Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386553

• [J]KITE
  • [J]KITE's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 17
Someone mention in an earlier post that squad wars brings out the worst in people and they were right. I think they should be put to an end and everyone accept that in a community where there are no rules squad wars cannot exist because as human beings we cannot use the honor system and expect everyone to be honest. Yeah everyone talks the big talk and puts on that upstanding person costume but as soon as nobody is looking the scandulous , cheating, spineless jackasses come out. So far i have seen numerous veteran players start noob accounts.....we all know who they are because no noob rank 3 knows all the tricks to the game....if you have to start over fine but we all know you can email zup to get your log in info and that excuse is old.....and im going throw names out there too because quite frankly idgf if i play this game again, thats how disgusted im that grown men who preach about honor and doing the right thing here in the forum go out and do the opposite in game. You can deny what i say but i have taken videos and screenshots the last couple days that can show im not a liar. 

Now i was under the impression that the reason for the new system and puting squad mates together was because when squad members are put against squad members they were giving passes, and when you give a pass you are letting your team down you were chosen to be on. Thats the same as a traitor, a spy or just coward.....so zup came up with this new system so we can have squad wars with squad members and no more giving passes right? WRONG, here i am a rank 11....being put up against ww2 planes and im thinking atleast there will be other ww2 on my team...guess what....i get in game and TBR is giving passes to GIAN....and vise versa....so now im in a shark tank as bait for GIAN to target practice and i have no help. If you want to give passes then do it when its just you because your letting players down who are depending on you to help. I see TBR giving passes to VON and you know what, i have nothing but respect for VK and Dusty but i was very disapointed when Dusty told my squad mate that if he wasnt going to play to stay out of ww2....you know what we dont have a choice.....and i was a little pissed when 2 roumds later Dusty is sitting there letting Von bomb....WTF? Didnt you just tell my friend to stay put of ww2 if he wasnt going to play? And now the hypocrit is not playing!! My squad mate had just purchased new plane and was flying it around amd thats the crap we get told.......im not the only one calling you guys out on this because OWL told you guys off about this in game and you guys laughed at him and talked crap to him but he was right!!! You guys are the most experienced in the game and thats how you are getting to the top of squad wars? Wow....in my book you might have the numbers to be #1 but if this is the scandulous stuff u do to get to the top then you will never be #1in reality....

And im also going to throw you under the bus GIAN because i know Wolf Pack does not approve of its members leaving teammates hanging to be on the other side making the game unbalanced on purpose. We just went over this with Philipson.....this is why zup changed the system! Well guess what zup i have tried many times to change sides to balance the game and its impossible....however for some reason somemhow Gian is able to switch sides and he does it everytime no other WP members are around....he will always look for the weakest opponent and thats who he plays against even if he is put against someone good enough to shoot him he will leave you hanging to be on their side , he will camp on weakest players until someone shows up that will say something.....ill post the videos dont worry....so that means you too jose1921....you camp on the weakest players all the time and its BS. Go to ww2 and camp on the experienced players.....or what maybe you cant?....ive been playing dfe off and on for a little while but you know what i think ill be done now....congradulations you have proven that man cannot live in a free open society without rules because the worst will come out in everyone....can you imagine how great it would be if everyone was as solid as they say they are.....squad wars is not for this community. Sorry Deez, tBiggs, everyone but were suppose to have fun and this isnt fun anymore....tired of competing against ww2 for points, tired of the cheaters and passers, and the cowardly ditchers who leave you only to switch and target you.. ill post the screenshots and videos on discord since im mobile.....ses ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Alex Galt, OUTLAW_WAR, ..OWL..{WP*}, loggerhead-WAR-

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386554

• ..OWL..{WP*}
  • Thank you received: 108
Thank you that makeS me pissed TO they think cheating is ok its not padding your points means your a fake I have no RESPECT FOR CHEATERS EVERY POINT I GOT WAS IN FAIR PLAY I WAS BROUGHT UP CHEARTERS ARE LOW LIFES SHOE FITS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE PLAY FAIR OR KICK ROCKS THANK YOU KITE. FOR BRINGING THIS UP LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT FEEL THE SAME POST IT SPEAK UP FOR WHATS RIGHT JUST SAYING
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, OUTLAW_WAR

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386562

• Von Kilner
  • Thank you received: 50
Thanks for voicing your concerns, Kite, Owl and Deez. Apparently we live in a free society where we have freedom of expression. However, with that freedom comes responsibility. That responsibility includes not slandering, misrepresenting and undermining people’s character based on opinion, without even really knowing the person you are slagging off. Perhaps this is a result of some inner, emotional issues with the accuser that needs to be released and is expressed through attacking and undermining others. In psychology this is known as transference.

