Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380055

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Bem dito , Ever!!!
Well said , Ever!!!

★★★★

Please Log in to join the conversation.

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380056

• sspippe
  • sspippe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 217

frits wrote: I can't read the blue names from below ;)

And as I said, you can only play 10 against me, I have no problem with that.
You need to read comprehensively. ;)

so why you didnt help alex that time?

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380057

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

frits wrote: It is true when I say, I don't mind 6 to 1, I have played against 4-5 or 6 people several times and I find that even pleasant, I will certainly not walk for that. But if you find it necessary to go camping then IF YOU ARE 6 TO 1 then you are an IDOT, if you put other people's videos on YOU TUBE to insult them because of lag and you yourself much worse doing things then you're an IDOT.
Tell me huntress who came to camp there against you in the game you are posting the screenshot of? And who is to blame if your teammates walk out of the game ???
If I count then I will see that you have been shot 39 times and the balance of the other players' kills is 67. Were you alone ???? You shot 36 and the total that the other players were shot is 104. WAS YOUR ALONE THERE ???
NO PROBLEM FOR ME, 4 OR 5 AND I ONLY, I LOVE IT, THE PROBLEM IS THE DIRTY PLAYERS LURKING EVERY DAY TO PUBLISH OTHERS ON YOUTUBE WITH MOVIES !!!! ;)

WHAT IN THIS POST MOTIVATE YOU TO INSULT ME SEVERAL TIMES, IS THERE SOMETHING I DISCOVERED THAT U USUALLY DO INTENTIONALLY?

Last edit: by sspippe.

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380058

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

frits wrote: When Zup is back he will see who is wrong;)
In the meantime I keep up

OH YEA, THE GAME CONSIST IN SHOT RED PLANES, NO TO INSULT OTHER PLANES.
YOU GOT THE POINT

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380059

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
lmao you are correct evermec i never notice this screen shot is end of the game until you point it out this wasnt about 6V1 any way this post was about the lag and the fool who denies he lags when everyone tells him he lags the video was a post to show him the evidence

Evermec wrote:

frits wrote: DOES ZUP KNOW ABOUT THIS???

Just over a week ago I ended up in a game of CTC. I saw six red ones there and Alex was alone there. In itself not so bad but when I came into the game, one was surprised that the one who likes to put videos of others online (MR PIPPE) was camping on Alex. 1 to 6 and then camp?
I think you'd better put videos of yourself online to show how dirty you are.
Shame on your PIPPE !!!!

Olá, tudo bem?
Reconheço sua reclamação Jef, pois já passei por isso varias vezes e você testemunhou.
Neste caso como sua foto pode ilustrar Alex não foi massacrado, mesmo por que, ele como você entrou no final da partida, logo não havia motivos para mudar.
O mais importante dessa foto é o fato de como o medo tem destruído grandes partidas, sempre que nosso time cavs está completo ocorre uma debandada em massa do jogo e ficamos sem ter contra quem jogar e ainda reclamam por serem incompetentes nos culpando por ter habilidades especiais, o fato é que essa atitude medrosa está me afastando desse jogo.
OBS.: Alex e você, sabem muito bem que não jogo contra em vantagem extrema, prefiro sair da partida mesmo sem trocar de lado prefiro não ficar, você pegou um caso muito singular como exemplo por não ter o que apresentar, morro de pena dessa atitude, para mim quando transferimos nossa incompetência culpando os outros atestamos falta de capacidade, até esse momento não faria essa ideia de você, talvez eu estivesse enganado.

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, sspippe

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380060

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
The way see it any one of you could of switched and helped but you didn't I don't real care it was an unfair fight and no one nice enough to switch but
stayed any way and took it like a man knowing I was going to lose

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 3 weeks ago #380061

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Alex Galt wrote: The way see it any one of you could of switched and helped but you didn't I don't real care it was an unfair fight and no one nice enough to switch but
stayed any way and took it like a man knowing I was going to lose[/qu

Yes U did the right thing no like other pilots that convert a 4 vs 3 in a 4 vs 1.

The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380062

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
They leave game , because they cant against you , Pippe. You are a matador jaajajaj

★★★★

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380063

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

Well mr pIPPE, why didn't I help alex ???? I was on Alex's side :) Everyone can see you were camping there, you shot me even before I took off. Don't try to twist things because images don't lie. And whether you're camping at the beginning of the game or the end of the game, IT CONTINUES TO PLAY DIRTY. But as I said, we'll let Juaquin judge how you and your friends do everything in their power to make other players miserable and we'll see.

And why we get out of the game when you get in?
There are just people who go out of a game to avoid further confrontations, others come into a game to make confrontations. ;) WE'RE ALWAYS FREE TO GO IN AND OUT OF A GAME. WE DO NOT NEED FILMS FOR THAT NOW ALSO PROVE WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE.

Meanwhile;

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
Attachments:

Last edit: by frits.

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380064

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

frits wrote: Well mr pIPPE, why didn't I help alex ???? I was on Alex's side :) Everyone can see you were camping there, you shot me even before I took off. Don't try to twist things because images don't lie. And whether you're camping at the beginning of the game or the end of the game, IT CONTINUES TO PLAY DIRTY. But as I said, we'll let Juaquin judge how you and your friends do everything in their power to make other players miserable and we'll see.
Meanwhile;

I can teach You how to avoid that, just ask for help, dont insult please!!

