dogfight here in Dogfight how about I just QUIT THE GAME?!? If it will allow the rest of the squadrons and players and platforms to still fly together I would be happy to sacrifice myself for the good of the rest!

You know it's not like that. I enjoy our games together. I just liked it better when I had a chance. ;)

You guys give me the proper lesson on how to do it ole school, EVERY time I face you!
IN YOUR OVEN OR ON YOUR SIX!

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278216

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
Im split on this one, but one thing is for certain, IMHO.

Zup I admire your hard work you do on this game, and putting up with all of us, but if you really want my opinion, THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE EVER COME TO THIS POINT.
Android, IOS, Windows phone, Windows pc. I mean really?
Have it work like clockwork on one OS at a time. There are tons of awesome games on only one OS. Why every one under the sun?
Fix the lag, graphics, ect...
I know this is all mute, but I need to voice it.

As a simple player of this game I know Zup I have no right to criticise your development procedures, but why? Why?

You cant play Minecraft multiplayer the same on pc, vs phone, why dogfight?

So if you really want my vote I'll say no. We're here at this point now we need to deal with it. But IMO we should not be in this situation.

Last edit: by [M]FOX#1.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278222

• GreyGhost
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 7264
Oh my! Is it worth fighting over splitting of the platforums? Yall should calm down. Look at first i was against windows platforum. Lag got bad, they were hard as heck to dogfight. But as Hulk said we honed our skills and learned to even the playing field.

With that said. I say keep it. No one should have to leave the game over this. I have said it before and ill sat it again. The turning has alot to do with the device you use. I for one dogfight better on a small device. There is no delay on a smaller phone then lets say a 10 inch tablet. The bigger the device the slower the response in turning. Apple is better for head on fighters.

Let me make a quick point. Zebra kicks my but in a dogfight. I switch to a smaller phone and we even out. But i can't shoot head on. Windows and small phones are best for dogfighting. The larger devices like apples and samsungs tabs are great for head ons. Also the processors in all devices runs different. Thats my two cents on that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, ZebraUp, Freimann, Acegirl

Last edit: by GreyGhost. Reason: the voices told me to

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278227

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117
Ok after reading thru like 20 post I see were zup went wrong. He should have clarified that all u need to do Is vote, its just like a presidential election, the debate and voting ballots are held in different places, so enough debating, just give a yes or no, no need to explain ur self,and for those of you that's just saying this is bs, keep it to ourselves, like we always say THERE ARE KIDS WHO READ THESE THREADS AND POST. So please lets keep the voting clean,
Sir Ball of Nine

The wages of sin was, is, and will always be death

Last edit: by [AOV] nine ball.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278230

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!
This problem acts the same as the D8 one we had over a year ago, some guys complaining about that and most of us honed our skills to take them out, I managed to nail them, and I was lvl 10 player back then...

I'm one of the PC players here, also I used to play on a Lumia 520, PC players may have an advantage on turnfights but we have a BIG problem with head-on. You small devices players should use your head-on advantage and learn how to take out pc players while we're still away and don't let a turnfight begin.

That's my opinion...
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278231

• [AOV] nine ball
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 117

Chopper 15 wrote: This problem acts the same as the D8 one we had over a year ago, some guys complaining about that and most of us honed our skills to take them out, I managed to nail them, and I was lvl 10 player back then...

I'm one of the PC players here, also I used to play on a Lumia 520, PC players may have an advantage on turnfights but we have a BIG problem with head-on. You small devices players should use your head-on advantage and learn how to take out pc players while we're still away and don't let a turnfight begin.

That's my opinion...

Lol I get what u mean but one person that don't work on is zebra, he starts turning like a maniac soon as u pop on his radar :P
Sir Ball of Nine

The wages of sin was, is, and will always be death
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278232

• [NLR] McFate
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398

Longrifle wrote: ....

I challenge anyone on a PC install this game on their apple or android phone and play tilt. If you can out turn a PC player with a top level plane with sensitivity up (like machines with only the platform as the differentiator) I'll buy you subscription for a year. No bullshit, beat a PC in a turn fight with like machines in a fair fight with equal planes and setting with a tablet or a phone tilt control and I'm your huckleberry....

Well said long. I have said in the past that I believed that a tilt player could use maneuvers to catch up with PC players of equal skill. I no longer believe that to be true. My observations are purely subjective and as such I have no intention of arguing any point. It would be great to see how it would work for someone to switch between platforms and see how they think they compare after a few months of heavy flying.

There have been times when the balance has shifted, when one platform had relatively better or worse performance than the other but it seem to have settled. I'd ask anyone who has ever noticed such a shift in the past to entertain the idea that it is as real now for some as it once was in their own experience.

For the sake of game play, it would be better to segregate the platforms. For the sake of Dogfight I think it would be a mistake. Having more versions which need zup' s attention would be a greater tax on his time. Maybe when elite comes out it can be open to all while the original goes back to tilt only and remain a without updates? (Probably wouldn't work...for long)

I'm saying to keep everyone together and let the game evolve as it will. Maybe there is a way to implement different advantages for various platforms so that there is a way for each to strategically counter the other. Hmm, that kind of sounds like the kind of thing that happens in real life, no?
The following user(s) said Thank You: GreyGhost, Longrifle, MICHAEL KANE.., Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

Split Windows players from everyone else? 8 years 9 months ago #278234

• Chopper 15
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BURN BURN BURN!!!

[AOV] nine ball wrote:

Chopper 15 wrote: This problem acts the same as the D8 one we had over a year ago, some guys complaining about that and most of us honed our skills to take them out, I managed to nail them, and I was lvl 10 player back then...

That's my opinion...

Lol I get what u mean but one person that don't work on is zebra, he starts turning like a maniac soon as u pop on his radar :P

Well... with Zebra and *420* things have to be different.... maybe ramming them :whistle: :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, ZebraUp, MICHAEL KANE..

Time to create page: 0.610 seconds