It is my policy not to fire on my squad members, I try and share this ideal with my squad members but I do not hold it against them if they fire on their own team members. You guys who pointed fingers at us, do you fire on your squad members? If you do is that honorable? What is the point of having a squad then. In war a squadron looks after each other, helps each other, the greater good is always more important than the good of the individual. As far as Frits and Dusty is concerned we are allies and friends, going back to years ago when we were in the same squad. That friendship has lasted to this day. It wasn’t our decision to change the game so we could not switch, we have to try and adapt to all the changes that have taken place in the game.

I
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, D dusty65, OUTLAW_WAR, Pagan

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386564

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
  • Thank you received: 2433
Sounds sad, killing the game...
watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, OUTLAW_WAR, ..OWL..{WP*}

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386566

• ..OWL..{WP*}
Its for points Von and me on one TEAM TEAM GET IT Dusty fritz on other TEAM I get shot down Von gets pass bomb the ship and so one and so on well end of the game every one has bomb the ship 4 or 5 times each side me zero game over they win. if your on a baseball team and let all your friends come home without tagging them what do you think the fans would say? just saying
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, OUTLAW_WAR

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386567

• ..OWL..{WP*}
a team effort
also : marked by devotion to teamwork rather than individual achievement just saying

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386572

• Von Kilner
Last time I checked, a traitor is somebody who willfully and knowingly betrays their country. I can give you many real life well known people who would fit this definition, but I won’t do that here. To call someone a traitor in a video game for being loyal to a friendship is slander, a misrepresentation of reality and frankly very childish. Owl perhaps before you bleat and call others cheaters and lowlifes you should look at your own shortcomings. As you judge so shall you be judged…just saying.

The following user(s) said Thank You: D dusty65

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386573

• ..OWL..{WP*}
We wouldn't be having this discussion if you didn't cheat. Using the word of God. Im not judging you im just stating facts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

Last edit: by ..OWL..{WP*}.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386575

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755

pathetic excuses wrote: pathetic excuses
yep basically its cheating you collecting points that you never earned or worked for its like in a football match the goal keeper walks to the side as the striker approaches the goal  and makes no effort to save the ball going into the net your just letting your team down TEAM BLUE are your comrades and team mates in that game its pathetic and ruins games  Von Kilner post=386572 userid=31577

Last time I checked, a traitor is somebody who willfully and knowingly betrays their country. I can give you many real life well known people who would fit this definition, but I won’t do that here. To call someone a traitor in a video game for being loyal to a friendship is slander, a misrepresentation of reality and frankly very childish. Owl perhaps before you bleat and call others cheaters and lowlifes you should look at your own shortcomings. As you judge so shall you be judged…just saying.

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Doggy Dix, OUTLAW_WAR

Last edit: by dognamitt.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386576

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

yes basically your  a cheat its like a goalkeeper moving to one side when the striker approaches the net and lets in the goal. You didnt earn or win those points it ruins games and makes people think why am i playing and they leave  .if your on a team be a team player your team is BLUE not red Von Kilner post=386572 userid=31577

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386577

• Cricket
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
I agree, it is very pathetic and it's been going on for years by a handful of players including Von Kilner. It's about time Zup takes action and bans these guys who are ruining the game for everybody else. 

My best advice until then is to stop paying for a subscription and let Zup know why at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Of course I understand the love for the game and wanting to support it financially. I myself was a supporter for many years going back to 2013. Unfortunately I can no longer stand for paying any fees while a small minority of players are allowed to hijack the game and bring it into disrepute for so many others.

Last edit: by Cricket.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386578

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
Yup best thing is to ask Zup 
what's his opinion how he  judge players that let their squad mates or friends free passes when playing against each other... 

watch your six,dude

Last edit: by Doggy Dix.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386579

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
Switch sides just got a new meaning in tactical way, for MOM'S 

If your team have huge problems to defeat your opponents... As soon there occure a possibility to switch side one of us going to go red and not participate in the game. Their mission is to let the former teammates free passes and protect them from being killed by navigate into shooting range between the incoming former teammates, so no one can hit the plane if not get a teamkill registrated. ... Code 88...