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380065

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

frits wrote: Well mr pIPPE, why didn't I help alex ???? I was on Alex's side :) Everyone can see you were camping there, you shot me even before I took off. Don't try to twist things because images don't lie. And whether you're camping at the beginning of the game or the end of the game, IT CONTINUES TO PLAY DIRTY. But as I said, we'll let Juaquin judge how you and your friends do everything in their power to make other players miserable and we'll see.

And why we get out of the game when you get in?
There are just people who go out of a game to avoid further confrontations, others come into a game to make confrontations. ;) WE'RE ALWAYS FREE TO GO IN AND OUT OF A GAME. WE DO NOT NEED FILMS FOR THAT NOW ALSO PROVE WHAT YOUR INTENTIONS ARE.

yes mr frits, you are free to leave or stay any game, my intention is to probe that 6 vs 1 or so, is because players like U that prefer no to be brave enought & look for easy games and get easy kills.
thank you

Meanwhile;

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380066

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 525

Dognamitt wrote: lmao you are correct evermec i never notice this screen shot is end of the game until you point it out this wasnt about 6V1 any way this post was about the lag and the fool who denies he lags when everyone tells him he lags the video was a post to show him the evidence

Evermec wrote:

frits wrote: DOES ZUP KNOW ABOUT THIS???

Just over a week ago I ended up in a game of CTC. I saw six red ones there and Alex was alone there. In itself not so bad but when I came into the game, one was surprised that the one who likes to put videos of others online (MR PIPPE) was camping on Alex. 1 to 6 and then camp?
I think you'd better put videos of yourself online to show how dirty you are.
Shame on your PIPPE !!!!

Olá, tudo bem?
Reconheço sua reclamação Jef, pois já passei por isso varias vezes e você testemunhou.
Neste caso como sua foto pode ilustrar Alex não foi massacrado, mesmo por que, ele como você entrou no final da partida, logo não havia motivos para mudar.
O mais importante dessa foto é o fato de como o medo tem destruído grandes partidas, sempre que nosso time cavs está completo ocorre uma debandada em massa do jogo e ficamos sem ter contra quem jogar e ainda reclamam por serem incompetentes nos culpando por ter habilidades especiais, o fato é que essa atitude medrosa está me afastando desse jogo.
OBS.: Alex e você, sabem muito bem que não jogo contra em vantagem extrema, prefiro sair da partida mesmo sem trocar de lado prefiro não ficar, você pegou um caso muito singular como exemplo por não ter o que apresentar, morro de pena dessa atitude, para mim quando transferimos nossa incompetência culpando os outros atestamos falta de capacidade, até esse momento não faria essa ideia de você, talvez eu estivesse enganado.

Olá Dog!
Entendo a natureza original da postagem, só me vi obrigado a responder essas imagens por meu nome está associado a elas.
Aprendi ao longo dos anos que o atraso faz parte do jogo dogfight eu lido com ele adaptando minha estratégia em cada partida de acordo com cada adversário é trabalhoso mas funciona para mim.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, frits

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380067

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
Attachments:

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380068

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

t was certainly not my intention to involve you in this Everton, I know that you are always an honest player and an example for all. If I somehow make you feel uncomfortable with this, I would like to apologize for that.
You know well enough that there are some people here trying to chase dusty and me. What I wanted to show here is that these same people who put on a YOU TUBE movie with DUSTY AND FRITS CHEATERS are because of the filthy players who don't really like the game and have the sole purpose of putting people against each other.
Sorry buddy, I hope to fly with you a lot and don't take this personally.

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380069

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

frits wrote: t was certainly not my intention to involve you in this Everton, I know that you are always an honest player and an example for all. If I somehow make you feel uncomfortable with this, I would like to apologize for that.
You know well enough that there are some people here trying to chase dusty and me. What I wanted to show here is that these same people who put on a YOU TUBE movie with DUSTY AND FRITS CHEATERS are because of the filthy players who don't really like the game and have the sole purpose of putting people against each other.
Sorry buddy, I hope to fly with you a lot and don't take this personally.

Sem problemas, não levo para o pessoal.
Se eu fizer uma lista de quantos já tentaram acampar em mim seria muito longa em grande parte da lista uma galera TFL, só me incomoda o fato de quando dou o troco ficam de mimimi não é senhor Alex?
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, frits

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380070

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Oh well, I can also make a list of them, but I have never seen these people have the guts to put videos on you tube to accuse others of cheating while it is lag and being one of the dirtiest players themselves.

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380071

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
Kkkkk não aguentou e rapidinho pede desculpas kkkkk

★★★★

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380072

• bonny
  • Thank you received: 0
Attachments:

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380073

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
Attachments:

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380074

• Evermec
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

bonny wrote:

Segunda conta?
Quem será?
Sempre tem um que não põem a cara!

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380075

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
must be frits he always post the dog with the lollipop

Evermec wrote:

bonny wrote:

Segunda conta?
Quem será?
Sempre tem um que não põem a cara!

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380076

• V.Huntress War
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
Hey Roy nice banner . The drop banner!!!

★★★★

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380101

• Montymor.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 198
En vez de tanto video y tantas capturas de pantalla, a ver si capturamos yn poco de verguenza que es lo que os hace falta. Dejar a Dusty y a Frits en paz y poneros a jugar en igualdad. Pedazos de carne.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

frits and dusty cheating??? or just lagging 4 years 2 weeks ago #380129

• sspippe
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Montymor. wrote: En vez de tanto video y tantas capturas de pantalla, a ver si capturamos yn poco de verguenza que es lo que os hace falta. Dejar a Dusty y a Frits en paz y poneros a jugar en igualdad. Pedazos de carne.

Ohh, mmmmm, OK.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.782 seconds