TOPIC:

DON'T GET THE WIN 8.1 UPDATE!! 9 years 11 months ago #192253

• ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

It's been over a month now.. and still for many of us Windows 8.1 pilots, our planes fly slow & turn even slower.. SE5a's & Dr.1's that can barely keep up with tier 2 planes.. & are out classed by tier 3 & above planes.. it's disheartening.

zuperman you yourself told us (in the same announcement when we found out how sick you had been) "Secondly, windows has a new bug that I never saw before and it does random stuff like crashing and airplanes go faster/slower at random occasions. I'm talking to engineers at Unity and Microsoft to figure out what's going on but..."

I still am constantly having those problems.. just the other day in multiple missions my plane didn't respond to controls properly and just crashed.. and of course for the past month mine & other Windows 8.1 players planes keep flying so slow.

Please fix these glitches that some of us Windows players are still experiencing.. please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

DON'T GET THE WIN 8.1 UPDATE!! 9 years 10 months ago #196309

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

And still it continues.. my fully upgraded Dr.1 can't out turn anything but a free plane or SOMETIMES a tier 2 plane.. my SE5a can't out turn almost anything.. my lower tier planes are even worse.. it's disheartening to watch the Kills/Deaths ratio I worked so hard to bring from negative to positive to noteworthy now sliding downhill again like when I first started.. as is watching my once positive Wins/Deaths ratio now negative and sliding backwards as well..

zuperman will this slow turning planes glitch ever be fixed? :( It has been over 6 weeks now we have been suffering through it...

DON'T GET THE WIN 8.1 UPDATE!! 9 years 10 months ago #198463

• harachi
  • Thank you received: 2
ça commence a me gaver de désinstaller et réinstaller l'appli pour que ça marche

DON'T GET THE WIN 8.1 UPDATE!! 9 years 10 months ago #198464

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

With the newest update I was finally able to rectify the situation.. I had to uninstall then install the game again but no more slow turning planes.. thank you zuperman~!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killer!

DON'T GET THE WIN 8.1 UPDATE!! 9 years 10 months ago #199390

• {O}__PREDATOR__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I play with my food.
  • Thank you received: 330
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I'm happy for u Zeb
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.043 seconds