If ok with Zup we going to develop this way of acting for sure
watch your six,dude

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386583

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1969

Hi there,
Personnally, I have not witnessed all the accusations presented here... It is true that I play far from all of you in WW1 !
I love the game the way it is playing now !
I shoot Dusty and Frits every time even though they are players who made me grow here and they taught me so much ! My gratitude will be eternal !
There is a solution, in my humble opinion : those who refuse to take down an opponent because he is a long-time friend must join together in a single squadron !
This will avoid big changes to Zup and it will allow everyone to play honorably !
That said by the way, I think you are making a lot of noise after a single defeat that's a little frustrating for you... No ?
GO ! GO ! BE BRAVE AND HAVE FUN ! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, D dusty65, OUTLAW_WAR, Pagan

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386593

• loggerhead-WAR-
  • Thank you received: 15
Yeah, it'd make sense (like Peg and DEEZ suggested) for them to just join squads so they are together now.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386594

• ..OWL..{WP*}
That's not the point there cheating and cheating should not be allowed in this game kids play this game Do you want your kids to think cheating is ok its not give them an inch the will take a mile and Dusty told me to get out of game thing as well. people its not hard decision know one should be allowed to play that are cheating you know who you are your rank is fake and so are you just saying

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 8 months ago #386595

• ..OWL..{WP*}
And people that stand up for what right shouldn't be treated in any way like they did something wrong because with out rules we have nothing. You shouldn't rearrange the game for cheaters play fair or kick rocks Don't let door hit you in the a s s

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386713

• Von Kilner
Wow…I gotta say I’m impressed with the maturity of all these intellectual titans who have commented in this post…but wait…these are all players that themselves are not particularly well known for their decorum and integrity…oh well…
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pagan

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386714

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369

Thanks for voicing your concerns, Kite, Owl and Deez. Apparently we live in a free society where we have freedom of expression. However, with that freedom comes responsibility. That responsibility includes not slandering, misrepresenting and undermining people’s character based on opinion, without even really knowing the person you are slagging off. Perhaps this is a result of some inner, emotional issues with the accuser that needs to be released and is expressed through attacking and undermining others. In psychology this is known as transference.

It is my policy not to fire on my squad members, I try and share this ideal with my squad members but I do not hold it against them if they fire on their own team members. You guys who pointed fingers at us, do you fire on your squad members? If you do is that honorable? What is the point of having a squad then. In war a squadron looks after each other, helps each other, the greater good is always more important than the good of the individual. As far as Frits and Dusty is concerned we are allies and friends, going back to years ago when we were in the same squad. That friendship has lasted to this day. It wasn’t our decision to change the game so we could not switch, we have to try and adapt to all the changes that have taken place in the game.

I

1. You talk about not slandering, misrepresenting and undermining , but it was what you were doing agains me. You and your cronies call cheat and aimbot user all the time.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, OUTLAW_WAR, Pagan, Capt._Hook

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386722

• Von Kilner
Sorry, I really don’t have the time to indulge in this nonsense anymore. Bye.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386724

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Sorry, I really don’t have the time to indulge in this nonsense anymore. Bye.
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Doggy Dix, OUTLAW_WAR

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386825

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !

www.dogfightplay.com/index.php/forum/4-a...s-not-allowed#386753

Do you still feel lucky,
​​​or did you change your code of conduct ?

watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW_WAR

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386827

• D dusty65
  • Thank you received: 15

je zou beter spelen in plaats van uw stomme reactie hier te schrijven dix, dan kun je mee praten nu niet.
altijd dezelfde klik die niet speelt, nooit niets gedaan hebben maar wel op anderen reclameren en zitten bijna nooit in het spel.
speel wat meer en dan weet je of hij zijn gedragscode verandert heeft of niet.

Squad wars brings out the worst.... 1 year 7 months ago #386833

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !

je zou beter spelen in plaats van uw stomme reactie hier te schrijven dix, dan kun je mee praten nu niet.
altijd dezelfde klik die niet speelt, nooit niets gedaan hebben maar wel op anderen reclameren en zitten bijna nooit in het spel.
speel wat meer en dan weet je of hij zijn gedragscode verandert heeft of niet.

Vad vet du om jag spelar eller inte, spionerar du på mig ?
Väldigt svårt för mig att njuta av spelet de tider som jag vill spela. Numera helt omöjligt att undvika dem med auto matchningen, vilket ytterligare suger.
Finns inga andra än de som släpper igenom fienden utan att skjuta på varandra de tider jag spelar. 
Nä spenderar min tid på annat än lägger det på puckon som dödar spelglädjen...du är en av dem...

watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, dognamitt, OUTLAW_WAR, WoogyBoogy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds